Follow Ups

But you see a Dr In person,

that might be true but when I told this doc what I have wroung with me he did not know what the heck I was talking about and I told him look it up but a buck and a hafe for a follow up is not cool at all

when they is a doc that comes up here and does follow ups for free

Ref Post #5, Thank you Doc for what you do.  I'm glad that you have chosen not to be one of the greedy ones. 

Which reminds me, the old adage that you can't take it with you when you go has recently, in my mind, come to be a proven fact.  You see, I was watching Nat Geo or H2 the other day and they were opening a tomb they believed contained Kiya, King Tut's mother, sure enough, all the gold, jewelry, tools and all the other things they needed in the after life strangely remained left behind.  :lol:

Thank you

Am i missing something here or do people really feel that just because someone has a full hands on evaluation that would be a cut and dry day in a Court room ? 

Or that they where over charged for a Doctors visit / follow-up like the more money you pay the more you are protected by the Law ?

How about someone that has say Cancer and has many years of medical records for a judge to look at but the Judge still doesn't see and keeps a Cancer patient in Court until their last days of life ? 

That is why it's so important to stay within limits of the medical marijuana act, stay in section 4 at all times, including possession of the registry card from the state, severe conditions would only need to be argued under section 8, in regards to more plants for the patients ailments, method of dosage, ect. so keep your Dr in the loop, for example, let him/her know you need 14 plants and use edibles or oil for your ailment. every case has it's own story. every judge has his own beliefs, if the police get involved there was a reason.. always is. That is the key point to follow up's with the Dr..  That's my opinion.

Thank you

Am i missing something here or do people really feel that just because someone has a full hands on evaluation that would be a cut and dry day in a Court room ? 

Or that they where over charged for a Doctors visit / follow-up like the more money you pay the more you are protected by the Law ?

How about someone that has say Cancer and has many years of medical records for a judge to look at but the Judge still doesn't see and keeps a Cancer patient in Court until their last days of life ? 

Don't consent to any search's if you are a mmj patient, just allow them to verify your cards, licenses, permits and don't answer their questions without a lawyer present.

Yes, if police get involved there is usually a reason, tail light, snoopy neighbor, mad family member, smell of cannabis ect. police don't have marijuana check points in Michigan, nor do they just walk up to random homes and search for marijuana.

your case was different then most nowadays. I'm not relating any of my opinions to your case.

Don't consent to any search's if you are a mmj patient, just allow them to verify your cards, licenses, permits and don't answer their questions without a lawyer present.

Yes, if police get involved there is usually a reason, tail light, snoopy neighbor, mad family member, smell of cannabis ect. police don't have marijuana check points in Michigan, nor do they just walk up to random homes and search for marijuana.

your case was different then most nowadays. I'm not relating any of my opinions to your case.

Thanks i knew you where not  and yes our case was different mostly because of the year and it being a new Law i still think they the Courts  could have done it a lot different there was no reason at all to keep fighting us for almost 5 years other then having something against two sick people 

same for Larry and Archie and i do believe Archie K is still fighting 

At least he is a reputable MMJ Dr. who's signature is legit. just my opinion.. You pay for what you get.

Wait, North Bluff Chiropractic?? From Green Lite? http://www.greenlitetroy.com/patient-testimonials.php

Legalization solves this doc legitimacy stuff.  One of my patients used greenlite and they wanted a follow up which I think is bull, and the odds of getting some patients back to a docs office when they cannot drive or unable is well retarded, but that is just my opinion.

Edited by motorcitymeds

Legalization solves this doc legitimacy stuff.  One of my patients used greenlite and they wanted a follow up which I think is bull, and the odds of getting some patients back to a docs office when they cannot drive or unable is well retarded, but that is just my opinion.

i can agree some have sicknesses that will never go away and have all the medical records anyone could have to show a judge if that even happens too them they end up in court 

but that is the way we see it and most do it was like the Fist day of some kind of school day for us all in 2008 we where thinking it was only going to get better and Leo wouldn't be the way it is today

back them no one knew it would take 5 years to only get the first jury trail 

Legalization does solve the Doc thing Yes but it has no grow rights  for anyone and thats what the people want to get behind decrim has its own thing and again to grow rights

thank you and i am glad to read your stuff :bong7bp: 

i can agree some have sicknesses that will never go away and have all the medical records anyone could have to show a judge if that even happens too them they end up in court 

but that is the way we see it and most do it was like the Fist day of some kind of school day for us all in 2008 we where thinking it was only going to get better and Leo wouldn't be the way it is today

back them no one knew it would take 5 years to only get the first jury trail 

Legalization does solve the Doc thing Yes but it has no grow rights  for anyone and thats what the people want to get behind decrim has its own thing and again to grow rights

thank you and i am glad to read your stuff :bong7bp: 

I agree with you my friend.  But legalization has to have some happy medium..meaning stores but also provisions for people who are willing and able to grow for themselves.

I think in Colorado you can grow 6..not sure though.