Dad Dianosed With Stage 1 Cancer Today.

Just thinking out loud . . .

Would a gargle with a tincture or elixer be effective for throat cancer?

That way it would be like a topical, the cancer would be directly exposed to the medicine but wouldn't necessarily flood his system.

Probably not as effective as ingesting the oil but in the case of someone who is reluctant to use cannabis it might be a good introduction.

Any theories on this?

I know any form of THC/CBD will help him ...however he is a stubborn fux...eventhough he smoked bud for a good decade prior to having me he like 99% of those that accept government propaganda are truly ignorant when it comes to alternative healing practices.

coconut oil capsules are soup'r ez to make, also much in appearance to conventional pill implementation. [possibly] a good way to adjust a new(er) patient's 'being' to a relaxed way to medicate initially..

GG's idea about cool-vaporizing may help as a Topical (maybe lozenges too). you can make candies sugar-free if that matters. If not a coconut pil, "sublingual tincture" and golden (simpson-type) oil may be a nice first line.

Just to make a point for folks to have as many options as possible in this time of need;

Iso alcohol has a known boiling point of 177 F. If you take a bottle of iso alcohol and condense off less of it then the percentage stated on the bottle then you have pure iso alcohol in what you have captured in the condensation. Then using this pure iso alcohol for extraction, it is easily completely boiled off at a temperature above 177 F. Then your oil is not BAD! anymore. Be careful and understand completely what you are doing.

Some say this method increases the percentages of the impurities in the ISO.  That they (the impurities) can not be removed and that reclaiming actually makes them worse.

Go  to Cannabis Oil Success Stories  on Face book. You can scroll down and find people who have had cancers supposedly reduced or eradicated by Cannabis oil.

Show those to your dad. You also can find info on how to make the oil. The people at this page are against making extracts using naptha or iso alch.

Read up and decide.   It think the lozenge idea is interesting. If you can directly reach the tumor then I think in addition to the usual approach the topical might help.

The other thing i noticed but i could be wrong but on that page often the people who seem to be doing very well use both the conventional (and somewhat medieval)

approaches.  Since I know someone who got through first breast and then brain cancer via conventional treatments I would not believe the statement that chemo

never works. Still I want o add that the same person has some bad effects with memory and other S##hit# and that the white matter in her brain is not doing well

due to the radiation treatment. Still she was supposed to be dead a long time ago.

​I suspect the same people who think Naptha (carcinogen) is okay would probably be up in arms if a pharmaceutical company  (yes they can be a-holes)

or a food company was putting Naptha into their products. I would.  

hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your pharmaceutical and food producers have been using naphtha for a long time in many things people consume.

Naphtha is a broad term covering many petrochemical forms. Interestingly it is the active insecticidal ingredient in moth balls.

Coal tar dyes are artificial coloring agents made by combining various aromatic hydrocarbons like toluene, xylene, benzene, which are obtained from the distillation of bituminous coal. Coal tars are also made from petroleum distillates.

These dyes are used in foods, over-the-counter and prescription drugs, textiles, cosmetics, and personal care products like hair dyes, shampoos, and deodorants. Their use in products that go on or in the human body is regulated by the FDA, which labels each dye type with a letter indicating its approved uses. “F” means approved for food. “D” means approved for drugs. “C” means approved for cosmetics. In this system, for example, FD&C Blue #1 is a blue dye permitted in food, drugs, and cosmetics.

Coal tars are also used therapeutically in products said to control dandruff, eczema, psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, and other skin disorders.

Hair dye manufacturers must label any product containing coal tar hair dyes with a warning that the product may cause skin reactions in certain allergic individuals. There’s also evidence that artificial colors increase hyperactivity, ADHD and learning difficulties in children. Other studies have implicated coal tars in lung and skin cancers (though a direct relationship remains unproved).

To avoid coal tars, check the ingredients listed on cosmetic and personal care products. Synonyms for coal tar include naphtha, high solvent naphtha, naphtha distillate, benzin B70, or petroleum benzin

I suspect this was borne of a "concentrating" misunderstanding. ISO is pure, with 1% water generally. Distilling it a hundred times wont concentrate it anymore than it already is while in a sealed recovery. In chemistry any impurity can be removed, if it exists.

applying Neem oil or any petrol spray on flowers will result in a "concentrated" amount of the substance at the end result of botanical extraction from them for thought.

Who is they? This is false also.

Sorry about your dad that really sucks but hope he comes around to try the simpson oil. It will help him and maybe cure him.

