Veg In Flower

candj

I am growing in soil/organic and found that with my first round of plants they were showing some stress/yellow leave in week 5-7.  I supplemented with Dyna Grow Bloom for two weeks, then stopped.  Harvest was good considering I only had 1 400 watt MH lamp.  On my second round of plants I used Bloom once a week and also added a 600 watt MH lamp.  My plants did not flower, just kept growing more sugar leaves.  I then added Bushdoctor thinking they had nutrient lock-up.  The plants then went back to veg and started all kinds of new growth at the tops of the plants. I have plants that are about 6' tall at 6-7 weeks with no buds started (normal flower 9-11).  Has anyone run into this?  Is it even worth trying to salvage the plants?  

post-37239-0-87007100-1400946281_thumb.jpg

any light leaks? or lights in the same room?

also i would stop feeding them anything  , just water only if you're in soil it should be ok.

how much are you feeding them? going by the bottle ? or are you cutting the bottle feeding suggestions in half ?

e.g. bottle says 1oz per gallon you add .5oz per gallon ? frequently the manf will say to put too much , always a good idea to cut those numbers in half and underfeed rather than overfeed.

if you attach a bigger photo we can decide wether or not to scrap the plants.

although everytime someone scraps the plants because they get scared, they ALWAYS regret it.

so i'd say keep on growing. if they die, they die. and probably look at getting some replacements or starting some more seeds...

Edited by t-pain