Medical Cannabis Cup In Flint(Clio)

Norby

July 26 & 27th there's a Medical Cannabis Cup in Clio.  Anyone going?

http://www.cannabiscup.com/flint-Michigan

I found this place called Wee Pine Cabins, small 2 person individual cabins if anyone is looking for a close by room, its 1/8 mile from the event, when i asked the lady if she allowed smoking outside the cabins she said honey you can smoke inside the cabins if you want. # is 810-687-5840

I am on a residential street about three miles from the event. I can hear the cars running on event nights. Folks in the neighborhood are always having backyard fires. Sorry but no woods immediately closeby.

I got 1st dibs, be there Friday :D

I have extra tentage and outdoor equipment, I used them often before my schit got too weak.

Edited by GregS

On another note, any of you reckon they will be selling beans at the convention? Couple of TGA strains and a few others I've been lookin' fer'

You can get anything TGA at Galactic Gardens on Miller and , crap, forgot the cross street.  It's in the Hydrokare grow shop.  It's probably 25 minutes or less from the speedway.  I got pennywise, plushberry, qush, quantum kush, space dawg and space candy from there.  Gotta go back for Pandora's Box, 9lb hammer and maybe Ace of Spades.

Kindfolk,that was a joke,sorry if I offended you.

its allgood jointed one

no offense taken

I have fairly thick skin

I just couldn't resist tossing my 2 cents of humor into the mix ;)

btw I like your idea for the party bus!

I called the Wee Pines and the lady who runs the place was very pleasant and had the sweetest grandma voice!

she has 11 cabins and 9 are available for the weekend of the cup

it sounds like the cabins are basic with a double bed, cable TV and a shower

didn't ask about wifi but I will have a hot spot if anyone needs it

the cabins rent for $40 a night and that's hard to beat

my group has quickly become 4 and a few others are expressing interest so I wont impose on the gorillas kind offer

(although I would like to stop by for a meet and greet)

I'm reserving 2 possibly 3 cabins for our group and welcome others to help us take over the place :)

I'm getting excited now!

its allgood jointed one

no offense taken

I have fairly thick skin

I just couldn't resist tossing my 2 cents of humor into the mix ;)

btw I like your idea for the party bus!

I called the Wee Pines and the lady who runs the place was very pleasant and had the sweetest grandma voice!

she has 11 cabins and 9 are available for the weekend of the cup

it sounds like the cabins are basic with a double bed, cable TV and a shower

didn't ask about wifi but I will have a hot spot if anyone needs it

the cabins rent for $40 a night and that's hard to beat

my group has quickly become 4 and a few others are expressing interest so I wont impose on the gorillas kind offer

(although I would like to stop by for a meet and greet)

I'm reserving 2 possibly 3 cabins for our group and welcome others to help us take over the place :)

I'm getting excited now!

awesome kindfolk, glad we wont be alone, we were able to google map wee pines address and see if from street view, hope it fills up, spread the word

Edited by KT11

That's caviar. Honey buds are just dipped in oil.  Is there a name for hash made with kief using oil as a binder?  I made some caviar and noticed the kief melted into the oil.  When I bred animals we would make a honey and flour dough.  It's sticky at first but you keep adding flour and it gets less sticky and more doughy.  I took a microspatula and dabbed some oil and dipped it into the kief and needed it and added more kief till you got a sticky tar hash reminiscent of days of old.  I don't know if this is a standard way to make oiled kief hash or if it's something new.  It bubbles up nice and packs a heck of a wallup and it's easier to work with than caviar or honey buds.  Planning on kiefing a plant and making oil with some of it and mixing it into a big block of doughy hash.

That's caviar. Honey buds are just dipped in oil.  Is there a name for hash made with kief using oil as a binder?  I made some caviar and noticed the kief melted into the oil.  When I bred animals we would make a honey and flour dough.  It's sticky at first but you keep adding flour and it gets less sticky and more doughy.  I took a microspatula and dabbed some oil and dipped it into the kief and needed it and added more kief till you got a sticky tar hash reminiscent of days of old.  I don't know if this is a standard way to make oiled kief hash or if it's something new.  It bubbles up nice and packs a heck of a wallup and it's easier to work with than caviar or honey buds.  Planning on kiefing a plant and making oil with some of it and mixing it into a big block of doughy hash.

Bubble hash can be made to stay together in a really sweet compact ball that has the consistency of soft clay by hand rolling. A lump of it worked between your palms will soften and bind with oil from your hands and get you what you're after. If body oil is a non-starter then use surgical gloves with very small amounts of oil or fat. Take your time. It works as a great stress reliever. Before it is rolled you can, and I think should, decarboxylize it at about 250 degrees for about half an hour. It can then be used to smoke and to dilute in any kitchen fat or oil for eating and cooking. I'm baking pumpkin pies today. Come on by.

Edited by GregS

I meant hash oil as a binder made from the same plant as the kief for smoking.

I think I understand. Adding oil slowly while rolling it will get you to the consistency you want. Do you think it might be a good idea to whip the oil into earwax to rub slowly into the keif? You've already said as much that an eyedropper is too big. Start small this way and find what works for you. When you get there you'll have bragging rights.

I've heard of that but how would you whip something so viscous in such a small amount?  guess I could youtube it.  I don't really have all the different things down such as budder, wax, shatter, etc. as to process'.  i thought wax was making oil without filtering it and leaving the waxy trichome heads in it. 

Either that or adding more kief so it isn't as stringy and sticky. and gets harder.  This way it will become pliable with holding it in your fingers and applying pressure.  Either way it'll be really fun to experiment. :)  Maybe I'll do it before the cup.  Should have enough time and material. 

I actually heated the oil till it melted so the kief would mix easier with the runny substance.  If not it takes all nite to sink in or it's harder and takes longer to press in.

Edited by Norby