I hope so too.  He used Mj when he was in his early twenties...so I am not sure what his hang up is besides his opposition to failing a drug test for work....but if he does not beat cancer who gives a fux about a work drug test ....right..!!

I know I said I was done with this thread, due to solvent bickering, but I just would hate to see your dad become a victim of the system.

The following is from two separate cancer families in regards to modern treatments for cancer. I am keeping their names anonymous for respect of their privacy. However, some names will be mentioned from outside sources.

A message and other information from family #1

I have the "conspiracy theory" attitude anymore. I'm certain that the pharma companies along with whoever else makes money from the suppression of real medicine, is involved in making sure this plant stays illegal. There's no doubt in my mind that if hemp oil cures cancer it is a major threat to them and they will suppress it with all their might/money. It's sickening how corrupt and evil medicine has become. I have such a hard time dealing with the docs and their bs because I don't believe anything they say anymore. They know it too.

A post and letter drafted after the death of their son.

August 11

This is our story of our son's battle with and ultimate loss to osteosarcoma/side effects of treatment. It's our experience with the oncologists and other docs that "treated" him. You don't have to agree with anything we've said, we don't care. But we do hope you have been made aware that there's a huge risk in using chemotherapy and that it may not work leaving little or no real treatment options. Pediatric oncologists have been using the same chemical warfare that has been (mostly) unsuccessful for too many years. The real question is why? Why after billions of dollars invested in finding the "cure", are we no closer to it? Follow the money trail- who has the most to lose if chemo is replaced? Who has the most invested in the current protocols? Who funds most of the research? Find the answers to these questions and you will see what and who is preventing any real progress. Btw, oncologists make money from the chemo they prescribe so consider them more than a little biased. Also know that a recent poll of oncologist said that over 85% of them WOULD NOT do chemo if they had cancer. What does that tell you?

Dear Doctors, September 20, 2013

It has been over a month that our son died. The end of his more than two year ordeal with cancer and cancer treatments you prescribed have left us angry and wondering why you didn't do more to help him.

The hospital you work for is supposed to offer some of the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art comprehensive pediatric cancer care in the United States. Yet our son and most of the boys our son roomed with early on, have died of their disease or the treatment side effects. The statistic of 75% cure rate you quoted us in terms of your success in treating our son’s cancer cannot possibly be accurate, based on what we have seen. The vast amount of money used to build the new, beautiful Mott's Children's Hospital did little to improve survival of the patients it was built to treat. This money should have been spent on developing something that actually works.

The overall lack of compassion and options available to our son became obvious once his cancer had returned. After all he had been through, and what was recommended, your treatments failed and he was sent home to die. The last week of his life was spent in agonizing pain that could not be controlled by drugs. We repeatedly contacted the surgeons office and Palliative Care Team in an effort to look at surgery for pain control. It wasn't until we contacted the Ethics group that a surgeon contacted us. We were told he would look at options and let us know. We never heard back from him.

The hospice doctor also suggested we contact the surgeons to inquire about palliative surgical intervention as the amount of pain medication required for only a few moments of relief was at a dangerous level- 12 mg of dilaudid hourly and 60 mg of Methadone a day. Dangerous indeed as our son died from these medications in the early morning of August 3, 2013. Perhaps you think this is a blessing but I challenge you to put your son, daughter or loved one in this situation and decide what a blessing it is. You can't imagine the agony we all suffered as a family as we watched our son die a horribly painful death. Do you not care?

The only positive feedback we can offer is that the nursing staff at Mott's is exemplary. In particular PICU and the 7th floor nurses are some of the best and caring we have encountered.

In closing we don't blame you for our son's cancer. But we do hold you accountable for the lack of safe and effective treatment options and for the misery our son suffered at the end of his life. This is your job, you get paid to treat cancer. Why do you not advocate on behalf of your patients and demand better treatments? Why are you not outraged for your patients at the consistent failure of the current protocols used? Why are you still prescribing the same failure-laden protocols? Why has nothing changed in the treatment of sarcoma in over 50 years? How is it that you still get paid when your treatments fail and children die? What is your incentive to improve outcomes when you are paid handsomely regardless of outcome? These are reasonable questions that need to be addressed.

We put our faith, trust and our son's life in your hands. Ultimately he is gone because of your failure as oncologists and team members to provide safe and effective cancer treatment. We would have thought better from the University of Michigan Hospitals.

