A Few Questions

Exactly the dry room is just another room in the room. You wouldnt want the light either. Keeping it in the enclosed locked facility or another of its own keeps it absolutely in line with the law as Zap has stated. You definetely DO NOT want it in that light..........

totally understood, but lets explore the possibilities of actually complying this way. This would solve a myriad of issues for me, and I'm embarrassed I never checked it out in the first place.  My garden is detached from my home and housed in an outbuilding. To be totally separated from this , even by electrical meter, surely could have some legal significance concerning my home protections, hopeful thinking?  

It doesn't have to be in the grow room, but inside a locked enclosed facility, to maintain immunity for the plant. The point was the law quote above not the technical aspects of drying.

totally understood, but lets explore the possibilities of actually complying this way. This would solve a myriad of issues for me, and I'm embarrassed I never checked it out in the first place.  My garden is detached from my home and housed in an outbuilding. To be totally separated from this , even by electrical meter, surely could have some legal significance concerning my home protections, hopeful thinking?  

I would think not unless it was a different address.

Edited to add that I dont think it would add protection because seperate from you home but could help show compliance with others not having access if that makes any sense. And that would be taken care of with the enclosed locked facility no matter where it was

Edited by ozzrokk

Can anyone attest to the success of drying their cannabis flowers inside of their grow room? I like this idea, a lot, and do dry my basil(lots of basil) this way with success, but have always been afraid of the atmosphere intensities with the fickle weed

I hang them inside a lawn sized paper leaf bag in the room loosely closed with a couple of large paper clips. Even paper grocery bags work. They even out temp changes and humidity and control light. Never had a problem. 

It doesn't have to be in the grow room, but inside a locked enclosed facility, to maintain immunity for the plant. 

i'd like to see a full legal MMMA guide from start to finish on how to stay under sec4 protection the whole time.

start with just a growing guide with legal advice

then later, come up with complete caregivers guide.

it seems like all of this info is spread out in a million forum posts, hundreds of court opinions. how much of the CoA stuff is still 'active' after the MSC takes its opinions? when the CoA makes a bunch of statements but the MSC only addresses 3 or 4 of them. what about the rest?

I am certainly willing to review this, and publish it when complete. Who is compiling it? Maybe a team?

I have lots of time on my hands. Persisting municipal restrictions that have not been stricken despite TerBeek are also on my radar. I expect to get into a campaign to contact those community governments and lay it out for them. I had the same ready to go to the City of Flushing and heard just in time about the SC acceptance of the TerBeek appeal. It would be great if a number of us will roll up our sleeves for that too, and it would be huge to put it on law office letterhead;)

let me know if there is something I can accomplish.

I'd like to add to complete irrefutable compliancy, .... a successful, hassle free, cheap successful garden first time out on most any budget. I could do that. I hear of so much guess work and net crap being tried and the failure that usually results.

I've grown literally thousands of species of plants both professionally, hobby, food,  boutique, and decoration.... and can say that growing  Medical Marijuana is easier than tomatoes with less issues. In fact its in the top "simplest" to grow and process(like a food product) of my list. I'm bummed when I read a needy patient beginning with failure on this.

I prefer my plants to dry naturaly out of the g.r, and I can most def tell the dif, When I was getting plants from my c.g finished, I was drying and curing them my way, and he was net drying them, when I would medicate with c.g who is also a pt, he would ask me where I got mine from lol, I would say you, and I did, I dont know what it is.

Ok as far as the question, I say anything not with the roots in a medium will be counted as usable, wet or dry, I dont have to worry about them things though I dont ever have my whole plant count growing or over my weight in usable, thats my story and im sticking to it!

Peace

was his net located inside of his grow room ?

this whole idea of providing patients with a freshly cut plant, instead of finished meds is intriguing to me. If I were a non growing patient I think I would be very interested  in an offer like that.

yea his net is in the veg room and it drys pretty quick, I usualy can wait so I just hang it in the office part of my room, normal temps, I have hung it in a window that dont get any sun and let it dry that way(no one can possibly see it). of course I like to trim all leaf's off and do what I do with that, I let the budds dry and than put them in a paper bag for as long as necisarry, than I jar it, if I feel it to be damp the next day I will put it back in the paper bag for a while longer, than I cure in jars!

Oh yea its an awsome deal getting a full grown plant just cut, I was getting some nice blue widow with over 6 zips of budd when cured, like every 3 to 6 wks,  I have not ran out of meds ever from this c.g, he has been awsome!

Peace

this whole idea of providing patients with a freshly cut plant, instead of finished meds is intriguing to me. If I were a non growing patient I think I would be very interested  in an offer like that.

we had one patient, a former grower, who preferred to take a freshly cut plant.  with other patients it turned out to merely be another hassle issue...

I can see commercial growers possibly "fanning" to dry fast for the money, but many patients are smarter than you think, especially the ones going through the hassle of locating a suitable cg. My  savvy patients know when cannabis is not grown or dried properly, After cg's are spending all the time and energy necessary for months of coaxing one plant to finish it seems ludicrous to think they  rush the finish with fans blowing on it. A dispensary may be fooled or tempted, but my patients would send It back to me.

6 ounces of buds per plant ! holy chit man, that's nuts....

He brought me a plant one time, I forget what strain, purple urkle or something like that lol, it was 21" I measured it, I have pics, I was kinda messing with him  why he didnt let it get larger, he just smiled, it weighed a ton when he handed it to me, I got 4 zips dry out of a 21" plant, I sheit you not, now my guy is alot like you, very techy, he has a full card and has the room, at first I was bummed, but when it cured and I weighed it and tried it man it was the bomb, this was back when alot of despense were open, he took some overage to pinconning despense and they sold it for 38 a gram!  He says he wont do despenses or what ever their calling them but im sure he will if it becomes legal, he would prefer a f.m and rent a table, he is very confident and he should be, he is realy good, I would fricking cry if he gave me up lol!

alot of the c.g's would also have a pt or 2 come and help trim for free budds, trimming is the worst part, but id much rather do it myself for the curing part of it!

Peace

edit= I kept 2 of my best strains and best crops, I saved the stalks, I still have them the 6 zip one dont have all of the branches on it but the 21" one does, I have been saving them 2 stalks for yrs now. I was thinking of making a bowl and maybe a dube holder or 2!  stuff gets very hard as it ages! that 21" one was all large cola's it was pretty awsome,,,,,I posted pics in a few threads in here and my site.

Edited by phaquetoo