Question About Possession Limits.

Hello, new member here since I have recently aquired my mmma licence. How can I be allowed to grow 12 plants and only be allowed to possess o ly 2.5 ounces. I could have 3 times that from one plant and clippings.

Think of it like how fast your car goes.  The law allows you to grow 12 plants but limits your possession of dried meds to 2.5 oz.  Similarly, it is legal, and normal, for manufacturers to produce cars with a top speed of 110mph or more, even though there isn't a public road anywhere in this state (and most of the US) where you can drive that fast.  So the law makes it easy to exceed the limit.  It's your responsibility to stay under the limit.

Hello, new member here since I have recently aquired my mmma licence. How can I be allowed to grow 12 plants and only be allowed to possess o ly 2.5 ounces. I could have 3 times that from one plant and clippings.

Make sure you get rid of those 'clippings' as soon as possible. Just keep the best stuff and compost the rest of it.

Thanks for the input guys. There's only me so I was thinking of producing 4 plants at a time. I have a 4x8 tent so that should be fine. Prior to flowering the 4, I will clone the next batch and pick from the next promising specimens. I think I could pay better attention to just the 4 anyhow.

good chance you'll be overweight at harvest of 4 plants. You may consider planting only one plant, every other week or so, then eventually you'll be harvesting plants every other week or so, depending on the schedule you choose. Often referred to as a perpetually harvested garden, a bit more complicated for the several stages of growth to maintain, a strict cloning/planting/harvesting schedule, but well worth the effort. The payback is a great variety changing often, peace of mind for legal limits, and something to do in the garden most days..

Welcome to the site!

I have grow rights of 1 pt =12 plants, I have a 4 x 4 x 6.6 budd tent and I have a lil veg tent 2 x 4 x 4 I only have at the most 7 plants growing at one time, Usualy I have 4 in veg and 3 in budd,  my plants in budd are coming out every 2 wks 1 at a time lets say, when ever I take one out I put one from veg into budd, about 2 to 3 wks before I put my vegged plants in budd I cut clones, I only have room for 5 clones this way, I usualy have to get rid of 1 or 2 of my clones (i usualy get 100% clones to take) I do the extra just in case, and than I get rid of a few, I always like to leave a few slots for a new strain that may come my way, or I can do a few from seeds now and than and not realy hurt my virtual grow, as far as getting to much off of that 1 plant at a time harvest, It dont happen! lol, I can have 2.5 for my pt, she can have 2.5 for her, plus I can have another 2.5 for me, I have a c.g so he can have 2.5 for me also, that it 10 oz's, If your getting that much in your tents off of one plant, please contact me via pm and lets get together so you can show me the secret!  :bong2:

Once again welcome to the site!

Loose Lips Sink Ships!

Peace

Thanks for the input guys. There's only me so I was thinking of producing 4 plants at a time. I have a 4x8 tent so that should be fine. Prior to flowering the 4, I will clone the next batch and pick from the next promising specimens. I think I could pay better attention to just the 4 anyhow.

I try to keep four varieties and stagger the plantings so at any given time I have four in veg and two flowering.

When the plants in veg are ready to go in the flower room I take cuttings. When the cuttings grow roots I move the mother into the flower room.

Counting the cuttings I generally have no more than eight plants at a time.