In Need Of Rso

420 grower

You can make oils from reg herb. You can use everclear as your solvent. i would avoid naptha like the plague. It leaves many petrochems behind. Since you have a choice why use it? 

On Face book go to Cannabis Oil Made With Food Grade Alcohol they have files and other people you can discuss this with. 

You can make oils from reg herb. You can use everclear as your solvent. i would avoid naptha like the plague. It leaves many petrochems behind. Since you have a choice why use it? 

On Face book go to Cannabis Oil Made With Food Grade Alcohol they have files and other people you can discuss this with. 

Is RSO illegal to use or make ?

Is RSO illegal to use or make ?

Yes RSO is illegal in the same way hash or any extract of cannabis is illegal. Also due to a less than admirable judge in MI all extracts are illeagel and if you get caught with brownies made fro oil you can be charged by the weight of the whole brownies. There is a bill to change that in Lansing but it does not see to be going anywhere.

oil illegal?  the appeals judges thot so but nobody else does, it makes me sick to lose pats whose only mantra is dabs and did you see the new high times 'the state of dabs'?

and a titanium nail is the 'must have' accessory

here's how it is in detroit--have dabs or don't bother interviewing anyone under 40 for a pat, my exp they may sign but only for a little while until they locate dabs--usually at a disp.

Edited by pic book

oil illegal?  the appeals judges thot so but nobody else does, it makes me sick to lose pats whose only mantra is dabs and did you see the new high times 'the state of dabs'?

and a titanium nail is the 'must have' accessory

here's how it is in detroit--have dabs or don't bother interviewing anyone under 40 for a pat, my exp they may sign but only for a little while until they locate dabs--usually at a disp.

I must agree. I don't know from first hand experience, since I am not in Detroit area, but dabs are it for recreational and medicinal.

I truly believe RSO, technically concentrated cannabis oil that has been decarbed, (RSO is just so much easier to say), is going to be the most demanded for medicinal application. It is already that way on facebook. Next it will be that way everywhere, my guess anyway.

To the OP: I only know of one way to get RSO. Get your hands on good buds and make it yourself. When it comes to cancer, you have to know that quality material was used.