Flint Proposed Ordinance.

Dlo

499ddd03-c3d3-4481-b2ce-3aeddbeebeba_zps

97e2fb56-b1c7-4027-adf7-bdbb4fc18c64_zps

What do you all think about this? Doesn't look good at all.  :watching: 

Dispensary include (1) Any building, structure or lot where more then 24 marijuana plant are located or (2) Any building, structure or lot where 2 or more caregivers are cultivating, storing, delivering, transferring, or providing qualifying patients with medical marijuana

Edited by Dlo

Atleast the City is taking progressive steps forward.  Versus hiding their heads in the sand.  LIke these incompetant politicians on all levels here in the mitten.

It is amazing how many DUI's are given out each weekend.  And how much violence and death stem from Alcohol and Tobacco.  Yet stil MJ is illegal.

It is disgusting.

People need to flood the coffers of every known Marijuana charity so we can end this absolute madness...!

Enough is enough.  Weed is not going away and these inept politicians need to get with the program or get booted.  They all are good for nothing are a waste of tax payers money for failing to serve the will of the people.

Edited by motorcitymeds

I don't really care about dispensaries either. That's why I don't want to be labeled one and made to buy a license. My wife and I are both caregivers. so I guess If this passes Ill have to buy a license for $150.00 annually, Id be required to give them the address of the grow rooms, Only be able to meet my patient's during set hours of the day.

T-pain why wouldn't it apply to regular caregivers? Am I missing something. :)

Dispensary include (1) Any building, structure or lot where more then 24 marijuana plant are located.

Edited by Dlo

It's likely unenforceable, but can still be a nightmare for some.

Blame Ben Horner.  This is his baby to restrict caregivers in Flint. Been trying for a couple years to do it already.

If 2 people living in the same house happen to be a CG yet growing only 6 plants,... they are a dispensary and subject to said restrictions, inspections etc.

Thanks Ben you total douchebag.

T-pain why wouldn't it apply to regular caregivers? Am I missing something.  :)

Dispensary include (1) Any building, structure or lot where more then 24 marijuana plant are located.

because , as decided by people v koon and recently by ter beek v wyoming, acts inconsistent with the MMMA do not apply.

so you couldnt be punished for growing more than 24 plants without a city license. because it doesnt apply to medical use. because having a city license is inconsistent. because 

Sec. 4. (a) A qualifying patient who has been issued and possesses a registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act,

its right there sec4 a. no penalty in any manner.

will the city harass regular caregivers/patients? maybe. they are with 750.474.

but in the end its not enforceable wrt caregivers and patients.

(this is not legal advice btw)

but its good that people are paying attention to what the city is up to. dont let me make light of the situation.

this stuff is important and we should keep our eyes on it.

Edited by t-pain

• 3 weeks later...