Washingtons Medical Marijuana Law Gutted By Veto?

t-pain

http://www.tokeofthetown.com/2014/04/medical_marijuana_on_life_support_in_washington_state.php

basically, the mmj law in washington only has a affirmative defense now. which means locals can ban marijuana again. i guess this is only the appeals court, maybe it will do better in supreme court of washington?

Washington's weed woes began to make political headlines back around 2011, when the state legislature passed a law intended to legalize and regulate medical marijuana use in the state once and for all. The bill would have mandated all medical marijuana users to sign up for a state registry, and among other caveats, it would have specifically allowed "qualifying patients" to "create and participate in collective gardens for the purpose of producing, processing, transporting, and delivering cannabis for medical use".

The state's governor at the time, Christine Gregoire, cut out half of the bill's measures by way of veto, slashing the proposed registration program, but leaving the language about collective gardens unscathed.

opinion: http://www.courts.wa.gov/opinions/pdf/703960.pdf

some may say that is all we have here in Michigan is a affirmative defense i still believe in Law 1 of 2008 and will keep

supporting what we have not what we may get only because now i know more about how things can and do work as

far as the way they think up in Lansing

Thanks Mr. T-pain for the link i also saw it in my in-box today and the medical cannabis users have been fighting a

long time in Washington State