A newspaper article by family 1. It is no longer on the newspaper’s website, but it was posted to Dani’s Foundation website (thankfully!)

http://danisfoundation.org/2013/09/04/they-lost-a-child-gained-a-battle/

Family #2: This was messaged to me on my facebook account. I asked for permission to post this information.

Wife beside me in her hospital bed in a drug induced sleep. Terminal esophageal cancer with mets to her brain. So many that I have refused to allow any further chemo or radiation to be done and she agrees. Going to try RSO as a final hope. She has been going through chemo for 3 months and so sick she has not been able to get off the couch the entire time. Was lied to by the entire medical community. Wrote her off since the day she was diagnosed. (They found over 20 tumors in her liver in Jan 2014). Led us to believe there was Hope with chemo.....

As soon as I "put the word out" that my wife was willing to try RSO people came out of the woodwork willing to help. Going to have some delivered to my house tomorrow by someone I trust. Oncologist told the wife today that no more treatment recommend and to call hospice. Now putting faith in God and what he has supplied us with. And by the way I am a part of the medical community. There has to be more honesty so that patients are not given false hope when dealing with certain death if they use "traditional medicine". Regardless of how the use RSO turns out, my wife has wasted the last 3 months being so sick from chemo she couldn't get out of bed.

My wife has been dealing with digestive issues for years and had multiple hospital stays and exams to try to discover what was wrong with her. She had her gallbladder removed in 2010 and her condition worsened. She sought answers at the U of M and the Cleveland clinic without results. Her symptoms included: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and abdomen pain. They did tests to rule out crohn’s and celiac disease. They settled on gastroporesis and IBS. After multiple ER admissions and elevated liver enzymes they added chronic pancreatitis. In October her conditions worsened with the pain and vomiting being unbearable. Unfortunately I had my hours cut at work and couldn't afford insurance. After seeing how much she was suffering I got benefits back on the first of the year at a cost of over 1K a month. Literally 30% of my pay. When I took her in to the ER they tried to send her home with pain meds. She refused and when they did the CT scan they found over 20 various sized tumors in her liver. She had a CT scan the prior may and it was clean. They did a scope down her throat because she was unable to stop vomiting and found a small lesion in her throat that matched the cancer in her liver. We were told that it was cancer, but that the silver lining was that it would also aggressively take up the chemotherapy drugs. 4 months later and the cancer has spread to her brain and we were also told today that in spite of the chemotherapy that the cancer has also spread significantly in her liver, chest, and around her heart. My wife just turned 43 on March 26. She was so sick she couldn't shower and couldn't even get off the couch. We have 4 children and guardianship of our 5 year old grandson. Had the doctors been honest up front she would not have had the chemotherapy and enjoyed the time she had remaining. We both feared she would be I'll until it was time for hospice care and now it looks like our fears have been realized.

Seriously, think twice before accepting the options the doctors are giving are the only options. They will not hesitate to deceive you. As far as I am concerned, our current medical system, which includes, pharmaceutical companies, doctors, and our government, have become one big organized poison pushing drug ring. It just makes me sick, I have no faith in our medical system. I see stories like this often and it just sickens me.

With the first story, the mother was in constant contact with me. Reading her messages brought tears to my eyes.

The second story, the family has offered to provide updates. I will post them as I receive them.

I have not made RSO for well over a year now due to the court of appeals ruling that has ruled concentrates illegal. It just makes me sick and angry that I am not allowed to help people, that doing good is considered illegal. Great evil like chemo treatments are rewarded with mass amounts of money. Chemo treatments are used like candy. That should be an absolute last resort, not the first option. In many cases, patients would live longer had they not received the chemo treatments. Even in other cases, the cancer is growing so slowly that the patient will not even die from the cancer, but from some other cause. Still, most doctors will recommend chemo anyway. Yet, a plant provided by God is illegal. Oh we are such bad people, not even allowed to help someone for free. This is not the land of opportunity anymore, this is the land of lies and deception.

Me personally, I would rather try RSO (decarbed concentrated cannabis oil) first. Yes, I will be laying there stoned out of my mind for 3 to 6 months, totally baked. Considering the alternative, chemo treatments, and being bedridden and sick for who knows how long with a high potential of the treatment either killing me or causing a more aggressive cancer. Well, I choose the oil. I hope your dad does too, and pray that he can kick cancer's butt.

