Tents Done! (Finally)

AbominableDro-Man

Now I just have to get the UC system set up and in there Lol

Things you don't see: The fan (behind the tent), the ballast (also, mounted behind the tent on the outside, it's a solis tek ballast)

I'll put up more pics when I get the Undercurrent system all done and put in there, but as it is:

A Growlab 145, about 5x5x7 (Edit: The spill tray (meant for the inside) was actually too large! so, I fit it around the bottom of the frame.)

The hood is a Silverstar 4XL 8" hood

The ballast is a Solis Tek 1k ballast

The bulb is an Eye Hortilux 1k super spectrum

The fan is a Stealth F8

-------------------------------------------------------------

Connected to the Undercurrent system will be:

A 3/4 hp chiller (not needed, but on there anyways) w/

Titan Zephyr 1 temp controller (works for controlling water temps with a chiller!)

A Nutradip Trimeter

Elemental Solutions O2 pump (1744)

Water Pump switched to a Supreme Hydroponics Utility Pump, 700Gph

post-33696-0-95087400-1397604000_thumb.jpg

post-33696-0-02291300-1397604006_thumb.jpg

post-33696-0-81544400-1397604008_thumb.jpg

post-33696-0-67368900-1397604011_thumb.jpg

Edited by AbominableDro-Man

Going to be running autos and a couple photo plants that will be put outside to finish for my very first grow I think. My current genetic list right now:

Available Autos-

Dark Devil- Sweet Seeds

Fast N' Vast- Heavyweight Seeds

Deimos- Buddha Seeds

Syrup- Buddha Seeds

Red Dwarf- Buddha Seeds

White Dwarf- Buddha Seeds

Buddha Purple Kush- Buddha Seeds

Magnum- Buddha Seeds

6 other unknowns (Unfortunately, Budda Seeds doesn't label their multipacks, but I'm assured these are auto's as well.

La Diva- Delicious Seeds

-------------------------------------------------------

Available Photo's-

East Coast Sour Diesel Haze- Connoisseur Genetics

Strawberry Blue- World of Seeds

Hawaiian Skunk Haze- Seedsman

Skywalker Og Kush- Reserva Privada

Cotton Candy- Delicious Seeds

I was really looking at Tahoe OG for a future grow, that stuff seems like it'd be nice. Though, I'd really like to take a jump to Australia and get some of those fabled 30%+ beans somehow. I've smoked some lemon skunk that was pretty good, I tried some Blue Dream a couple weeks back though, and it really didn't give me the feeling I was looking for. I ended up mixing it with Super Skunk I think lol

Oh, and I've determined that I HAVE to do a multi-purple strain grow, I want it to look like the festival of colors all up in that tent haha

What's the Tahoe like in your opinion? Is it smooth but with a robust flavor, or more of the meekly flavored but somehow makes you cough up a lung? Does it taste like almonds? Smell like lollipops? What is the effect like? More of a lofty heady feeling, or a deep sinking into the chair feeling? I remember the first time I ever smoked right after I got my card (Legitimately, I NEVER smoked pre-getting my card, I was actually anti-marijuana for my entire life prior), It was Blue Cheese and it made me feel like, and I quote, "There were bee's dancing under my skin, floating me on the floor to the doorway. And I just...couldn't stop laughing."...To this day, I've never found a strain that has made me feel the same as that one, very particular pheno of BC did.

that particular pheno was probably listed as one of your first times. really maybe has nothing to do with the strain, but your chemotype. Don't think that just because you grow one out, you'll receive the same effects....

Tahoe tastes sort of like an exotic high grade temple milk, with a spicy ancient incense finish. It affects different users in different ways, at different times of day.

let yours grow for another two weeks for the stony couch lock if needed

Good to know, I'll look into grabbing some Tahoe beans for when it comes time for the next strain selection. I don't expect the Tahoe to do the same thing for me as the Blue Cheese did being that its' an entirely different stain, but it can't hurt to branch out and try as many of the different strains as possible for the experience alone in being able to identify their properties.

good place to start is High Times Cup winners from the beginning. This will ramp up your expectations, and refine your ability to judge the gems. I've used a sample that did nothing for me, a whole joint, then another. The same bud used by another stoned them silly, and they were a seasoned user too. Its crazy. I can only responsibly predict the effects of only the plants I've grown for a long time, and only the effects to me.

For awhile even the same separate clones would be different at finish occasionally. There's so many factors involved it can make your head spin. Some get more light than others, some are closer to the cold draft, or the ac, or the heater. some are exposed to the c02 for longer periods because they're closer to the unit than the meter maybe. Some you may have fertilized twice by mistake, or half as much as the last one. Without records who knows. I stopped keeping records pretty quick, same time I stopped worrying about harvest weight, plant numbers, bugs, plant size, strain chasing, and mopping up water :hair: . never been a happier garden. I quit worrying about the plants, and started farming the atmosphere and the  dirt. those frisky plants know exactly what to do.

Anybody have experience with Deathstar and Stormtrooper strains by chance? A starwars strain grow has to happen, if only for the novelty of saying I did it.

As per the Tahoe, I'm going to certainly pick that up with my next set. That's a for sure.

Jedi Kush eh? I ask because I plan on doing my best to locate some beans for a grow, I really want this one to happen. I'm a bit of a nerd, so once I get comfortable after a bit of growing and work my way around to breeding, I'd love to release some custom strains with fun geeky names that folks will get if they've read a few books here and there. Some, much more known than others haha.

So I popped a Strawberry Blue seed the other day, only took approximately 28 hours to germ, placed it into a dixie cup (purple in color if you must know) on 4/24. 4/26 at approximately 8am, she popped her gorgeous wee babe of a head out into the world and began drinking the suns wonderful light in from yonder window. She's been up and around and is currently making some quick growth, having already grown to almost an inch and a half, looking closer to two inches really now that she is standing straight up, she appears to be making progress.

Just as a reference, she was popped into nothing but HappyFrog and will remain in such until I toss her into her 10 gal pot, where ideally she will vegetate until mid where flowering will be induced, leading to her ultimate finishing venue of outside. When I switch her to the 10gallon pot, the soil mix will be changed.

I will not however, be posting my feeding schedules, I may post pics as time passes providing I remember to actually post them haha