Child Protective Services

f4ll3n

Was curious if i have another encounter with CPS if i have to show him my grow room or if i can even legally let him in? even with the police? I don't let anyone go in there other than myself. i want to keep out all people unless its myself unless i have to. what is my limits with this?

well you dont have to let him in. but then he can take your kids or cause trouble.

as for legally? same ole 'one rule for them and one rule for the rest of us'. no one is going to charge cps with posessing marijuana.

as for unlocking your grow for him? i have doubts you could be charged with unlocked facility. its possible but slim chances.

you can open up the door for police too. i dont remember any case , maybe one or two out of hundreds, where police made a deal about locked/unlocked when it was locked and the person unlocked it for police.

lets put it this way... police want you to follow orders. it dont matter if something is locked or not.

what happens in court is something else. do you wait for a warrant or consent to a search without one?

the choice is yours. it depends on the situation for sure.

making cops get a warrant may tinkle them off, but may cover you in court slightly.

thanks t-pain. i gotten all my bunny muffin together and legit agian i just want to make sure im making all the right choices. i just wasnt sure if cps could be like hey hes legal but he let me in the grow room because i asked to see it type of thing. im trying to cover my donkey in all aspects and make sure its done right.

• 7 months later...

A friend of ours was loosing their 5 children (13 down to 6 months). We went to CPS for a meeting and were close to getting the two older children (13 and 10), but CPS needed to inspect our home. We had a bedroom grow that we dismantled before they arrived, moved into our pole barn. CPS person smelled marijuana in the hallway to bedroom and asked if we were licensed and we said yes. We also had a outside grow, which was enclosed and locked (7 plants). They wanted to see the plants and outside grow, I told them I could not allow them into my outside grow. They asked why and I stated it was against the law. They looked at me with a weird look. Anyway, they returned to office for their final meeting and called us an hour later stating we were declined the children because "we had a grow operation". So much for being legal patient and caregiver.

We even offered to destroy the complete grow operation, but they wanted nothing to do with us.

We still have the indoor grow shutdown and outdoor grow is long gone. My opinion is these people need to get better educated on MMMA.