Bright Moments And Grape Puff Males. Asking To Breed With

Hello all,I have selected males of Grape Stomper x Grape Stomper OG Kush and Grape Stomper 3A x JoJo OG Kush.  I can take clones of each if anyone wants to breed with it.  All I ask is that If you chose to accept a male to breed it to one of my selected Females of each I expect seeds back in return of both.  And enough seeds to do a PHENO hunt out of it.  Like 50-100 seeds in return.

You will gain my Genetics FREE that I have scoured thru dozens of packs to get these females and males.  These males are not just average males..they were selected for vigor, stem structure, life force, smells, clonability etc.  This was planned and not a half asres selection. 

I have kept these 2 Males to breed with myself and will keep clones of both but I have to use the room I was going to breed in to expand as a flower room.

This is me giving away my genetics so please be professional and if your trying to just get free genetics do not waste my time because I have a very low tolerance for scanty people.  If you succeed and breed F1's or  F2's you will get praise and possibly a chance to get your name to the boys back at Gage Green Genetics.

info@motownmeds,com

248-632-8223.  Please serious inquiries only and plz do not bother texting.  Just call and talk.  texting with people on and on just gets old.  Call between 11-7 any day.  Thanks.  These Bright Moments female clones go for 50.00 a pop all day so getting these genetics for FREE is kinda a big deal.

Edited by motorcitymeds

So, to clarify, you are supplying the males and females and only want 50 to 100 seeds in return?

Seems reasonable.

Correct...I just want F2's of the Bright Moments x Bright Moments.  And F1's of Grape Puff (male) x Bright Moments (female).  I had planned to do a scheduled drop with both and will at some point down the road but due to a unforseen circumstance..ohh say some scanty pricks stealing my company name MotownMeds I am being forced to take a different course both with my grow and legally against them. Alot of my time has been dedicated to setting up my website that has been taking alot of twists in the design but www.motownmeds.com should be launched tomorrow.  It has been like the roll out the Obamacare with healthcare.gov...my website has turned into a mess.  Working with sharepoint in Microsoft 365 is not as easy as I initially thought.  has we used wordpress or druupal my website would be done and I would be half way into a drop of both the above mentioned males.  

So with that being said i am game to share my genetics as long as your a professional and accept the terms.   50 to 100 Legit Fully mature beans of both is a fair deal i think.

I provide the ELITE genetics.   Trust me I have yet to find ANY strain out there to top Bright Moments Resins and smells.  and Density.  I will retain moms of both BM and GP males for my own breeding down the road but I would like to open my garden a bit and share.  But I def do not want to give away my genetics to someone who cannot or has never bred before.  That would be a waste of several years of pheno hunting to lock down these strains.

I did speak with a guy just an hour ago and am going to set up a meeting in about 10 days when I have clones of the males for him.  But I am open to a few partners.  Because if 1 does breed does not take then I def want a back up.

I also ask that you do not turn around and crank out clones of either of these as they are begining to become hard to find because neither will probably be released again by Gage Green.  And I just do not think that saturating the market is good for anyone.

Edited by motorcitymeds

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh wow, I misread that you have the males! I'm very interested in working with those lines if you saved any pollen I have spoken to you before about your grape stomper and how much of a monster she is. I would hit all my girls with the grape stomper or bright moments since Im more interested in working with the free leonard 2 line specifically but I'll still hit the gg4 and the rest of them.

Edited by backintheriver