Drug Lords Home Raided, Unbelievable What Was Found!

A Mexican Drug Lord’s Home Was Raided. It’s Even More Incredible And Horrifying Than I Ever Could Have Imagined

There was a matched pair of these found.

fwwNmym.jpg

.357 Magnum semi-automatics with solid gold grips.

hPPEIyk.jpg

This guy had a better gun collection than most legitimate museums do.

h5kD2be.jpg

Just a quaint little villa in the hills – Drug money bought it all!

U7JEYRE.jpg

Man-made cave and hot tub inside the home.

H8dtfwh.jpg

A collection of exotic animals – which were cared for in the grandest fashion, by the way.

K9tGdd5.jpg

8 Lions were on the property.

gacwpjx.jpg

A very rare Tiger.

31Hzxgl.jpg

The back yard pool.

jc32phA.jpg

Exotic art collection – some of which was illegal to own – some stolen.

QTAoaG3.jpg

More guns than you could ever imagine!

CAUhZEG.jpg

This pile of cash before it was counted was estimated to be approximately 18 Billion Dollars!

6t56Y89.jpg
After it was counted it turned out to be a little more than 22 Billion Dollars!

From another angle.

n0LOkJA.jpg

Guns were hidden all over the house, along with ample ammo, just in case of trouble.

OLs6c5N.jpg

Stacks of cash were found in every nook and cranny…

EOO2Ijy.jpg
3ChGF9e.jpg
This case is filled with 100 dollar Bills estimated to be 1/2 a million dollars and no doubt headed out to make another drug deal with perhaps the Colombians.

18 plastic bins filled with 100 dollar bills were found…

m45FhZg.jpg

Another cabinet stacked tight with cash – all 100′s.

jhhigsQ.jpg

More 100′s.

TIrSWmC.jpg
BrlkroZ.jpg
Each of these stacks of 100′s holds USD 250,000 (a quarter of a million US dollars)! They also had millions in Colombian money and Mexican Pesos, although they preferred American dollars for the most part.

There were even stacks of Chinese Yuan found in one closet.

K2CLY5S.jpg

More Gold machine guns and pistols – most were never fired, just held for collection value.

QYxuALW.jpg
83ptmrF.jpg
WjVAJ1V.jpg
The money and valuables found in this one house alone, would be enough to pay for health insurance for every man woman and child in the USA for 12 years! There is estimated to be approximately 27 more of these houses in Mexico alone. Not to mention the ones in other countries who are enriching themselves in the drug trade. These people have so much money, they make the Arab oil sheiks look like welfare recipients. Their money can buy politicians, cops, judges, etc. Whatever they need they just throw down stacks of cash and it is theirs! This is why the drug problem is so difficult to fight.

The bottom caption reads:

The money and valuables found in this one house alone, would be enough to pay for health insurance for every man woman and child in the USA for 12 years! There is estimated to be approximately 27 more of these houses in Mexico alone.

There ya go.  Legalize drugs and the funds will pay for health care for the next 27 x 12 years, 324 years.  Add the billions or so used to fight the drug war and maybe we can straighten out education and feed the hungry.  Add the money spent on prisons for non-violent drug offenders, and we could start up a world class addiction treatment system.

Or we could just keep crime rings and Al Capones and say screw it.

Curious how you came up with this figure of 324 years which would be the year 2338?

We have the highest priced health care in the world, right now! Certainly we are in a historic and milestone event in the timeline of individual health care, bringing massive changes to our health care responsibilities, only time will tell if this helps to balance out our ROI compared to what they get in the rest of the world.   

Alfonso was just another public servant, a creation of John E Hoover fantasies, or vice versa...

" Value for money: Health Care Costs...

A study of international health care spending levels published in the health policy journal Health Affairs in the year 2000 found that the United States spends substantially more on health care than any other country in the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), and that the use of health care services in the U.S. is below the OECD median by most measures. The authors of the study conclude that the prices paid for health care services are much higher in the U.S. than elsewhere.[84] While the 19 next most wealthy countries by GDP all pay less than half what the U.S. does for health care, they have all gained about six years of life expectancy more than the U.S. since 1970.[63] "

Edited by solabeirtan

Just remember that this pile of cash was made by slavery and murder. Not something that has anything good coming from it. Cannabis carries karma with it. Nothing good will happen with ill gotten herbs or gains from them. I've seen this for a good long time now. Call me crazy but I believe in that after seeing it time and again. This pile is just another hint at it.

Sounds like the American Revolution?  Sometimes it's hard to see the forest...

Just remember that this pile of cash was made by slavery and murder. Not something that has anything good coming from it. Cannabis carries karma with it. Nothing good will happen with ill gotten herbs or gains from them. I've seen this for a good long time now. Call me crazy but I believe in that after seeing it time and again. This pile is just another hint at it.

Edited by solabeirtan

Curious how you came up with this figure of 324 years which would be the year 2338?

I used the numbers from the propaganda piece.

"The money and valuables found in this one house alone, would be enough to pay for health insurance for every man woman and child in the USA for 12 years! There is estimated to be approximately 27 more of these houses in Mexico alone."

My guess is most this article is short on real information.  But if there was enough money in the one house to pay for health insurance for 12 years and there are 27 more houses just like it, you get 324 years.

Right ... and ifs and buts were candy and nuts ... every day would be Christmas! What they do have in Mexico is vast oil reserves, which their Presidente is in an unprecedented and desperate race to pry open.

You would think every one in America is a junkie according to these opportunistas.gallery_2767_621_4604.jpg

Edited by solabeirtan