Any Seed/clone Shops Round/in Saginaw?

I'm generally a little iffy about jumping for a craigslist ad, more looking to see if anyone has had any actual experience with any in that area. I know a CG in that area looking for a East Coast Sour Diesel, very specifically. Looking for the heavy fuel aroma and such, he knows that the NYC Sour doesn't have quite the same feel to it, or smell, or taste for the matter.

I'm generally a little iffy about jumping for a craigslist ad, more looking to see if anyone has had any actual experience with any in that area. I know a CG in that area looking for a East Coast Sour Diesel, very specifically. Looking for the heavy fuel aroma and such, he knows that the NYC Sour doesn't have quite the same feel to it, or smell, or taste for the matter.

Always check the classified ads here first. I've heard good things about clones off of CraigsList. Be careful though. There's nothing to filter out the wackos. But that's life, you have to deal with it.