Switching Caregivers?

f4ll3n

Perhaps not a 5 to 1 but close. Wayne county coming in at over 14k with just over 3k cargivers. Gennesee county was the next highest.

A large percentage of patients grow their own. So saying there are not enough caregivers because of this ratio is false.

The people in these statistics you are floating are not, for the most part, who is keeping the dispensaries open. Unregistered sales are what dispensaries do for a living. It's a whole different set of people.

Okay thanks Rest. I must say that meeting in parking lots is a big risk. I used to do that,a person in a car parked next to us called the cops. CG met me were at the gas station at 69 and Lake Neppesing. Right down the road from Lapeer county jail and the prison. Not puffing,just picking what was needed for the monthly meds. I was the one that got paranoid and sure as heck down the road to the prison,here comes a Lapeer Co cop with his gas pedal to the floor. He pulled in just as WE were pulling out at another exit. Got my self on 69 and tore home. I'll never do that again,there are cameras everywhere. We were not breaking the law,but some people are so nosy,that would have been a real hassle. CG wasn't careful enough so we parted ways.

51adRwsEyML._SP160,160,0,T_.jpg+http://www.420packaging.com/Medium-4x6-stand-up-pouch-seal-zip-bags-100-bags-_p_384.html= nothing to see, even @ 41LCZu4Lv9L._SL160_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-I never use before or at meetings. I don't even carry a lighter. Only a copy of patients paperwork, and exactly what they requested plus gifts,

all locked up in a brief case in the trunk. We often grab a bite to eat or a coffee before an exchange. Its always been pleasant meeting this way for all of us.

I delivered to a flint patient one year and parked across the street from the police station, feeling it might be the safest place for me. Paranoia is what convinced

me to use common sense finally. life is better without it.

The huge category of sales that do not involve parties connected by the registry, which includes a lot of people not represented by the statisics provided on card holding patients and caregivers.

lol , how do you know a large percentage are growing there own? I have met patients over and over at cc meetings, private meetings, various places that either tried and failed or just couldnt because of living situations. Either way its irrelevant anyway. One can dream though, to be able to register more than five patients.