Did My Landlord Violated My 4Th Ammendment.

ACLU IS VERY RUDE and DISCURTIOUS!     Well i called the ACLU and i was very disapointed with whom i spoke to.   I always hear that they are supposed to be there to listen and to help the little guy but oh how wrong i was!    The woman i spoke to was very rude and not professional at all.  She cut me off several times while i was trying to explain my situation and then eventually hung up on me?  WTF?  Why would they hire someone like that to take calls?  

To those of you who want help from the aclu, i def would think about calling a few other lawyers before hand.  You prob will get more of a curtious response and better info.  AND MAYBE THEY WONT HANG UP ON YOU!  lol   i have spoken with the aclu and 2 other lawfirms about this.   The other two firms def. was more curtious and had more info.  And they didnt cut me off!

You know, its a funny thing that someone can sue Mcdonalds for not giving them enough napkins, BUT i cant do anything for my privacy and rights being trampled on?  Everyone i talk to seems to think i have no rights in this matter.   I just dont believe it! 

Edited by upinsmokeguy

yea but also i belive that any inspections whether it be bedbugs, drugs, whatever..,  has to be given notice.  I believe it is at least 24 hours.   SO, the question is was it lawful for them to tell me the inspection was for bed bugs, and then instead do a drug search?  ALSO, i believe they have to be given a command to search.  SO just them giving the command to sear for drugs without my permission, knowledge and since they are not police and since they did not give notice to said search, is it unlawuful in any way?

And yes i did read my lease buddy.  It does state i have to let them in for repairs, or other

"REASONABLE" inspections.  And i put that in quotes beacuse that is the wording they used.  This does not seem very reasonable to me.   Does it to you?  it is amazing that knowone seems to think that this is a violationg or unlawful in any way????   if i told you i was coming in to do a bed bug inspection and then instead OR at the same time i commanded the dog to a cop like search for drugs, wouldnt you feel like you were wronged some way? 

I dont rent!  I can tell them to go phaq them selves!  I would have to say you have less rights in the gov subsidized housing than the guy in a regular apt! 

You actualy did violate your contract for having a federaly ilegal drug in your/their property, it is your to lease you dont own it, you get a big break on rent, that is the price you pay for living in gov housing!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Im not living in a gov subsidized housing unit, man I would love to pay 50 bucks a month rent and live in one, but I would no better to violate my lease!

I dont mean to be mean!  but you made you bed, now you either sleep in it where it is or find a place that suits you and your needs!

Peace

you were not charged with the scents of cannabis. your landlord had rights to come in to your apartment. he has the right to say that the apartment smelled of marijuana. There is no loss on your part. I'm not sure what the aclu or a lawyer would do for you, unless you were evicted because of what a dog smelled but was not present. a good vaporizer will eliminate that smell when you medicate. there are really good carbon scrubbers and ionizers available also. the other apartment dwellers have the right to a smoke free environment, I agree with others that this was a "warning" or sorts to you .

Amazing!

wow a realy good and fitting tune!  good one rest!

This video made me horny watching the blonde hide the bed bugs, excited watching the dog hit on them, and totaly smile listening to the music,  its been a while since ive heard that one lmao!  wow im good for the day now, cya have to take a cold shower bawahahahaha!

Peace

oh Phaq !  there are some jokes there, but dangit, I'm busy.......I'll slam ya later  :blow-a-heart:

wow a realy good and fitting tune!  good one rest!

This video made me horny watching the blonde hide the bed bugs, excited watching the dog hit on them, and totaly smile listening to the music,  its been a while since ive heard that one lmao!  wow im good for the day now, cya have to take a cold shower bawahahahaha!

Peace

That is exactly what I said..a BED BUD DOG...??   WTF....LOL.  Is this April fools..?? hah

The interesting thing is how is the alert for a bedbug different from the alert for cannabis in a 'cross trained' bedbug/pot sniffing dog?  If the dog alerts is that grounds for a warrant for pot?  Are bedbugs illegal?  How do you tell what they alerted on?

Dr. Bob

Bed bug dogs work good. I saw a TV show on it.

If you read what the op said, that the dog alerted on 'nothing' but smell, you know they are lying that the dog really alerted. The dog has to find something to know what they alerted on. It was just a warning because the people smelled pot while using their dog in the apartment.

I am so used to the smell of mm and so are most of my family,  but im sure when we get visitors they may smell it as soon as they walk in the door, I dont realy care, if you dont like the smell of mj dont come to my house!  I picked up a sack from my c.g and made a stop at our lil groceri store, I wasnt planning on stopping there but did at the last moment, and I forgot I had the oz in my pocket, I couldnt smell it, but every one else could, I heard whispers and the cashier who I know and who is a pt said man Im going with you!  I said why,,she said you smell like a weed garden under her breath, I did a quick pat on my pocket and kinda freaked, and said can we hurry please, she laughed and got me out of there, but I gotta say I did not smell it lol!  remember to put your mm in the trunk or a box or something similiar if you dont have a trunk, leo will smell it, only if I break the driving laws and get pulled over, other wise I have nothing to worry about and neither does any one else who follows trafic laws while traveling with mm, I most def screwed up and could have paid the price if I was to have gotten pulled over by the law!

Im so far from perfect!

Peace