New Patient Has Questions..

bluesharp69

YEP. This way with NO CAREGIVER,as a pt you can purchase from any source. Don't let ANYBODY talk you into letting them be your CG until YOU are sure. Remember,CGs are just another word for salesmen. If someone tries to talk you into assigning them,RUN. You will notice now that you will get many replies because you said you are looking for a CG. And all of them will be friendly,offer free samples,promise pricing you can afford,and be ready to tell you how HONEST they are. And stay off Craigs List . I wouldn't trust anybody on that site.

That is not necessarily true! Craigslist offers a free place for caregivers to post ads! Being a caregiver is no money maker, so we have to utilize what we can to spread the word to patients. I have always utilized craigslist to find patients! My best patients have came from there! The only one patient I found on here ripped me off big time! I helped in a time of need and haven't heard from him since!

That is not necessarily true! Craigslist offers a free place for caregivers to post ads! Being a caregiver is no money maker, so we have to utilize what we can to spread the word to patients. I have always utilized craigslist to find patients! My best patients have came from there! The only one patient I found on here ripped me off big time! I helped in a time of need and haven't heard from him since!

Yes. Craigs List is a good tool if used correctly. Thanks for the dose of realness.