Dispensary Owner Shocks Community By Offering Up A 5 Nanogram/8 Nanogram Limits For Drugged Driving During Committee Hearing About Saliva Tests

its a long gun! as far as I know I dont have to register it, I have only registered one gun if you call givng the store my info before they bagged it and gave it to me (again a long gun) plus all of the hunting rifles my dad gave me, I dont have to register them gifts as far as I know and from what my pops tells me, but if I had to I would! I have no hand guns at this time, I wanted to wait till I was older and get my old mans service revolver as my 1st and im not sure I have to register that either, but I could be wrong, either way im not a fellon so it wont be a prob!

Peace

Hell.  If it's a long gun, I want it in .270 Wiinchester Mag.

is this swab test going to find out if you just to rx's like ocxi's and vicodens, xanax, morphine, is it gonna be able to tell if a pt is on narcotics? if not than we shouldnt be tested, this is a medication for people with pt cards just like rx's are, only dif is I dont beleive it causes people to drive worse than on the mentioned rx's in my post, and I left a ton out, if it cant tell between all forms of medicine it is not a good tool for law enforcement, they may think so, im sure alot of cops have gone to acident scenes where the person at fault fell asleep or was having the head nods while driving their auto's, when I was getting them meds it said on the bottle to not operate heavy machinery untill you get used to the effects of this medication,,,,,,well I am way more used to driving on mj than any rx, I have never been in an accident that was because of mmj, I was in acidents that included naro's and even alcohol!  It is just a last gasp for people against mm for use on ailments that they have medicines for, it dont matter that their meds have all kinds of side effects, like could cause cancer, could grow man boobs lol, could cause heart attacks. etc. and one for c.o.p.d that can kill people who have ashtma!

what a crazy arse world we live in.

Peace