Cherry Puff Is Not Amenable To High Stress Training:

it is a delicate plant that wants to grow as a main cola bush.  attempts to train it wide and low just stunt the plants.  the yield is moderate, the buds are chunks, not colas.  mine was done at day 56 with half amber with a delicate floral weed smell.  cherry puff appears to be of avg trim difficulty.  

buds eaten off the growing plant  (unlike many strains) are a little sour and bitter but nothing like the overpowering spice and weed flavor of lemon cake... the taste of cherry puff is just a hint of spice, but the aftertaste of spice grows and makes a chaser necessary--it becomes a robust flavor that hangs heavy with fire spice in the mouth.  pomegranate juice makes a great chaser.

Is this Gage Green Cherry Puff..?  If so they are NITROGEN feeding freaks...hit em hard into the first really month of Vegg...or atleast thru weeks 2 of flower to avoid early yellowing.

What are your temps..?  Day then night..?  Humidity,...blah...blah...lol

so true, cherry puff is a heavy nitrogen feeder, and sf organics hydrolysate liquid fish 2-2-2 kept the others in the room all green all the time---og kush, forbidden fruit, lemon cake, rks, all stayed green.   puff alone indicated maturity by its leaves yellowing.

and yes, it is gage green cherry puff from seed.

OK, anything with JoJO is going to devour NITROGEN...into flower first 2 weeks then cut back little by little.  The Cherry PUFF I found only has 1 good PHENO if you get it has a big main cola, then cluster of smaller colas around it.  Feed her hard and with Cal Mag. I think you run dirt..?

pound her hard.  Seriously.  but do not be wecklss about feeding.  do it systematically and go up gradually then come down gradually.  She can  take it.  Do a small flush and your good.  Some strains take a few runs to see what they are all about and after 2 runs of the CHerry PUFF it did not meet my characteristics to stay in the ball game.  Grape PUFF on the other hand is some super DANK...just a notch below the Bright Moments.  BM wins mainly because her resins and trich heads are so just freakin stoopid.  But the Grape PUFF had a litt bit more stretch and upside by a wee bit to the Bright Moments.

Grape PUFF and Bright Moments are basically like brother and sister...just from different dads I believe.  The Bright Moments has 2 side Grape Stomper versus the G PUFF has 1 entire side to the JoJo which is Monarch OG aka New York OG.

I did not keep her because a few phenos stretched and it did not have enough pronounced smell to warrant her and the resins I think were thicker on other JoJo hybrids.  However she did have a good upside on the phenos I kept.  i think due to the Durban in her....not exactly sure....its been awhile since I ran her.

Running GGG's SFV x JoJo OG Kush testers out right now.  will be starting a grow log on that in a few days.