Being A Caregiver

williams2311

the devil is in the details, listed here http://www.michigan.gov/documents/mdch/Medical_Marihuana_Change_Form_3-27-09_272850_7.pdf

___ I have never been convicted of ANY felony offense involving illegal drugs.

___ I have not been convicted of ANY felony offense within the past 10 years. (Attestations received on or after April 1, 2013)

___ I have never been convicted of ANY felony that is an assaultive crime as defined in Section 9a of Chapter X of the code of criminal procedure, 1927 PA 175, MCL 770.9a. (Attestations received on or after April 1, 2013)

Some examples are listed below (this is not an all-inclusive list). If you have questions, please seek legal counsel.

the devil is in the details, listed here http://www.michigan.gov/documents/mdch/Medical_Marihuana_Change_Form_3-27-09_272850_7.pdf

___ I have never been convicted of ANY felony offense involving illegal drugs.

___ I have not been convicted of ANY felony offense within the past 10 years. (Attestations received on or after April 1, 2013)

___ I have never been convicted of ANY felony that is an assaultive crime as defined in Section 9a of Chapter X of the code of criminal procedure, 1927 PA 175, MCL 770.9a. (Attestations received on or after April 1, 2013)

Some examples are listed below (this is not an all-inclusive list). If you have questions, please seek legal counsel.

That's pretty bad

• 1 month later...

costs $10 to find out by sending in a change form listing him as your cg

thanks pic

I guess that would be a good way to find out

chances are you are right when it comes to the incompetence of bureaucracies and state employees as they seem to do the bare minimum required of them