Arrested For 2 Joints, Legal Medical Marijuana Patient Misses Her Chemo

you and grassmatch are right but there is a reason for this. The information has been available for over a year. The reason why the police have changed is not because of the reasons grassmatch pointed out, a different breed of people wanting to be cops. That is not it at all. It has been confirmed that the reason why the police department has changed is because their process in accepting candidates. They have been instructed to only take candidates who have low IQs and have potential violent tendencies.

I saw an article on MSN news, I have it saved in my abyss of bookmarks, not up for looking for it right now. The entire New York police department was being sued. A qualified candidate was denied for one reason only, it was because his IQ was too high.

To put it simply, they don't want people that could make quality decisions like we used to have. We now have people with low IQs that prefer violence. They have been trained to lie and cheat. As far as I am concerned, most police officers, not all, but most are low IQ idiots that were picked on as kids and want to get revenge.

That is total b.s, I grew up with cops, I have alot of friends and family members that are/were cops, they are far from uneducated or simpletons or bully's now detroit cops maybe lol (jk) it is the muscle head cops on roids you need to worry about, has nothing to do with I.Q, If it has to do with IQ than why do you need at least an associates degree to be a cop, when I was younger roseville only needed a high school diploma to be a cop, thank your god I failed the oral tests! lmao, I would not have made a good cop,,I most likely would have gotten fired for being a stoner or getting complaints from people I pulled over and took their weed to smoke myself!

My old mans buddys used to smoke weed with me that they took from kids, not all had to dump their mj and smash it around with their shoes on the shoulder of the road, the cops did take alot, I can vouch for that, but it would only be here say!

lets see, my pops was a cop, he was all bicounty as a foot ball tackle offense and defense, my cousing went to college and got his mba and he is the friendliest cop you could ever get pulled over by, my neihbor who is 20 yrs younger than me is a great kid who is a cop, dont any one know any good cops?  I have even met good cops while being arrested!

It is not a fair statement to say all cops have low I,Q's,,,,it is fair to say they are like almost every one else, they have the highest alcoholism in jobs, they are one of the highest divorce rates for jobs!

People used to come up to me and tell my my pops pulled them over, and what a great guy he is, you pretty much had to run my old man over to get a ticket for anything, or be and idiot assnt princeple and say the wrong thing to my mom bawahahahaha,  that is another funny story!

Peace

They also have one of the highest spousal abuse rates.

But in general, GG is right.  They have refined the way they screen applicants and it has been a marked change since the 90's.  My problem is that the 'good cops' are not getting rid of the 'bad cops'. 

I would say things have changed a lot since your father was a police officer phaq.  What you describe is a relic of the past and exists in only a few corners anymore. 

They also have one of the highest spousal abuse rates.

But in general, GG is right.  They have refined the way they screen applicants and it has been a marked change since the 90's.  My problem is that the 'good cops' are not getting rid of the 'bad cops'. 

I would say things have changed a lot since your father was a police officer phaq.  What you describe is a relic of the past and exists in only a few corners anymore. 

I hear ya on the spousal abuse rates, hence large divorce rate, and alcohoism, It isnt easy for a wife to get abused by a drunk idiot who brings work home with them,,

Ohh trust me I have met my fair share of a-hole cops even from as you call the relics of the past lol! (true statement mal)  My pops did his 25 yrs and out in st.clair shores, in macomb county. He took the sgt test when ever it came around, passed it and would tell them to stick it, at that time the Lt's and upper management officers didnt have a union, and my old man loved doing the union business more than being a supervisor w/o a union, pops loved the union and negotiating contracts, he would be awsome for our cause, He was very good at his job and im not saying that because he is my dad, he had nothing to do with the f.o.p they were mostly state boys and still are I beleive,(but ive not kept up with their union shtuff cause my old man dont talk about it any longer)

I was very proud of my old man from back in the day, I have articles from the news about him calling macomb county sheriff's deputy's scabs,,,police dept's were giving a big stiphen to arrest drunk drivers(in the carter, reagan yrs) and st.clair shores had 2 county roads running thru it, harper ave and jefferson, and his dept/union didnt take the stiphen, they actualy wanted cops to sit across from bars and pull over people who made the littlest mistakes, He and his union members would not do it, the county came into his city and was doing it untill that aricle came out!  I-94 runs thru st.clair shores and his dept used to patrol it, the state boys got all of the interstate freeways while he was still a cop, but the state boys only wanted to do speeding tickets and they wanted st.clair shore to do all accidents only, well needless to say his dept stayed off the freeway and state boys didnt have a sattelite in their building any longer, they had to use east detroit (east point now) and detroit for the offices, at the time they didnt have their own post in our county!

now you know I had a rep to keep up also, dont they say all preachers and cops kids are the worst behaved? lmao

while pops was enjoying his work, I was stashing pcp in the freezer in the basement, oh the good ole days, Im sure glad I made it thru with out dying or going to prison like alot of associates I grew up with!

Peace

p.s I hope you dont take my post as arguing, im not, I look forward to your posts and think you are a very smart person and know alot more of behind the scenes in lansing than most!

Do you guys know that Sawyer AFB is now a FEMA camp? Now why the HECK would the Govt need a FEMA camp up there? And for the record,I would have jumped right in that fatasses face,let him shoot me. DISGUSTING behavior for anybody. We all know that our own cops will turn against us if they are told to. And they will.

