How Does An Honest Experinced Caregiver Find Patients?

im a care giver for 2 patients and myself.im hving trouble finding any patients everyone who responds to ads want to just buy weed.as a pat. its legal to buy from anyone,even totally blackmarket on the corner.but i cant show up to meet a prespective patient and give a free sample of what i have? what do you do when a guy says do you have enough so i could get a bag for my brother?now you have knowldge that the transfer is gone beyond you and your pat.?where does the liability end.i want to expand, grow more strains, and when mich pulls its head out of the sand yes,make money.i take great care of my pat but any care giver who says theres no profit is full of bunny muffin.theres very little right now but that will change w/recreational i want to be in the position to be able to be even cheaper[ 200 oz donation now and i split my overs w/my pat].and still provide tp shelf meds.help im rambling does anyone know a good cg / pat matching service!

I do grow journals here of a specific strain and patients get a front seat to watch how their medicine is produced the more strains you show and grow the more patients will be wanting to sign on with you I finally filled all 5 of my spots things are moving along nicely now it was rough the first few years but now its just pretty simplistic.

keep your head high, don't succumb to the temptation. Post as much info as you can daily and your kind of patients will be attracted to you. Otherwise be content and enjoy the relatively risk free grow your own theme. Growing high quality cannabis is the easy part, patient management is the real job.

im a care giver for 2 patients and myself.im hving trouble finding any patients everyone who responds to ads want to just buy weed.as a pat. its legal to buy from anyone,even totally blackmarket on the corner.but i cant show up to meet a prespective patient and give a free sample of what i have? what do you do when a guy says do you have enough so i could get a bag for my brother?now you have knowldge that the transfer is gone beyond you and your pat.?where does the liability end.i want to expand, grow more strains, and when mich pulls its head out of the sand yes,make money.i take great care of my pat but any care giver who says theres no profit is full of bunny muffin.theres very little right now but that will change w/recreational i want to be in the position to be able to be even cheaper[ 200 oz donation now and i split my overs w/my pat].and still provide tp shelf meds.help im rambling does anyone know a good cg / pat matching service!

i think california would still be the place to move if you want to make money

that or colorado. i think after people start producing their 3 plants that costs will drop significantly.

but i guess the majority of people wont grow. just like they dont make their own coffee.

Overages= Hmm, look at this, my afghani produced way more than I had thought it would, I think I'll be a nice guy and spread the love for free with my next delivery.

Overages= I have a jar with three ounces in it of this super skunk, and I have to harvest in a couple days, and don't want to be over weight for one second...

Overages= My patient just passed away, and that guy used an ounce a week, what am I going to do in the next 60 days with these perpetual harvests meant for him, if I don't replace him in time with another who uses a similar amount, assuming they too will favor the same strains. I bet my other patients would appreciate an extra ounce this month .....

overages are any buds that will prevent me from a continuous scheduled harvest because of weight restrictions. I've even fed live finished plants to the rabbits in at least one of these cases. it hurts, but so does jail, and not being able to sleep at night for an overweight dry room.  hope that helps

I personally don't know of the best way or whatever. I have been lucky, all of the patients I have pretty much just came to me. Getting involved in the community may be the best option. Like meet and greet at a local, or as close to you, compassion club.

If I really wanted to gain more patients, off the top of my head I would put up some pictures of my best buds. I would also offer a one time freebie for "signing up". Like 2.5 ounces of buds shown in the picture. A lure so to speak.

Just throwing out an idea.

It is always more important to find the right patient rather than just any patient. The right patient is one that is going to be happy with you and you with them. That you are able to provide for their needs and they are happy with what you are able to provide. Every patient's needs are different. Similarly, every caregiver's services are different.

so a day later and i signed a new pat. tday!!! middle aged like minded married im very happy!!from an ad on budtrader so i was pretty nervous site looks very skcty to me! but nice guy KARMA! and yes i split up my overages btwn my pat usually 10g or so a month.i dont know why everyone is so greddy thats why the laws are so jacked up is the amount of cgs w/the drugdealer mentality.i would like to start a donation program for qualifying vets but i dont know how or who could collect and dist. but thats better than the few hundy u make risking ur card and charges?look in the mirror cgs u get to grow weed LEGALLY !! i know im in heaven god is good! 

I don't think most cg's are greedy. I up weigh each delivery by 25% in product or cash back generally. It is part of the sharing, and I have nothing to do with the extra. Happens when a patient moves and is not replaced. In a perpetual garden it keeps happening for awhile. I'm liberal, don't save roaches, and I don't keep anything below 24 inches or so at harvest. I never grow for quantity, but the perpetual must keep moving.

thanks for all you do, and keep up the good work!

so a day later and i signed a new pat. tday!!! middle aged like minded married im very happy!!from an ad on budtrader so i was pretty nervous site looks very skcty to me! but nice guy KARMA! and yes i split up my overages btwn my pat usually 10g or so a month.i dont know why everyone is so greddy thats why the laws are so jacked up is the amount of cgs w/the drugdealer mentality.i would like to start a donation program for qualifying vets but i dont know how or who could collect and dist. but thats better than the few hundy u make risking ur card and charges?look in the mirror cgs u get to grow weed LEGALLY !! i know im in heaven god is good!