Eric Holder Refuses To Ask The Health Secretary To Study Pot

ya and you voted for obammer who is the head of this bad pimple we are dealing with.....holders only the asshat his daddy obammer allows.. drone on dronie

Yes I did. And I like ObamaCare. Saved me a ton of money. Might have actually saved my life. I like drones too, save service men and womens' lives, best thing since 'they' like their IEDs so much.

I have a lot of faith in what is going on behind the scenes for us and our cannabis. Romney would have been worse. Life is good! Hilary should be able to operate from a better position of strength and fix some more problems. My future is so bright I gotta wear shades. Sorry you are so disgruntled. Anything I can do to help?

Yes I did. And I like ObamaCare. Saved me a ton of money. Might have actually saved my life. I like drones too, save service men and womens' lives, best thing since 'they' like their IEDs so much.

I have a lot of faith in what is going on behind the scenes for us and our cannabis. Romney would have been worse. Life is good! Hilary should be able to operate from a better position of strength and fix some more problems. My future is so bright I gotta wear shades. Sorry you are so disgruntled. Anything I can do to help?

oh look i caught ya drunk again. who loves ieds? the little girl walking to school? the mom picking okra, or the two little boys that watched their mom and sister blown up. that one was two attacks, first one killed their mom, then their older sister crying , morning over moms body got hit with the double tab....u know double tap that terrorist strategy that your elected government uses to murder third world children.

obammercare is farce, im truly glad if it did indeed help you. you sound delusional about everything else so i have my doubts. faith, lmao thats all you guys got faith n hope n other bs imaginary things. romney couldn't have possibly been worse, again your speaking in unicorn terms. life is good, our government and the future of this nation not so much. step outta the grow room, turn off faux news left. open your eyes your futures covered in bunny muffin and you keep bragging about how yummy it is.

oh look i caught ya drunk again. who loves ieds? the little girl walking to school? the mom picking okra, or the two little boys that watched their mom and sister blown up. that one was two attacks, first one killed their mom, then their older sister crying , morning over moms body got hit with the double tab....u know double tap that terrorist strategy that your elected government uses to murder third world children.

obammercare is farce, im truly glad if it did indeed help you. you sound delusional about everything else so i have my doubts. faith, lmao thats all you guys got faith n hope n other bs imaginary things. romney couldn't have possibly been worse, again your speaking in unicorn terms. life is good, our government and the future of this nation not so much. step outta the grow room, turn off faux news left. open your eyes your futures covered in bunny muffin and you keep bragging about how yummy it is.

Drunk? Well, compare our postings and one of us does look drunk. Anything I can do to help? Black coffee maybe?

Romney would have been worse.  far worse for the cannabis movement,   

"He opposes legalizing drugs, including marijuana for medicinal purposes. He will fully enforce the nation’s drug laws, and he will oppose any attempts at legalization."

The candidate has made his anti-pot stance clear in practice as well. Romney has personally confronted at least one person smoking marijuana on the beach near his vacation home in San Diego, according to the New York Times.

Earlier this year, Romney vowed to fight marijuana legalization "

." In explaining his position, he outlined his belief that marijuana was a gateway to harder drugs. 

ya and you voted for obammer who is the head of this bad pimple we are dealing with.....holders only the asshat his daddy obammer allows.. drone on dronie

I used to support our president, Barak Obama, but now that I see you calling him "obammer" I see your point. Funny how name-calling influences us simple folks. It's like being in middle school all over again. Dang, I wish I would have seen this juvenile name-calling long ago. If I knew I was voting for a second term for a guy named Obammer, I would have cast a vote for Mitt Romney instead. I'm sure that his declared opposition to MMJ during the campaign would have turned out to be just pandering to his core base and he would have been so much more friendly to the interests of medical cannabis users than our current president. Oh well I guess next time I will vote based on schoolyard antics rather than important issues. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Romney would have been worse.  far worse for the cannabis movement,   

"He opposes legalizing drugs, including marijuana for medicinal purposes. He will fully enforce the nation’s drug laws, and he will oppose any attempts at legalization."