Edited by jointedone

All patients have an obligation to understand the legal limits of the MMMA. Just as everyone presumably knows about plant & weight limits, they should know about House Bill 4856. It is analogous to carrying an open container of alcohol in the car. Closed container = lockbox (or trunk.)

All dispensaries should post notices stating that all goodies should be immediately put in the trunk. 

All caregivers should emphasize same whenever their patients procure.

z

This is just ridiculous............... This Sheit has got to stop......... I keep saying it............... When is enough enough?

2 Joints? Really? If we are talking about 2 joints and a cancer patient then there is probably not to many situations that could be added to this story to justify this kind of treatment. There may be a situation that we have not heard that may warrant something but I would say doubtful that there is, but if there is that is one thing. If there is not then it is just ANOTHER example of the law not being honored. ANOTHER example of officers not being able or willing to use their brain.

Edited to add........... I can see the conversation now........ Maam if the 2 joints would have been 10 feet further away from you in the trunk then you would not have had to go through all of this................. Sounds pretty stupid doesnt it? Especially since the transport law shouldnt even apply to a patient. And if the conversation was over it actually being LOCKED then you know the officers were wrong...........

Edited by ozzrokk

FEMA CAMP!?!?!

Bahahaha.... o man. Now that is funny. :-)

Naw,... just a bunch of randomly living yoopers mindin their own business. ;-) 

You shouldn't know about these camps ya know,... we will be takin in trolls when it all goes down. Hold ya'll like we did the germans in ww2.  Don't fight it,... it will only make it worse.... :watching:

All patients have an obligation to understand the legal limits of the MMMA. Just as everyone presumably knows about plant & weight limits, they should know about House Bill 4856. It is analogous to carrying an open container of alcohol in the car. Closed container = lockbox (or trunk.)

All dispensaries should post notices stating that all goodies should be immediately put in the trunk. 

z

I wouldnt have a c.g that didnt deliver to me! and I wouldnt have a pt that wanted to see my grow or come and get it, no way no how!

Peace

Maybe you need to have a family member shot by someone with a concealed or a friend whose kid is dead cause kids friend found a gun left out st his parents house. Now my friends kid is DOA. Be realistic! Not arguing gun rights just showing you its not all good. 

Mrd, it is not the guns fault it was found by a kid and killed a kid,,it was the gun owners fault!  That realy is a tough thing to swallow when it is your own kid that got killed with your weapon that was not locked up at home, as a gun owner you have responsibilitys to make sure none of this happens, kids have no biz playing or getting a hold of a loaded gun,,,I honestly beleive the person that owns the gun should be arrested and have to deal with the legal issues of ownership of a gun!  I have had guns all of my life, even when I was a kid (my old man was a cop).

Who do you think should get punished when a kid in school brings their parents prescription meds to school and sells them and the person buying them o.d's or gets caught with them, wouldnt you think it is the parents responsibility to make sure no one can get their guns and meds and anything else that may harm some one else!

I feel bad for your friend,,,,who's gun did your friends child get shot with?

Peace

z

Thank you

All patients have an obligation to understand the legal limits of the MMMA And i can agree to this

All dispensaries should post notices stating that all goodies should be immediately put in the trunk. They are not legal so why would they ?

I wouldnt have a c.g that didnt deliver to me! and I wouldnt have a pt that wanted to see my grow or come and get it, no way no how!

Peace

Who said anything about a patient coming to the cg's grow location? And if a cg is delivering to your home then the issue of the patient locking their meds while traveling is moot.

z

Thank you

All patients have an obligation to understand the legal limits of the MMMA And i can agree to this

All dispensaries should post notices stating that all goodies should be immediately put in the trunk. They are not legal so why would they ?

If the owners of the dispensary are responsible they will post such a notice for the patient's benefit. The legality of their dispensary is irrelevant. 

z

mrd has read the remainder of my post, and understands what I was intending. I take no offense to his response and understand his feelings of loss and helplessness well. Maybe we can pick him up, from under the bus now, and all heal together. I'd like that, how about you mrd?

peace

I'm not afraid of people that carry guns, legal or not. Tell the truth, I am comforted when I spot a "concealed" carrier, at the store, the bank, the gas station, etc.

what does scare me, is when they decide to put on a blue uniform.

I understand it takes great discipline, self respect, dignity and compassion to be a police officer. What I don't understand is any reason a person possessing these qualities would take this dangerous job, for the pay, stress, family failure, suicide rate/that is offered to them.   there's a crack somewhere in there, and that's an issue. Police officers used to be well respected citizens that everyone knew and trusted. Doors were open, gifts were exchanged, and petty crimes were often solved at the time of discovery, often settled between perp/cop/victim with no hard feelings or court dates.

Today, we hide, close our shades, avoid at all costs, and even fear alerting them to a crime....I propose it's because a different type of person may now be interested in this type of authority position.

I would like to see the same effort afforded to the cause of making good things happen, afforded to the cause of stopping the bad things from happening, continuously.

Very true any loss in that way will stir feelings and he has that right to those feelings. No one here would be down on anyone for that. Thoughts and prayer to you and yours Mr D

Edited to add that I agree with the statement that it was not the guns fault but also understand how someone could feel in that situation.

Edited by ozzrokk