Dewitt Michigan Police

kingrambo

Problem is on the scene the cops make up anything they want about the law when it comes to MMJ.  Not much you can do about it unless you want to hire an attorney and fight them on it.  For that amount, you really don't have much return on the investment other than the satisfaction of calling them on the carpet.  Only those with excess cash have the luxury of fighting to make a point it seems.

Dr. Bob

FUX THE POLICE.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still waiting on another court date, it's been pushed off four times... Yawn. I'm not guilty, hear me out, if they want to go further, give me a trial. Let them hear what I have to say, but if the PA or judge says I can't say "medical marijuana" during my trial, then I will file another appeal for a trial, untill I can tell the truth, and if that all fails and they say I still can't, then I will do it anyways, I will remain calm till the jury hears my side. Do whatya gotta do, that's what im gonna do! To many people die everyday from narcotics, I met a Marine this past weekend, 30 years old, built like a brick shlt house, he was a very awesome guy, I took my hat off and thanked him for his service, asked him if he would like to join our cookout at the camp site, he was happy to do so, greatest guy in the world, unbelievable story's, he brought a little liquer, drank that and had a few beers, come to find out he uses cannabis for his PTSD, he toled us all of his meds and we were just in awe, he told us no matter how much he reached out for help, every place would kick him out, not one person wanted to help him, i still want too, but... no more than 5 hours later he was whispering in everyone's ears, telling them he was going to gut them and gave us 15 minutes to run or get gutted, he never got loud or hostile, he made a few people nervous at the camp. I tried to work with him, as I have spoke with many PTSD sufferers, it was just sad..

Yea, my posts are backwards, I'm all backwards... carry on..

Edited by MiMedical