The candidate has made his anti-pot stance clear in practice as well. Romney has personally confronted at least one person smoking marijuana on the beach near his vacation home in San Diego, according to the New York Times.

Earlier this year, Romney vowed to fight marijuana legalization "

." In explaining his position, he outlined his belief that marijuana was a gateway to harder drugs. 

so basically what your saying is we could be in the boat we are in now. no your trying to live in unicorn land and use it to debate a point. Romney couldnt possibly have been any worse.... all you can do is guess. obammer said hed leave mmj up to the states and went on to beat bushes arrest record. that defeats all your fantasy boogey man romney ideas.

I used to support our president, Barak Obama, but now that I see you calling him "obammer" I see your point. Funny how name-calling influences us simple folks. It's like being in middle school all over again. Dang, I wish I would have seen this juvenile name-calling long ago. If I knew I was voting for a second term for a guy named Obammer, I would have cast a vote for Mitt Romney instead. I'm sure that his declared opposition to MMJ during the campaign would have turned out to be just pandering to his core base and he would have been so much more friendly to the interests of medical cannabis users than our current president. Oh well I guess next time I will vote based on schoolyard antics rather than important issues. Thanks for the enlightenment.

i used to care....no wait no i didnt. bunny muffin bomney is no better or dif than obammer. thats the problem with you thoughtless drone types...its all choice a or the other choice a.. live a lil expand your mind. vote third party.

i used to care....no wait no i didnt. bunny muffin bomney is no better or dif than obammer. thats the problem with you thoughtless drone types...its all choice a or the other choice a.. live a lil expand your mind. vote third party.

When people quit saying "vote third party" and instead say, "vote for me, I'm running third-party" I will gladly donate to their campaign and cast my vote too.

When people quit saying "vote third party" and instead say, "vote for me, I'm running third-party" I will gladly donate to their campaign and cast my vote too.

im not a politician so i wont say that.... again get out live a little you find the 3rd party candidates they are there . you let someone else pick your last president why dont you decide this one on your own?

when the vote numbers for the president in 2012 are 64mil for obama and 60mil for romney... theres not much room for a third party in those numbers. what did the 3rd party candidates get in 2012? 

what third party is going to have to do is get people to pledge 3rd party ahead of time, so that more people can feel comfortable voting that way.

when the vote numbers for the president in 2012 are 64mil for obama and 60mil for romney... theres not much room for a third party in those numbers. what did the 3rd party candidates get in 2012? 

what third party is going to have to do is get people to pledge 3rd party ahead of time, so that more people can feel comfortable voting that way.

i guess you missed the point. what you described was millions of wasted votes cast for one party, the failure party. you may not be aware of this, but being the only right person in the whole world is far better than being one of the 50 million wrong ones. so ask yourself what votes cast in that election matter.... not one of the ones cast for obammer or obammny. i myself i dont vote based on how many others will cast the same as me, i vote for the best candidate. sadly in our last election there where two wrong choice anything else was great. remember you negate the validity of your vote when you vote for the one party failure that is our current system. you might find more satisfaction if you vote for American idol, that's more suited to your popularity contest ideas.

Who said anything about idiot Mitt? The people that VOTED for the fake prez TWICE are the ones to blame. And they too will suffer like the rest of us.I thought the libs are a PROGRESSIVE party?  If you guys want to talk about politics,why not go to a site that is not biased and not about MMJ? Barry promised it,you fell for it,just admit it and move on. Then maybe barry can find the time to explain to the families of four dead americans WHY he did nothing and does not even admit it happened. This is the kind of leadership you want? We are a JOKE to the whole world. That has some VERY SERIOUS threats for us as a country. Since when do we trust Govt? Have you EVER trusted Govt,now matter what party is controlling it? Go ahead,tear me up. But what I said is true.