Medical Cannabis Cup In Flint(Clio)

Norby

It looks like they have announced the music act for Saturday night at the cup

after hearing that moe was playing in San Francisco...

I have to say I am a bit disappointed in the choice for Flint

Wyclef Jean :(

closest thing to hip hop I can tolerate is Michael Franti and Spearhead

so here's to hoping the folks at Wee Pines are cool and don't mind a little pickin' and grinnin' outside the cabins Saturday night :)

I meant hash oil as a binder made from the same plant as the kief for smoking.

I take hash oil, I heat it just enough to pour some onto a glass plate, than I take a small amount of budd and grind the budd, I mix the ground bud into the hash oil (use as much as it takes to make a roll the width of a pencil and as long or short as you want)  than I put some keif on the glass plate and roll the hash oil/ground budd in the keif, this makes it touchable w/o the stickiness, (you can break a peice of and smoke in a pipe or eat an amount that works for you)  It is very potent and you dont need to have it in a jar or syringe, (dont keep it in a plastic container in your pocket though lol) I have found this to be awsome to smoke or eat, I love it that way, the oil is carmilized the little bit of budd and keif is not and dont need to be!  Try it you will like it!

Peace

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to try and do noon to 4 and come home and take my dog out and then come back.  I'll be in the medicating area often and I'll have on my Ralphie May shirt.  It's charcoal color and say "I'm more stoned than a biblical whore" and my Buffalo Hemp Outfitters  baseball cap.  I'll be the one smoking a joint. :)

I'm going to try and do noon to 4 and come home and take my dog out and then come back. I'll be in the medicating area often and I'll have on my Ralphie May shirt. It's charcoal color and say "I'm more stoned than a biblical whore" and my Buffalo Hemp Outfitters baseball cap. I'll be the one smoking a joint. :)

I'll be there at about 1 shoot me a pm if you want to meet up and burn one

ok I think I'm settled in here in my cabin at Wee Pines

one of the guys from our group had a bad day and ended up spending most of it at the hospital and didn't make it for early bird :(

but he's feeling better and thinks he will be up for travel in the am

the others are traveling from cbus ohio and will be here in the am as well...

hopefully they will leave their buckeye gear at home...we are here to make friends ;)

so far I found a place for breakfast and The Black Horse Tavern with a tasty stout The Poet from New Holland on tap and for supper I'm thinking we should check out the Frankenmuth Brewery :)

and the single man in me couldn't not notice The Odyssey was having a cup after party...

I'm thinking we might end up there before the night is over :)

even though I'm kicking myself for not bring any meds with me (and I was unable to partake since I got here)

I'm ready for a great weekend!

I'm a short stocky longhair with a beard and a smile and should be wearing a black tshirt that says "got nuke?" on it in green letters ;)

if ya see me say hey!

Day passes will be available for cash at the door.
A day pass grants one way access to the expo - this price DOES NOT include the HIGH TIMES Medical Cannabis Cup gift bag or guide book.

Two-Day passes will also be available for cash at the door.
This two-day pass DOES include the HIGH TIMES Medical Cannabis Cup gift bag, the guide book and re-entry to the venue.