The Boards Are Flooded, This And Other Mi Med Mmj Sites Full As

pic book

the legalization in WA and CO , plus public polling results and all of the news,radio and tv reports about marijuana has brought marijuana more into the public realm i think.

its hard as a new patient. LARA has absolutely zero info. cert doctors have some info, but not a lot. regular doctors probably not much at all. where would you go to learn about the act? rules?

the legalization in WA and CO , plus public polling results and all of the news,radio and tv reports about marijuana has brought marijuana more into the public realm i think.

its hard as a new patient. LARA has absolutely zero info. cert doctors have some info, but not a lot. regular doctors probably not much at all. where would you go to learn about the act? rules?

Right on

And the MMMA will be their for cannabis users  as always ( For Medical Use ) it's the first place they want patients and caregivers  to come

I still want to know just WHERE all those fees to the State for a card WENT. They sure as heck didn't use it to fix any roads..................................

We agree its a lot of Money for someones Fund you would think the Lawyers would be all over that if it could be put back into the  cannabis program and the sick/poor as the Law say's

I received a book from a disp. With all the rules and regulations. It was actually a good reference for some things

was it a book made by the disp or from mycompassion or elsewhere?

I still want to know just WHERE all those fees to the State for a card WENT. They sure as heck didn't use it to fix any roads..................................

the mmp fees go to the MMP fund in LARA. its up to $20 million.

the legislators have came up with a $3mil blank check they are about to steal from the MMP fund for 'education and enforcement' to various local police departments.

the MMMA law states it at the bottom

(l) The Michigan medical marihuana fund is created within the state treasury. All fees collected under this act shall be deposited into the fund. The state treasurer may receive money or other assets from any source for deposit into the fund. The state treasurer shall direct the investment of the fund. The state treasurer shall credit to the fund interest and earnings from fund investments. Money in the fund at the close of the fiscal year shall remain in the fund and shall not lapse to the general fund. The department of licensing and regulatory affairs shall be the administrator of the fund for auditing purposes. The department of licensing and regulatory affairs shall expend money from the fund, upon appropriation, for the operation and oversight of the Michigan medical marihuana program.

so by law, the fees cannot go to the general fund or roads. i'm sure they are working on stealing that money as soon as possible.