New Problem Patients Scared To Sign Up Do To Release Of Phi

JBINDICA

I am wondering if we card holders have a class action case against the state of michigan,

I was told in 2009 that my protected health care info would not be revealed to anyone,

Now we hear about ccw lic being pulled by gun boards for no reason from card holders

the question must be answered   How many people have access to this data base of card holders?

can anyone walk in flash a badge of some sort and have total access?

I feel violated and wonder if its worth it anymore,

I haven't heard of ccw's being pulled for no reason. could you post links to these cases please ?

I am wondering if we card holders have a class action case against the state of michigan,

I was told in 2009 that my protected health care info would not be revealed to anyone,

Now we hear about ccw lic being pulled by gun boards for no reason from card holders

the question must be answered   How many people have access to this data base of card holders?

can anyone walk in flash a badge of some sort and have total access?

I feel violated and wonder if its worth it anymore,

Sometimes i can see how many must feel when giving someones info up to a State run program but there is no way to prove they will use it against someone i do believe that if people knew how things are turning out today we wouldn't have as many card holder but we have a great Law here and its a lot better then before Law 1 of 2008

• 2 weeks later...

IN CALI WHEN THE SUPREME COURT SAID PAITENTS DIDN'T NEED TO REGISTER WITH THE STATE... we stopped. if every mmmp didn't register maybe we could get a sect 8jury trial.... to start in coa and supreme where they are running out of ideas to screw us in sect 4. there has been no ruling on what sales sect 8 allows EVER because no one can use sect 8 yet they all take a deal like randall bros last mo... the state doesn't want to go there