I found these two articles with info on solvents and extractions so it might be discussed. 

http://www.thenorthwestleaf.com/pages/articles/post/concentrates-issue-testing-for-residual-solvents

http://www.cannlabs.com/the-science/extraction/

CONCENTRATES ISSUE: TESTING FOR RESIDUAL SOLVENTS

May 02, 2013 | NORTHWEST LEAF

What isn't in your concentrates is just as important as what is

By Analytical 360 Chief Science Officer Randall Oliver & Chief Operating Officer Edward Stremlow

Lab-tested Cannabis has become common in Washington with the maturing medical marijuana industry and the passage of I-502. Cultivators, processors and access points have begun to use Cannabis testing to develop, refine and ensure consistency and quality in their products. Fueled by a demand from patients, cannabinoid profiling has led the charge in the industry.    

However, with increasingly educated and demanding patients, and looming state regulation, medical marijuana has begun the transformation of adding safety into the growing equation.

With a strong patient demand for refined Cannabis extractions, questions about safety are becoming as common as questions about potency.  Patients want to know which products are safe, and producers are increasingly stepping up to prove their products are sound. The most common question about concentrates is the validity or safety of the solvents being used in the extraction process and the allowable limits for those solvents.

As producers begin to incorporate more stringent safety protocols into their operations, guidelines on  recommended acceptable levels for residual solvents in Cannabis extracts will be a primary objective.  

Solvents are broken into three classes  

analytical-solventtesting2.jpgClass 1 solvents are recommended not to be employed in the manufacture of Cannabis extracts, excipients and drug products because of unacceptable levels of toxicity and their deleterious environmental effects. Common Class 1 solvents to be avoided include benzene. Class 1 solvents are only permitted when their use is unavoidable in order to produce a drug that can be justified in a risk-benefit trade-off. Class 1 solvents should never be used.  

Class 2 solvents are not recommended for use outside a stringent Good Manufacturing Practice environment in which the solvents are tightly controlled and continuously monitored because of their dangerous effects. No Cannabis processors operating in Washington comply with these tight restrictions. One example of a common Class 2 solvent recommended for extracting Cannabis is hexane.  

Hexanes are significant constituents of gasoline. They are colorless liquids at room temperature, with a gasoline-like odor. Hexanes are used in glues for shoes, leather products, cleansing and degreasing formulas, textile manufacturing, and the extraction of cooking oils from seeds. 

However, long-term toxicity of hexane in humans is well known, and extensive peripheral nervous system failure is known to occur in humans chronically exposed to levels of hexane ranging from 400 to 600 parts per million, with occasional exposure up to 2,500 ppm.  

Chronic intoxication from hexane and other Class 2 solvents have been observed in recreational solvent abusers and workers in manufacturing industries where exposure has occurred. Class 2 solvents should be limited or completely avoided in Cannabis products because of their inherent toxicity.  Common Class 2 solvents in pharmaceutical products include hexane and methanol.

analytical-solventtesting1.jpgClass 3 solvents with a low toxic potential might be regarded as less toxic and of lower health risk.  No Class 3 solvents are known to have a human health hazard at acceptable levels in Cannabis extracts. Safe common Class 3 solvents include ethanol. However, no long-term toxicity or carcinogenicity studies have been conducted for several of the Class 3 solvents. 

Data from short-term studies suggest that Class 3 solvents pose little toxic risk. Acceptable levels for Class 3 solvents are generally stated at 50 milligrams per day or less (5,000 ppm or 0.5 percent). 

Only Class 3 solvents should be used in solvent-based Cannabis extractions because of their low toxicity. However, it is crucial that Cannabis extracts be tested to ensure levels don’t exceed allowable limits. Isopropyl alcohol is a common solvent used in Cannabis extractions from the Class 3 solvent list.

However, this is one solvent with associated health risks, especially when allowable limits are exceeded. Isopropyl extractions should be approached with caution or completely avoided unless the safety of the product can be ensured. 

Isopropyl alcohol and its metabolite, acetone, act as central nervous system depressants. Poisoning can occur from ingestion, inhalation or absorption and can result in headaches, dizziness, central nervous system depression, anesthesia, nausea, vomiting, coma or even death. 

Presumably due to the low toxicity of residues, isopropyl alcohol is popular in pharmaceutical applications. However, levels of isopropyl alcohol generally far exceed acceptable limits with current applications of this solvent in the marijuana industry.  

Another area of concern is the use of denatured alcohol or methylated spirits. Denatured alcohol has additives to make it undrinkable (poisonous, foul taste and smelly) in order to discourage recreational consumption. Because the alcohol has been denatured so as to be inconsumable, it only makes sense denatured alcohol should never be used in Cannabis extractions. 

