Dry Ice Extraction For Cooking

• 1 month later...

we make hard candy with it. we use 15 grams of dry ice hash per batch. The candy's are 1"x1/2"   They work pretty well. It's a bit to much for someone who doesn't use much.  I've never made dry ice hash with wet material. I always make it with dry material.

we make hard candy with it. we use 15 grams of dry ice hash per batch. The candy's are 1"x1/2"   They work pretty well. It's a bit to much for someone who doesn't use much.  I've never made dry ice hash with wet material. I always make it with dry material.

right, but  how many candies per batch? how many candies per person ?

Any opinions, some basic info for dosage levels by the gram per how much oil or butter,using wet trim and 190 and 120 micron screens. If theres already a thread pls point me there. Thanks.

10 mgs is my favorite dose, hard candies made in batches of 200 with 2 grams oil added.

Uniformity in size is pretty easy with hexagon candy molds, but slight variation will happen. Bigger is sometimes just what I'm looking for instead of two.

I would think decarboxylized keif would be of a similar strength.

We use cannabis oil.    1 gram = 1000ml grams. 1 dose = 50 ml grams. We make hard candy's that come out at about 15 ml grams each. Most people will take a couple of these candy's at a time for there needs. We also make Laffy Taffy @ 25ml grams per dose. (That should be Taffy @ 50mlg)

Edited by weedwacker1

Is the hash you use not decarboxlyized then?

After reading your posts above I got to thinking about trying that to avoid too much buzz.

That could explain the larger doses. Good idea, I have yet to try that.

The problem with medibles, for me, is that right about when the pain is gone I'm too "affected" to function.

Happy and pain free, but don't get much work done.

Cannatonic #4 got me excited, but leaves me in a Valium like state of mind, not my thing.

Still looking for pain free and functional.

So far topicals and small oral doses work the best in my case.

hands down the best topical I've ever used was 10 grams of a concrete extraction infused in a 3.5oz jar of icy hot. I've sampled and made dozens of topicals, but that tops them for anyone lucky enough to be shared with. I pack it when warm into chapstick type containers. The stuff is already designed to enter your body through osmosis so it made sense that this would be my end, and it was. I used to use a coconut oil infusion with same amounts, and it was good, but not as effective. Costly, but you get what you pay for.

A six piece cut will contain 2.57 grains and an eight piece cut 1.929 grains. Making it deep dish will not get you more gange, but you will get more pie. If you can pound down a whole pie you are a better man than I.

Ok, so to clarify for those not familiar with grains as measurement, that would be 55.6 scruples or .0103 stone correct?

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, after thinking about this and comparing with a few people i know. Ive come to the conclusion that there is no universal dosage, based upon the grade that is produced by each individual. It is different.

Even strain to strain the effective dose will vary.

All you can do is be consistent and start low to avoid an uncomfortable experience.