Any Noteable 6.500 Mmma Motions Yet

I am researching mmma 6.500 motions. If anyone can help tell me locate any cases please let me know. I have a feeling that a bunch of these are about to start flying.

An attorney I have spoke with wants a butt load of money to withdraw my guilty plea on the grounds that there was no factual basis for the court to accept my guilty plea. They say they want to attack the plea because there is ZERO factual basis for the court to have accepted my guilty plea.

Oh yeah...  the appeals lawyer told me he was working on my cases for 18 months. He had vacated appointment of counsel 9 months earlier while telling me he was working on my case (I have signed letters, emails and texts) and did nothing at all.

I had to file a motion for resentencing (that my appeal lawyer drafted) pro per and beg the Judge for consideration. He started out ready to flat out deny me for any relief then assigned a new appeals lawyer who drafted wonderful 6.500 motions.

I have been waiting about a month and am hoping for best.

They say that my appeals lawyer lack of working a timely appeal has made my appeal rights zero and that I have to do a motion for relief from judge. My trial lawyer told me I could appeal at anytime and that the appeals court would handle this for me if any retro MMMA decisions came out (a lie). she also had me plea guilty to possession of marijuana for an amount much less than I had caregiver cards for in my possession and told me that everything was illegal because I sold MMMA and all sales are illegal and un defendable. (my actions were after COA McQueen but before Sct

"unregistered caregiver - patient transfers" is one argument that seems to be getting bigger and bigger in the community.

"ex post facto blue water and clinical relief" is another

"fictitious mmma paperwork" (miller and carruthers) is another.

My Lawyers say this is a slam dunk, and my judge has been extremely compassionate but I can't sleep lol.

I pray for an appeals court ruling on BLUEWATER (its almost a year)

ANY INFO ON HOW TO RESEARCH 6.500 MOTIONS WOULD BE GREAT