Funding A Cancer Patient's Legal Fight

• 4 weeks later...

What he intends to do with our money is most certainly a pertinent question. THAT is fully within the range of the topic. Why do you refuse to disclose that? Please don't insult our intelligence and tell us you don't know.

How about letting others decide to what degree they need to feel that their money is going to a worthy cause? Who appointed you to be czar of worthy causes and standards? From the posts I've seen in here over the years, it seems that you ALWAYS resort to expressing some sort of beef with Dr. Bob. Will this ever get old for you?

How about letting others decide to what degree they need to feel that their money is going to a worthy cause? Who appointed you to be czar of worthy causes and standards? From the posts I've seen in here over the years, it seems that you ALWAYS resort to expressing some sort of beef with Dr. Bob. Will this ever get old for you?

Nope. You will note, however, that in no wise have I told anyone how to determine their participation, but expressed my own take on the matter in regard to MY MONEY. I couldn't care less if people want to start paying traffic fines for strangers.

Edited by GregS

Nope. You will note, however, that in no wise have I told anyone how to determine their participation, but expressed my own take on the matter in regard to MY MONEY. I couldn't care less if people want to start paying traffic fines for strangers.

"What he intends to do with our money is most certainly a pertinent question. THAT is fully within the range of the topic. Why do you refuse to disclose that? Please don't insult our intelligence and tell us you don't know."

It appears that you do not remember your own posts. Here is one example of you talking about money other than your own- illustrated by the word "our" when referring to cash donations. I'm not going to go back and forth with you, because I have the sense to refrain from arguing with fools, and those who have self serving agendas in a forum intended to serve others. This will be my last post on the topic, have fun with whatever "clever" last words you intend to spew in here. I've got more productive things to do.

"What he intends to do with our money is most certainly a pertinent question. THAT is fully within the range of the topic. Why do you refuse to disclose that? Please don't insult our intelligence and tell us you don't know."

It appears that you do not remember your own posts. Here is one example of you talking about money other than your own- illustrated by the word "our" when referring to cash donations. I'm not going to go back and forth with you, because I have the sense to refrain from arguing with fools, and those who have self serving agendas in a forum intended to serve others. This will be my last post on the topic, have fun with whatever "clever" last words you intend to spew in here. I've got more productive things to do.

Then do them and shut the fuk up.

Edited by GregS

A section 8 for having two grams of cannabis?

A section 8 isn't going to make the OUI go away.

I had a friend go through this exact same scenario. The best he's going to do with an attorney is MAYBE keep his driving privileges.  They didn't even charge my friend possession for his two grams and he DIDN'T have a card at all.

This is making a mountain out of a mole hill.  Explain his position to the judge and ask for lenience.  He got caught driving while impaired. Help him with that. Thank God the accident didn't get anyone hurt. This is one of those times that you have to really beg a judge for help. The section 8 is a bad, wasteful, idea. Wasteful for his health above all. I can't believe that you would ask the community to help with this terrible idea. We should be asked to help him with his life problems, not paying out the butt to an attorney for a wasteful, drawn out, section 8 trial. I saw this through with my friend and a section 8 was the last thing he needed.

The OUI will keep him from an allowed sec. 8 defense per sec. 7. He can bring the motion to dismiss. There is, however, the very real material fact that he cannot succeed in the defense by token of the written law. Any judge who follows the law cannot permit the AD under those circumstances and must refuse the motion provided he is found to be impaired in the OUI defense which will be the most immediate court issue. 

(MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIHUANA ACT (EXCERPT)

Initiated Law 1 of 2008

333.26427 Scope of act; limitations.

7. Scope of Act.

Sec. 7. (a) The medical use of marihuana is allowed under state law to the extent that it is carried out in accordance with the provisions of this act.

(b) This act shall not permit any person to do any of the following:

(1) Undertake any task under the influence of marihuana, when doing so would constitute negligence or professional malpractice.

(2) Possess marihuana, or otherwise engage in the medical use of marihuana:

(A) in a school bus;

(B) on the grounds of any preschool or primary or secondary school; or

© in any correctional facility.

(3) Smoke marihuana:

(A) on any form of public transportation; or

(B) in any public place.

(4) Operate, navigate, or be in actual physical control of any motor vehicle, aircraft, or motorboat while under the influence of marihuana.

I hope the court will be lenient.

Edited by GregS