Follow Ups

I wonder what happens at 7 plants?

Not sure....If i was home growing especially in the foothills out doors i would grow beasters.

Now if i was a medical patient in say Colorado...well then I guess I would have to enroll in the Colorado Medical Marijuana program ayy..?   They still have both open.  Just because legalization goes down does not meanthe world ends..in fact it opens a swath of new opportunities...for both commerce and safe access to patients.

I wonder what happens at 7 plants?

But on some real talk..the law should never have been allowed to be shredded by conservatives...mostly republicans who have tried since day 1 like the boys up in oakland county to put any and all stoppage to anything Medical Marijuana.  it's all such a waste.  they try and try and in the end the more they circumvent the fact that marijuana is here and is NOT going anywhere it just makes people hate them more.  And eventually in say 5 or 10 years all this talk will all be nothing more than sad times in history.

Because lets be realistic...legalization is coming....and nothing myself, you or anyone else can say is going to stop the hurricane coming with everything cannabis. .. or even hemp for that matter.

It will be a good day when we do not have to even have discussions like these about people being threatened with TRUMPED up charges from Drug cops that choose to target marijuana versus going after Meth, heroin, crack and coke.....or prescription pills for that matter.

Some day my friend we will no longer have to worry about any of this baloney.  Because the money will win and once cannabis gets legalized this all goes away.

The more I read about peoples lives being destroyed over marijuana the more it fules my hate for the system and all those that target marijuana.  And this is the same reason why I keep spreading the truth and donating my small kibbles n bits so we don't have to have these conversations.  There will be a day when we can grow as much as we want and not fear prosecution.

Edited by motorcitymeds

Legalization is not the panacea it may seem.

In CO, having a medical card eliminates most of the onerous taxes.  I saw one store where the exact same meds were literally half the price of recreational.  Same store.

In WA, the political rush to gain revenues for the state has orphaned their fledgling medical program.

The effect could be lower plant counts, loss of grow rights to corporations and many other unintended consequences of the green rush.

In the face of legalization, which I support, be prepared to defend your patient rights that were so hard won.

In CO, having a medical card eliminates most of the onerous taxes.  I saw one store where the exact same meds were literally half the price of recreational.  Same store.

In WA, the political rush to gain revenues for the state has orphaned their fledgling medical program.

The effect could be lower plant counts, loss of grow rights to corporations and many other unintended consequences of the green rush.

In the face of legalization, which I support, be prepared to defend your patient rights that were so hard won.

The money is the motive....it always is and this is what will trump everything in the END.  Not that I agree with that..just reality.  Call me a devil worshiper...but money pays for the power bill.  And allows us to all eat.  Hate the game not the players in it.  We all are just parts of an elaborate game being played with all our lives. 

herb?

Hi Doc, that would have been me, Herb Cannabis, that replied to your post.

I must say, that I am very pleased with the way that you conduct your business (especially the easy online follow-ups) and that I/my family will stay with you for all of our future certifications.

Thank you for being there and taking care of your patients.

This program is all about the $$$.  Just returned from a short visit and I found that it is in fact the exact same product available for recreational or medical. Like you say the Medical Card gets you out of the 22% SoCO Mj Tax. Bad news for out of state Medical Card holders, your out of luck in the CO. Very sad indeed. Colorado don't do Compassion, they do Capitalism, straight up. 

Typical Recreational / Medical transaction(out of State) 72 - 84 / eighth[3.5g] ; Recreational  576 - 672 oz /w Co State Mj Card still 450 - 525 oz . It was very nice product[Deathstar], in  double professional zip locks, including the Stinksak. Classy but costly...

They are back up to 111,000 Medical Card Holders as of Jan 2014, similar to us except they have a little over half the peeps.  

This program is all about the $$$.  Just returned from a short visit and I found that it is in fact the exact same product available for recreational or medical. Like you say the Medical Card gets you out of the 22% SoCO Mj Tax. Bad news for out of state Medical Card holders, your out of luck in the CO. Very sad indeed. Colorado don't do Compassion, they do Capitalism, straight up. 

Typical Recreational / Medical transaction(out of State) 72 - 84 / eighth[3.5g] ; Recreational  576 - 672 oz /w Co State Mj Card still 450 - 525 oz . It was very nice product[Deathstar], in  double professional zip locks, including the Stinksak. Classy but costly...

They are back up to 111,000 Medical Card Holders as of Jan 2014, similar to us except they have a little over half the peeps.  

i too was in Colorado...not impressed by it.  I went to Kindman in Denver and Breckenridge cannabis club I think was the name...and 1 other spot in Denver. Kindman had grams for 18.00 but the quality was poop.  The 20-25 a gram meds were like B buds.  lol.  Hey I gladly paid money just to support the revenue side so other states wake up.   But the quality in Denver was not all that.  I am not hating though they are making money hand over fist in the Rocky Mountain state.  Lots of love for them for being pioneers...and trend setters..!!  Colorado opened the flood gates that will never be closed.

KUDOS COLORADO.  They did good.

But on some real talk..the law should never have been allowed to be shredded by conservatives...mostly republicans who have tried since day 1 like the boys up in oakland county to put any and all stoppage to anything Medical Marijuana.  it's all such a waste.  they try and try and in the end the more they circumvent the fact that marijuana is here and is NOT going anywhere it just makes people hate them more.  And eventually in say 5 or 10 years all this talk will all be nothing more than sad times in history.

Because lets be realistic...legalization is coming....and nothing myself, you or anyone else can say is going to stop the hurricane coming with everything cannabis. .. or even hemp for that matter.

It will be a good day when we do not have to even have discussions like these about people being threatened with TRUMPED up charges from Drug cops that choose to target marijuana versus going after Meth, heroin, crack and coke.....or prescription pills for that matter.

Some day my friend we will no longer have to worry about any of this baloney.  Because the money will win and once cannabis gets legalized this all goes away.

The more I read about peoples lives being destroyed over marijuana the more it fules my hate for the system and all those that target marijuana.  And this is the same reason why I keep spreading the truth and donating my small kibbles n bits so we don't have to have these conversations.  There will be a day when we can grow as much as we want and not fear prosecution.

Thanks for all you do

There will be a day when we can grow as much as we want and not fear prosecution      WOW !   i sure wish that i could feel the way you do 

I do feel that Cannabis will be legal someday its just that no one will be able to grow it at home IMHO

I agree its better to fight for what we now have then to fight for getting something that we've lost back

i can see why that the Medical cards holders are on the rise   TAX   22%

just wait until the feds add their tax to it when it becomes legal nation wide we'll be right back to people being jailed because they start growing again when they can't afford the cost. Colorado is already double the price It is from a CG here in Michigan.

just wait until the feds add their tax to it when it becomes legal nation wide we'll be right back to people being jailed because they start growing again when they can't afford the cost. Colorado is already double the price It is from a CG here in Michigan.

Incorrect sir Medical is cheaper than rec inCO.  was just there 3 weeks ago.