Children And Growing

There you have it! At least they "won" after getting dragged through the mud.

My mom managed to hide her MJ consumption from me until I was about 12. I was able to hide my grow from her for about 4 months when I was 14 - the cords running surrepticiously underneath a locked door under the stairs gave me away :).

All you need is to keep about 125 sq ft (see picture) a locked secret within your home to serve 5 patients + yourself in a perpetual harvest. Perferably in finished basement as it is much more costly to cool an attic properly.

I've installed false spaces just for this purpose before. In the case below we used 26 12"x12" pots small plant style in flower in a drain to waste hydro, he harvests 2-3 small plants a week for 2-3 oz. This fully automated system cost about 4K to build, since my construction labor and grow expertise was given away for free and we harvested a split AC from a mobile home purchased for $1, and otherwise purchased all used equipment. Even our reservoirs were old food grade barrels bought for 30 ea and cleaned out. Old ~20 psi MD-30 marine iwaki pumps (ebay) where used for irrigation and waste water is pumped to the yard via a Moeller Z (zorotools.com) sump pump placed in an appropriately sized bucket. A single 200W 10" fan (craigslist) attached to a carbon filter provides all the circulation and stank mitigation for the entire room. A 4' 8 bulb t5 light was used in the 2x4' tent and a 1000W HPS light ($20 bulb GE with $125 dollar quantom ballast) with cheapo batwing reflector was used for flower. A single 2' t5 light is used for cloning. It runs for about $200 bucks monthly including electricity, substrate (rockwool clones, perlite everywhere else), nutrients (I mix 1 gallon nutrients for him, and sell at a profit for $15 dollars a gallon), and CO2 tank refills.

It's all about planning for reality, and the reality is that this room, thanks to it's modest output and extreme stealth, will be useful for 10-20 years.

He is severely disabled and not moving anytime soon. No one but him and i know where this place exists. He spends maybe 2 hours a week on the whole op, and has left the entire operation for 2 weeks alone with no loss.

j0fkf4.jpg

We started with a regular door, found on the side of the road, but he later installed a classic bookshelf hidden door to completely hide the op. 

I say all this because if you go this route - DO NOT do it alone. Free expertise is available here...

Having kids in a grow present day in Michigan is a mistake.

I know as of last month baby bree still isn't home. The judge said she needed time to be reacquainted with her mother and made some dumb ruing to keep baby in foster care.

Even in Cali there are mixed emotions on this topic, out there it is more widely accepted, but is still a problem.

You are facing Felony jail time even while doing everything by the book. The police will scare the kids and they will pee their pants. Then they will have nightmares about pigs. The kids deserve better! I believe it is legal, but they will do whatever they want. If the idea of your kids being ripped from your arms and put in the foster program sounds like a good idea then by all means have at it.

Also, the LEO are dirty, lying, tricksters FOR FUN! What do you think they are capable of if the take the stance that they need to get you because what you are doing "to the children" is WRONG then they will violate your rites and lie even more in the name of the children they protect by taking them to FOSTER CARE!

This is just one example of how LEO can manipulate their job to screw patients over. They lie on the stand as part of their training. How bad do you think they would lie on you if they thought, "that stoner needs to get a job and stop risking their kids safety" while holding an AR15, then they can kidnap them "for their own good" then the courts can say yeah will give the baby back, make headlines, but not give the baby back!!!!!

And lets face it we have all herd more than one uncle stinky finger foster care story