Dad Dianosed With Stage 1 Cancer Today.

Sorry to hear that, I know how scary that can be. Had  my first chemo treatment today and lost my cg 2 weeks ago

hope all turns out well for him

peace

darn Slow Justice...I feel ya...Are you using a vaporizer..?  I have Rock Candies if you would like some to see if they help. 

NO CHARGE....are you near Macomb/Oakland County Borders..

?

theres a video here:

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/45205-brain-cancer-and-how-to-make-cannabis-oil-to-treat-it/

if you have the extra money, its probably best to buy an 'easystill' which is a tabletop distiller.

it will save you time and (possible explosions) and even recaptures your alcohol for reuse later.

T-pain..Thank you sir.

another longer vid on how to make the oil.

be safe and dont blow yourself up :)

I remember I had Peanut Butter make me a few vials of his PB OIl back in the day, not the topical oil his BLACK Tar looking stuff, the one inthe Vials.  I took it and it straight up took me down...and I weigh 230 lbs....If a RHINO ate a full vial of the RSO oil man that would knock a Rhino or Elephant for sure..LOL.

so your dad is interested in trying cannabis for cancer? thats great. seen a lot of people scared to try it. hope it helps him!

He smoked herb whenhe was younger but has not in probably 3 or 4 decades since I came into his life.  I think he realizes how serious I am about this and if for a second I thought I was causing harm to either myself or others i could not live with that.

With that being said I darn well hope he ignores the propaganda and takes what I am about to make him.!!  And more importantly ignores any BS his deocs say about radiation or Chemo.  Because we all can agree nobody would eat radiated food so why the fux would anybody willingly put radiation into their body..??  The docs get paid buku bucks to peddle radiation and Chemo.

FUX that everyone i kjnow that did Chemo has died.  2 family members already died of Chemo.  NO Thanks.

Edited by motorcitymeds

oh man mcm.. sounds like you'll be an expert at rso real-quick, especially w the help of a few around here!

since he hasn't recently been accustomed to cannabis he'll have to start w small doses, but if he can stay home (no drive or work) you can step him up faster. perhaps a higher cbd strain may help to offset hi thc effects. maybe your candy recipe can be modified into healing lozenges..

oh man mcm.. sounds like you'll be an expert at rso real-quick, especially w the help of a few around here!

since he hasn't recently been accustomed to cannabis he'll have to start w small doses, but if he can stay home (no drive or work) you can step him up faster. perhaps a higher cbd strain may help to offset hi thc effects. maybe your candy recipe can be modified into healing lozenges..

I have Rock canies right now for him that a buddy made from downriver.   I eat the candies all the time for my back.  i still seem to feel the effects...which is kinda crazy...lol

darn Slow Justice...I feel ya...Are you using a vaporizer..?  I have Rock Candies if you would like some to see if they help. 

NO CHARGE....are you near Macomb/Oakland County Borders..

?

I don't have a vap and I live in Calhoun County which is about 100 miles away from you. Have no way to meet you, my car has been recalled and they say that I shouldn't drive it.

But thank you for your kind offer

peace

hope your Dad finds relief with this choice.

google pheonixtearscom to get to rick simpsons instructions.

Pure cannabis extract can be made easily, relatively safe too with spirits/alcohol. I cant recall the threads but there are many here on the subject, and many who can link you I hope.

I know there has been several post before about Rick Simpson Oil.  Today I received the news that my Dad has stage 1 Cancer on his vocal cords.

Does anyone know easiest way to make Rick Simpson Oil..?  A link would be much appreciated so I can get crackin on this ASAP. 

Stage one is curable if you do not wait. Rick simpson oil is made with naptha. BAD. Some people make oils with iso alcohol. BAD! The oil concentrates the poisons an petro chems.   Make oil with everclear or organic food grade alcohol. Good luck I know people who survived cancers with chemo and others who did not. 

Stage one is curable if you do not wait. Rick simpson oil is made with naptha. BAD. Some people make oils with iso alcohol. BAD! The oil concentrates the poisons an petro chems.   Make oil with everclear or organic food grade alcohol. Good luck I know people who survived cancers with chemo and others who did not.

Just to make a point for folks to have as many options as possible in this time of need;

Iso alcohol has a known boiling point of 177 F. If you take a bottle of iso alcohol and condense off less of it then the percentage stated on the bottle then you have pure iso alcohol in what you have captured in the condensation. Then using this pure iso alcohol for extraction, it is easily completely boiled off at a temperature above 177 F. Then your oil is not BAD! anymore. Be careful and understand completely what you are doing.

Edited by Restorium2

Just to make a point for folks to have as many options as possible in this time of need;

Iso alcohol has a known boiling point of 177 F. If you take a bottle of iso alcohol and condense off less of it then the percentage stated on the bottle then you have pure iso alcohol in what you have captured in the condensation. Then using this pure iso alcohol for extraction, it is easily completely boiled off at a temperature above 177 F. Then your oil is not BAD! anymore. Be careful and understand completely what you are doing.

I call moo poo. they add poisons to iso so it is inedible. 

Iso is petro product. When you make an extract you concentrate the poison. why poison your dad to save a few bucks?  On face book go to Cannabis Oil Success Stories  and you can see more info than you can stand on the subject. Good luck.  

I call moo poo. they add poisons to iso so it is inedible. 

Iso is petro product. When you make an extract you concentrate the poison. why poison your dad to save a few bucks?  On face book go to Cannabis Oil Success Stories  and you can see more info than you can stand on the subject. Good luck.  