Just because a chemical is not listed in one of the solvent tables -- a list of several solvents and their effects -- it does not mean it is safe.  Naphtha is a common solvent used in cannabinoid extractions. Naphtha is a mixture of hydrocarbons and is a component of natural gas condensate or distillation product from petroleum or coal tar.  Common products made with naphtha include cleaning solvents, camp stove fuel and lighter fluid.  

Naptha is not listed on the solvent tables and should not be used in Cannabis extractions. Like many hydrocarbon products, Naptha is a product of a refining process in which a complex soup of chemicals is broken into another range of chemicals. A range of distinct chemicals are in each product, which makes it difficult to compare and identify specific carcinogens.

Only Class 3 solvents should be used for extraction, and then only with tight controls in place. Some solvents and extraction methods not listed on the tables, and they might be safe. For example, butane and CO2 -- or cow milk butter, for that matter -- are not on the list, but are acceptable methods of extraction when safety protocols are met.
   Purity or grade of these solvents can also be an issue because only high-purity or food-grade solvents should be used in cannabinoid extractions. Although ethanol is a Class 3 solvent, consumption of food grade ethanol above 50 milligrams per day is generally accepted in tincture-based products.  
As with all therapeutic remedies, any adverse health effects or risk for abuse should be taken into consideration, and a doctor should be consulted if there are any concerns.  
    Analytical 360, a Seattle company that tests the quality of therapeutic cannabinoids, recommends patients verify test results before consuming concentrates derived from any solvent and nonsolvent-based Cannabis extracts before consumption.

Extraction

Cannabis concentrates are significantly more potent than regular hashish or cannabis flowers, and their applications as medicine have proven to be diverse and effective. The extraction of cannabis concentrates is a complex and potentially dangerous process. This page describes the most widely used extraction methods and discusses the advantages of each.

Concentrates, also known as cannabis oil, budder, wax or shatter, are the cannabinoids of the cannabis plant that have been extracted using one of the many known extraction methods. The methodology required for proper extraction is so precise that individuals who produce cannabis extracts of especially high quality are considered “extract artists.”

How are cannabis concentrates extracted?

The science of cannabis concentrate extraction functions on the solubility of the cannabinoids and other active ingredients of the cannabis plant. Most cannabinoids are not water soluble, so to extract them properly the cannabinoids must be dissolved in a solvent. In cannabis extraction, solvents are the chemicals used to remove the cannabinoids from the cannabis plant. Butane, hexane, isopropyl alcohol and ethanol are all solvents that are commonly used in cannabis concentrate extraction. When cannabis flowers are submerged in these solvents, the cannabinoids, terpenes and other active ingredients are dissolved into the liquid solvent. The remaining solid plant matter is filtered out and the liquid solvent and cannabinoid mixture is ‘purged’ to remove all solvents, leaving only cannabinoids and other active compounds of the cannabis plant. Incredible scientific precision is required to properly remove all trace solvents from a cannabis concentrate. Any residual solvents can be harmful to patients, which is why CannLabs offers residual solvent testing to extract artists, dispensaries and patients who are concerned with the safety of their cannabis concentrates. Different extraction methods are used to create cannabis concentrates, all with varying degrees of effectiveness. The yield of a preparation of cannabis concentrates, the potency of the concentrates and their overall safety are all determined by the quality of an extract artist’s method.

Some Extraction Solvents Include:

Non-hydrocarbons 

Dry Sieve

This is the most natural and unobtrusive form of cannabis extraction. Oftentimes considered the holy grail of concentrates by true connoisseurs due to its low yield and the meticulous process involved in removing the cannabinoid containing trichromes from the plant matter. There are many grades of dry sieve from “farmer sieve” containing plant contaminant, to whats often times referred to as “kief”, a mixture of glandular trichrome heads, stalks and plant material, up to “Fullmelt Dry Sieve” which generally contains just the trichrome heads themselves. There are multiple ways to achieve dry sieved products, but more often than not a single silk screen or series of silk screens can be utilized in conjunction with agitation to separate trichromes from the plant material creating a smokeable, edible, or vaporizable cannabis concentrate.

