Registered With The State, We Are On The Radar 4Ever Now?

kentuckyrain

patient/growers with expired cards believe it, and don't care.

reminds me of when a girlfriend approached me about "kissing" another girl at a party that she didn't know about. She came to me and said, "You know you were seen "kissing" that girl behind the "swingset" and we have some things to talk about. I could have got away with the denial, but somehow she "knew" the fact. I confessed, and then she told me she lied about knowing......fugg  some cops are like lying girls too maybe.

could be true, but we'd have a lot more cases to discuss. These are small, and statistically moot I hope.

I believe there are more case's then we know of when i was going to  Court houses back a few years i would see more Cannabis cases then we where seeing on this site

most didn't even know about this site until i told them but that was then not now i also believe cards and or paper work does work today my biggest thing is someone leaving  a door unlocked and then ending up in court just for that part

We still hear about cases on PGT almost  weekly the way i see it its Prosecutors,and judges that wanted the Act tested and they used sick people to do it 

awesome one . thanks. I always said "No Sir" because I used to have something to hide. Now is different for me, but I've made errors though, like forgetting my wallet, speeding, and felt like a jerk for sure. even got tailed for a moment right at a monthly meeting spot. I was paranoid, and did have a sealed up labeled delivery onboard. I didn't want any hassle, was silently preparing my No Sir statement...lol haven been pulled over while registered in the program.

Cops have lots of tricks to make someone show their hand. I remember one saying that if people acted nervous he would ask them, "Do you have anything I should know about? Drugs, alcohol or heat seeking missiles?".

The innocent would generally laugh or make some comment about the missile remark and tend to think he was just a friendly cop making a joke. Those with something to hide would usually just say "No sir", because their minds were focused elsewhere.

excellent point man, thank you. there must be more than what we think right. Its crazy that we still prosecute sic people and release the criminally ill daily for overcrowding resolve.

I believe there are more case's then we know of when i was going to  Court houses back a few years i would see more Cannabis cases then we where seeing on this site

most didn't even know about this site until i told them but that was then not now i also believe cards and or paper work does work today my biggest thing is someone leaving  a door unlocked and then ending up in court just for that part

We still hear about cases on PGT almost  weekly the way i see it its Prosecutors,and judges that wanted the Act tested and they used sick people to do it 

Ozz I know that!  I was giving you a hard time, You know I have to do that now and than, I guess yesterday was your turn bawahahaha!

I have to tell ya though, when I go to my kids foot ball, basket ball, baseball games, the way some of these little girls dress makes me want to smack the hell out of their parents though!  Billy ray cyruss comes to mind, he needs his butt kicked for allowing his daughter to be a nasty lil whore on t.v!

We as just people cant do anything about the profiling.  They teach cops alot of techniques to get into your car or home, and it is out right lies they try to use, if you stand up for your self and stay within the limits of the mm law, they are not going to be able to get a case on you!

sorry I just got a new laptop with windows 8 and what ever the new explorer is and I cant do any quotes or multiquotes it blows!

Peace

so, you mean when she was on Disney, or after she turned 18 ?   and what s the big deal anyway.... what age do you think your ole lady started dressing "the way you want" ...... double standard me thinks. she's a performer, an entertainer. maybe Freddy Mercury's dad needed an donkey whoopin too, for "letting him dress that way"

love you man, and love tuggin at ya too peace out

Billy ray cyruss comes to mind, he needs his butt kicked for allowing his daughter to be a nasty lil whore on t.v!

Peace

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone actually understood the purpose of my original post. It has nothing to do with having an active or expired card. It had to do with the fact that once pulled over, the officer now makes a quick phone call and knows whether or not we are actually registered with the state for a medical marijuana card. Not about whether or not this card is active or expired, just the fact that they now check with the registry upon any typical traffic violation/pull over. 

Not sure if anyone actually understood the purpose of my original post. It has nothing to do with having an active or expired card. It had to do with the fact that once pulled over, the officer now makes a quick phone call and knows whether or not we are actually registered with the state for a medical marijuana card. Not about whether or not this card is active or expired, just the fact that they now check with the registry upon any typical traffic violation/pull over.

Did a HUGE burnout yesterday and a cop pulled me over. Let me go after he checked out my ride. This guy didn't have access, you could tell by the grin that wouldn't leave his face. I wouldn't worry about it Kentucky. Keep switching out your hoodies so you don't wreek and you will be fine.

sorry, no intent of offending anyone. As long as you don't drive with droopy blood shot eyes, resin lips, pocket full of joints, burnt out tail lights, donut spare and a marijuana leaf hat, (hey, I resemble that remark !) you should be able to escape the stereotype. In context notice how the word was used, not to offend anyone, accept maybe the goofs who choose to act this way while driving.   And yes, the drunk driver who gets pulled over does deserve to be arrested, and pulled over. What kind of an azzhole believes that his own inebriation is somehow more important than the safety of other people on the road anyways ?

In school 6-12 I was grouped with the "stoner" label, and didn't even use cannabis until after I graduated school. My group was not users either.  Can you imagine my dismay when I was called that to my face, not just generalized, but actually accused of being one? eeww, right? part of the unclean, droopy eyed slackers who skip school, drove UTI, and smelled funny?  :bong7bp:

Most of us were well aware of the stereotypical nicknames applied to the culture, yet we still chose wholeheartedly to be part of it.  I imagine Christian Atheists have more of a conundrum with their stereotypical labels than the "under the influence of marijuana" driver being called a stoner. Its a very old label for sure, maybe given to these exact types stumbling around irresponsibly as if they were just stoned by rocks.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"

the 'stoner' -stereotype- is offensive to some.

I never carry my card unless I am going to use it. The last thing I want is for a cop to spot it if I get pulled over. Then I know the hassle would begin. It's the younger pts that want to pretend they are hippies and this is still the Age of Aquarius. The rest of us have been hiding for decades and I still do.

Edited by jointedone

they can only run your number once you give it to them to verify it is accurate and correct.  they cannot run your name and search for a number.

that being said...there is more than one database..

we all know that LEO keeps records we are not aware of...

the Act specifically addresses the fact that having a card does not and cannot be cause for a crime.

Owned !

you have any opportunity to use it yet?

i have been pulled over several times but only asked about cannabis once..

i was wearing my MMMA jacket at the time and we were targets of opportunity.

I carry copies of this card with confidence in my vehicle, one is pinned at my front & back doors, and one is folded in my wallet next to my patient card.

we showed the officer that postcard not our patient card the moment he asked us about cannabis... we knew the gig.

i would not and have not whipped it out many times.. it is equally as important to know when to shut up and let them violate your rights as it is to know when to assert your rights and stop things in their tracks.

My new bumper sticker that says Cannabis if for everyone is not a good idea ?

hiding has never been for me i am not doing anything wrong

Thanks

bob you know I like you very much, I have respect for you also, but yea that sticker is not a good idea, you should know that more than me, come on bro, would you want an inocent bumper sticker to drag your but through the court again, When I was younger I realy didnt care a whole lot who knew I smoked weed, but at the same time I was self employed, so I had no bumper stickers and I had visine in my pocket to hide my use, unfortunatly people do judge a book by its cover!

I know being self employed having any kind of mmj or any kinda stickers would bug some potential customers, so I played the game, the only sticker I had on my work and personal vehicles was my business name and phone number! I also didnt put political stickers on my vehicles either, I wanted to work both sides!

Peace