Who adds what to Iso alcohol to make it undrinkable? Once you answer that question then tell me the boiling point of what they added so we can tell if it condensed off into what we would be using for the extraction. Science is your friend and guessing and voodoo will just make you suffer. Stay calm and use reasoning. Edited by Restorium2

Look into diet changes also.  Look into gerson therapy for some nutritional ideas, through juicing.  Google raw food diet and cancer for some ideas.  Green smoothies are a tasty way to add large amounts of cancer fitting nutrition into the diet.  Wheat grass can be beneficial too.  

Prognosis is good for him with conventional methods.  So if he makes a major change in life style he will come out on the winning side of the statistics.  Godspeed.

http://www.bettyfordcenter.org/index.php   Treatment Why Is Drinking Rubbing Alcohol Bad?
October 18th, 2010 – Posted by James W. West M.D. F.A.C.S. in Doctors Office

Question:  I lived on the street for a time after I lost my job.  Out there, if they can’t get anything else, some people drink rubbing alcohol.  What is in rubbing alcohol that is so bad?

Answer:  Rubbing alcohol is not ethyl alcohol (beverage alcohol), but isopropyl alcohol, a totally different chemical than the alcohol of beer, wine, or liquor.  The lethal dose of isopropyl alcohol by mouth in adult humans is about 8 ounces.  Another kind of poison is wood alcohol.  This is methyl alcohol and it breaks down in the liver to formaldehyde.  Those who survive after drinking it often suffer permanent blindness.  As little as 2 ounces of wood alcohol can be fatal.

Related posts:

1. Are there some who never make it in AA?
  2. How does alcohol affect diabetics?
  3. Why does my complexion change when I drink?
  4. Can alcohol cause numbness in extremities?
  5. Is there a connection between drinking and dieting?

7 Responses to “Why is drinking rubbing alcohol bad?”

1. Joseph L. says:

Here is a good example of a helpful but rigorously truthful answer. The truth is that you can indeed drink isopropyl alcohol to get drunk, but it’s not a good idea. Where most anti-abuse sites get it wrong is explaining why. Isopropyl alcohol is not dangerous in the way methyl or wood alcohol is. Methyl alcohol will actually cause neurological damage even in small amounts. And if it doesn’t kill you, can leave you incurably blind. Isopropyl is NOT toxic in the same way and can get you drunk. In fact, it metabolizes into acetone which might sound dangerously toxic but is actually less toxic than what ethyl alcohol (e.g. liquor) metabolizes into. So in that respect it could be considered marginally safer than the alcohol in beer and liquor. So why isn’t it used or even promoted for consumption over ethyl alcohol? Easy question. It’s far more potent. Even the alcohol in liquor is potentially deadly if enough is consumed in a short enough time. The problem with isopropyl alcohol is that it’s so much more potent in its CNS effects that the margin between drunk and overdose (dead) is comparatively razor thin. It’s far too potent and dangerous to be sold or recommended for consumption. Even a small bottle of isopropyl alcohol (say 8 oz.) contains a potentially lethal dose if consumed all at once. So the last word is that yes, it could be consumed for intoxication, but even the most rigidly disciplined person is in extreme danger of overdosage and death if drinking isopropyl alcohol.

That’s the truth. Where many anti-abuse arguments fail the vulnerable is in maintaining the scare line–that isopropyl alcohol is toxic in even tiny amounts, like wood or methyl alcohol. Unfortunately the truth is too easily available to anyone who is handy with Google and once that argument against isopropyl consumption falls, a curious person might also then discount the perfectly legitimate argument that isopropyl consumption is still terribly dangerous for other reasons. Mistake or misrepresentation (like the laughable supposed “hazards” of marijuana use that have been floating around unproven for a century but never seem to go away) will always weaken even the most legitimate arguments.

If you would counsel against substance abuse, do so with enthusiasm. But check your facts, leave the propaganda at home, and always tell the truth. Otherwise you will be ignored. Even when you have something important to say.

2. Joseph L. says:

Meaning that the original answer by Dr. West is both helpful and truthful/factual. That’s exactly the kind of information a person on the edge needs to see. Unfortunately, there are far too many examples of questions like that being answered with scare tactics rather than the bare truth.

3. thedoc says:

I always thought it broke down into a dangerous substance in your body. Well, thanks for sharing the info. One time, I put just a little drop of rubbing alcohol into a soda and that made me a little drunk, but I was careful though so I didn’t take anymore afterwards. Since I knew when to stop and to only use literally a small drop I was fine, but you still should not mess with something that dangerous, though.

4. Sarah says:

My sister was a recovering alcoholic who had relapsed. She was found dead in her home a couple of days after X-mas 2013. She was 46 yrs old and cause of death unknown. The coroner blood studies revealed that my sister died from drinking rubbing alcohol. I believe her death was an accident. Alcoholics will resort to anything and lose the ability of having rational thought process.

5. Cesar says:

I drank isopropyl icon_sad.gif and it burned my throat so bad and it was hard to breath.
    It was a suicide attempt.

6. Mackyj says:

It’s a terrible idea, I threw up and coughed two minutes straight even after I diluted it to one cap to 2 liters and drank 2 cups of it.
    Thank god I puked I feel terrible.

7. Luke says:

The issue with Joseph L.’s response is that he fails to mention that IPA is denatured in most all cases of common usage, such as rubbing alcohol, hand sanitizer, etc. The denaturing process consists of adding poisons or toxins to a substance to deter its usage, such as in the case of isopropyl alcohol. This denaturing is the reason why you should NEVER drink isopropyl alcohol else you will throw up, get sick, and potentially die.

Post a Comment

- See more at: http://www.bettyfordcenter.org/treatment/doctors-office/why-is-drinking-rubbing-alcohol-bad.php#sthash.HoZmqHIt.dpuf