Water

Very much like the dry sieve process, water can be used in conjunction with screens as a vessel to carry mechanically separated trichromes through multiple micron level screens. A micron is a microscopic unit of measurement used to calculate the size of the trichrome and thus the holes in the screens themselves. Water hash, also termed “Iceolater”, “Bubblehash”, “Solvent-less”, “Ice Wax” and other names is made using agitation, generally from ice and motion, either done by hand or utilizing a washing machine to gently break off the trichrome heads from the plant material. Water extracted products must be broken down and dried thoroughly before being consumed or there can be possibilities of mold and health risks due to improper storage.

CO2

Apeks-Supercritical-1500-20L-Auto-300x27Arguably the least-toxic form of cannabis concentrate extraction, CO2 (carbon dioxide) has become more popular as an extraction method because of its low environmental impact and nonexistent toxicity. However, CO2 extraction systems are considerably more expensive than butane or hexane systems. CO2functions as a solvent when it is heated or cooled and pushed through the flower at high (supercritical) or low (subcritial) pressures. In fact, 95% of the cannabis extractions right now are done in the subcritical phase.

Waters-mv-1-300x226.jpgMost people tend to prefer subcritical CO2 extraction because it gives a lighter colored extract, fewer waxes and resins, and retains significantly more volatile oils compared to supercritical CO2 extraction. However, without the proper equipment rated for the proper pressures, creating quality CO2 extracted concentrates is incredibly difficult. CannLabs has performed all types of testing for potency and residual solvents on CO2 extracted cannabis concentrates with amazing results.

Isopropyl Alcohol

Isopropyl alcohol is a commonly used solvent for creating cannabis concentrates using a ‘quick wash’ method. Where hexane is not water soluble, isopropyl alcohol is highly water soluble and will dissolve undesired plant materials (chlorophylls and waxes) along with the sought after cannabinoids. In order to eliminate plant waxes from the isopropyl concentrate solution, a quick wash method is used as opposed to soaking (which is with non-water soluble solvents like hexane). Although the isopropyl method receives great reviews from patients and tasters, it takes significantly longer to properly purge isopropyl-extracted concentrates due to the solubility in water.

Hydrocarbons

Butane/Propane

Product-1-275x300.jpg

The most commonly used solvent in cannabis extraction is butane. However, a mixture of butane and propane has recently become very common as well. These solvents are nontoxic, non-polar and they dissolve oils very efficiently without creating other unwanted byproducts. Butane and propane dissolve all cannabinoids and terpenes (aromatics) with great effectiveness while preserving the integrity of the delicate cannabinoids. Also, these solvents are cost effective, meaning large amounts of money are not spent on supplies for extraction, but instead on growing quality cannabis to be extracted. Thanks to their lower than room temperature boiling points, butane and propane are easily ‘purged’ from a concentrate extraction. However, hydrocarbon extraction is dangerous and should only be done in a proper lab setting. Residual solvent testing with CannLabs can show you clearly whether or not a particular sample of butane/propane-extracted cannabis concentrate was produced properly.

Hexane

Like butane, hexane is a solvent that can be used for cannabis concentrate extraction. Some interesting information: hexane is completely insoluble in water, it boils at a higher temperature than butane, and is extremely flammable and potentially explosive. Although the general process for hexane extraction is similar to that of butane extraction, it requires significantly more care due to the fact that hexane is considerably more toxic. Residual solvent testing with CannLabs is the safest way to ensure hexane-extracted cannabis concentrates are safe for patient consumption.

Recall that the probability of a curing outcome depends largely on a patients ability to believe in their success, regardless of methods used to treat their illness. There's a lot of data showing people curing their own cancers with only thoughts/prayer/meditation and solid nutrition, surprisingly the most pooh pooh'd  treatment offered by the establishment.

tooldini, I will am going to keep pounding him with radiation stats and get ruthless with him until he submits and trys the only known CURE for cancer....RSO.

Looks like we were right about ISO alcohol. It's safe if you boil it all off. They make that sound hard but it's easy. You just be patient until it quits boiling. If you were really stupid and impatient with it then you would get a headache and dizzy. Of course, most of us already knew that. As far as the process using iso for extraction goes, we are ahead of these folks. We know how to winterize and get the most out of cannabis with more than just a quick iso wash.

Recall that the probability of a curing outcome depends largely on a patients ability to believe in their success, regardless of methods used to treat their illness. There's a lot of data showing people curing their own cancers with only thoughts/prayer/meditation and solid nutrition, surprisingly the most pooh pooh'd treatment offered by the establishment.

self fulfilling prophecy yep. gotta have faith, like the george michael song.