This Search Warrant Served Below Resulted From A Patient Inquiry:

pic book

state of michigan                                                                   search warrant and affidavit

county of wayne ss

to the sheriff or any peace officer of said county:  p.o. lavar green case # 14-0861

affiant having subscribed and sworn to an affidavit for a search warrant, and i, having under oath examined the affiant, am satisfied that probable cause exists:

therefore in the name of the people of michigan, i command that you search the following described place: residence such and such.

also to be searched is the selller, 'jrc aka rob,' or any other person in the location selling suspected narcotics.

and to seize, secure, tabulate and make return suspected property and things 

ya da ya da ya da

affiant:  p.o. lavar green

subscribed and sworn before me and issued under my hand this 6th of may, 2014.

asssistant prosecuting attorney:  liz cyuulli (?)  po72003

Judge/Magistrate of Wayne County, Michigan:   (unreadable signature) p30623

RETURN

i, hereby certify and return that by virtue of the within search warrant to be directed.  i have searched for the goods and chattels therein named, at the place therein described. 

(strike either (1) or (2) whichever is applicable).

(1) and that i have such goods and chattels before the court, described as follows:

1)  marijuana

2)  black digital scale

3)  none

(my address shown here in detrot)

this 6th day of May, 2014 at 3:50 pm

signed by municipal police officer:  a mitchell

it was served at 2:45 pm on the 6th, and 8 officers removed 21 plants and a drying plant and meds in jar and a scale.

Edited by pic book

You need to get the search warrant affidavit, to see how they articulated probable cause. Have they charged you yet, or are they threatening charges?

i quoted everything on the two pages (except my address).  i'll ask the wayne county prosecutor for the search warrant affidavit. they threatened to take me to jail if i didn't give them '2 or 3 names' but due to my muteness, took the cuffs off and left after an hour, with 21 live plants and one plant that was drying, plus meds and scale.  it says 'search warrant and affidavit', as i quoted, but i'll ask for the search warrant affidavit anyway...cannot hurt.  no charges yet, course they only came here and served the warrant on the 6th. 

Edited by pic book

geesh..

sorry to read that pic.

thats a total bummer.

time to start packing...

there is a whole untapped industry waiting to explode in the cannabis friendly housing market.

remind your landlord only federal charges can seize his property so long as you are on the lease and compliant with the guidelines of the act.. and that the president of the US has clearly stated they will not go after individuals who are state compliant...

remind him things in the cannabis atmosphere are changing and you have always been a good tenant and maybe he could just take a wait and see approach.

geesh..

sorry to read that pic.

thats a total bummer.

time to start packing...

there is a whole untapped industry waiting to explode in the cannabis friendly housing market.

remind your landlord only federal charges can seize his property so long as you are on the lease and compliant with the guidelines of the act.. and that the president of the US has clearly stated they will not go after individuals who are state compliant...

remind him things in the cannabis atmosphere are changing and you have always been a good tenant and maybe he could just take a wait and see approach.

Sorry John i wish you where right not only will they take all of your things but also they can take your kids

so now landlord says i have to move---there is no safe way for a landlord to allow growing, he says, and he fears losing his house because the state takes whatever it wants---my plants, his house?

Give him a copy of this, highlight the pertinent parts that speak to illegal discrimination in housing, and ask if he really wants to spend time and money in court. Perhaps Mr. Kormon would be so kind to offer to send a letter on behalf of a member in good standing. Tort attorneys who specialize in civil rights bring these cases. Your attorney fees are spelled out as to be awarded to you as part of your damages.

http://www.tcsg.org/sfelp/PersonsDisability220.pdf

Edited by GregS

Give him a copy of this, highlight the pertinent parts that speak to illegal discrimination in housing, and ask if he really wants to spend time and money in court. Perhaps Mr. Kormon would be so kind to offer to send a letter on behalf of a member in good standing. Tort attorneys take these cases on contingency. Punitive damages are allowed.

http://www.tcsg.org/sfelp/PersonsDisability220.pdf

I just want to say i'am sure glad that you help around here and am not against anything that you post and i also understand you are only trying to help and its not your fault that the Courts and judge's don't like the Law and if it was anything other then cannabis that was in Court most of the things would work no one knew back in 2009 that no one could even get a jury trial 

i did my best telling everyone it was happening 

I just want to say i'am sure glad that you help around here and am not against anything that you post and i also understand you are only trying to help and its not your fault that the Courts and judge's don't like the Law and if it was anything other then cannabis that was in Court most of the things would work no one knew back in 2009 that no one could even get a jury trial 

i did my best telling everyone it was happening 

Thanks for the compliment Bob. We can call it a friendly gesture to help him avoid problems. I need to correct, however, that there is no mention that punitive damages are allowed, but that your attorney fees are recoverable in your damages. He will have to pay for both of you. Pretty simple math.

Edited by GregS