What Happened To Stony Creek Station In Shelby?

We have had cases sealed, but the testimony is taken live in court where anybody can attend, including reporters, etc.

have you started suit against any reporters who have broken the confidentiality law ? if not, why not ?

edit: of course, i mean started a suit for damages to reputation stemming from breaking confidential law.

Edited by t-pain

patient visits dispesary

dispensary copies pt info/card

police raid dispensary

police steal patient info

police know where you live and know you got a card...

police can pass that info to feds. maybe you live 1000 ft within a school, church, playground, arcade, park, or 'place where children congregate'.

its not about fear, its about being prepared.

Word on streets.... they got raided and searched, siezures made (of coarse matched), a few hours in jail, no charges at all...

Shady situation with the local pigs...

They approved them and let em run half a year then shut em down (with free cars and cash)...

The dumb donkey cops approve them, just to take their money and then kidnap them with no charges.... all on the down low.... SHADY!!!

THERE IS NO WAY THE SHELBY COPS DIDN'T GET A BUY!!!!

SO WHY AREN'T THEY CHARGED????

CORRUPT MACOMB COUNTY AND SHELBY OFFICIALS FOR SURE!!!!

or

Cash rich dispensaries get away with murder because the sissy circuit court da's don't want to fight them! The law will soon favor dispensaries while PATIENTS (HUMANS)  will be arrested violated bankrupt and made felons. The Macomb County District Attorney is afraid to take on Stoney Creek Dispensary!!!! Plus they are having no problem sodomizing sick poor blue collar people that don't have 50K dollars for a fight! And every townie thinks dispensaries are legal.

Why does everyone here have such a phauqed up view on section 8. Wake up demand section 8 to be what we voted for! Why should dispensaries get sect 8 because they r rich? If the Supreme Court doesn't use tuttle and Hartwick to pimp slap the court of appeals....= MMMA IS WORTHLESS!!! They have held this ex post facto as long as humanly possible and even reject Johnson at MSC, only hope for that is Bluewater, but COA will hoe them too. It seems they can keep making fake ID's and cards too... and they have been locking people up for 6 years while barely defining section 4 and NOT EVEN HAVING ONE SECT 8 DEFINITION.... this is outrageous and should be criminal.

Someone will eventually go POSTAL... SOON... then the pigs will think twice about military style raids for a flipping plant

Meaning Flint

I don't know. Last time I was there was 6 years ago going to a Drs Appt. Ended up lost near Dort highway. When a very strange guy came up to my car at a red light and started banging on my window, babbling incoherently,I ran the light and just headed east on 69 to get the eff out of there.

Word on streets.... they got raided and searched, siezures made (of coarse matched), a few hours in jail, no charges at all...

Shady situation with the local pigs...

They approved them and let em run half a year then shut em down (with free cars and cash)...

The dumb donkey cops approve them, just to take their money and then kidnap them with no charges.... all on the down low.... SHADY!!!

THERE IS NO WAY THE SHELBY COPS DIDN'T GET A BUY!!!!

SO WHY AREN'T THEY CHARGED????

CORRUPT MACOMB COUNTY AND SHELBY OFFICIALS FOR SURE!!!!

or

Cash rich dispensaries get away with murder because the sissy circuit court da's don't want to fight them! The law will soon favor dispensaries while PATIENTS (HUMANS)  will be arrested violated bankrupt and made felons. The Macomb County District Attorney is afraid to take on Stoney Creek Dispensary!!!! Plus they are having no problem sodomizing sick poor blue collar people that don't have 50K dollars for a fight! And every townie thinks dispensaries are legal.

Why does everyone here have such a phauqed up view on section 8. Wake up demand section 8 to be what we voted for! Why should dispensaries get sect 8 because they r rich? If the Supreme Court doesn't use tuttle and Hartwick to pimp slap the court of appeals....= MMMA IS WORTHLESS!!! They have held this ex post facto as long as humanly possible and even reject Johnson at MSC, only hope for that is Bluewater, but COA will hoe them too. It seems they can keep making fake ID's and cards too... and they have been locking people up for 6 years while barely defining section 4 and NOT EVEN HAVING ONE SECT 8 DEFINITION.... this is outrageous and should be criminal.

Someone will eventually go POSTAL... SOON... then the pigs will think twice about military style raids for a flipping plant

Yes Blue-water is coming back to court and Clinical Relief,  and Bid Daddy has already done his time and is out now he got one year inn OCJ there are other case's 

i still get the calls every week some selling to Leo on crags list and some get caught delivering cannabis to homes their is no end

Except as provided below, a patient and a patient's primary caregiver, if any, may assert the medical purpose for using marijuana as a defense to any prosecution involving marijuana, and this defense shall be presumed valid where the evidence shows that:

Edited by bobandtorey

Bob,this is the way Shelby cops are. Plus,there is Shelby TOWNSHIP,M-53 and the South side 26 Mile Road. Shelby starts at 24 mile. And just for info,both WILL pull you over and ticket you for using a cell phone while driving. And I can tell you from fact that Shelby Township cops are so rogue and really crooks. Out here we have known this for years. Met a lot of Mounted Police during my horse years. Easy to talk to them and get stuff out of them when they are riding their horses for pleasure and trail rides. And they like to board their horses at the same place so they can be together.

• 3 weeks later...

Update on stoney creek:

"We - Stoney Creek Station - were raided on May 16th. Arraigned last Wednesday (total of 10 felony charges plus misdemeanors). All Caregivers were connected through the registration process to the patients. It didn't matter. The CI's lied to the cops. The Prosecutor will seize everything (cars, phones, computers, freeze bank accounts, ATM cards...) without sending you a letter to shut down then they will charge you with multiple felonies. We are in the midst of a major statewide crackdown (see Wexford County)."

edit.  This is a quote and I am in no way affiliated with the organization.

Edited by garyfisher

garyfisher--my heart goes out to you bro.  i wish you the absolute best of luck.  you are a chess champ, and court is a treacherous board game so your skills will be tested, along with everything else about you.  the emotional wrenching of court flays you alive as they play with your future.  the cat and his play-toy bug.

i closed in march 2011 after a court decision (that to me), said: close before you see them breaking the door, taking everything, and charging you.  

i felt super foolish closing for merely reading a decision from a county 200 miles away (wtf man, stay open til they get closer).   but i realized i could not do the time and i also could not depend on closing up shop the day before it was too late--back then no one got a warning letter.

Shelby cops are mean and nasty

this could be why no warning letter...altho the law doesn't require one.  If a pros sends letters they will come due to one or more of these:

a)   a sense of honor and fair-play on the part of a county attorney who is also in private practice and has a fair-play reputation that earns him more $ in his private practice than does his gig as c.a.

b)   the pros's sense that treading lightly and politely will get him further along in his political ambitions than will lowering the boom with no warning.

c)  the county supervisors directing the pros to close dispenses at the least dollar-cost possible, which turns out to be paper and a stamp, with raiders sent only to those locations that took it for junk mail.

how can this be?  the guy opening could be 

a)  greedy beyond sense.

b)  a true beiever whose mission in life is to spread the weed .

c)  someone who is supremely confident that ignorance will conquer all.

d)  someone deluded that they are special

e)  a breaking bad character who knows he won't live to serve the tag.