Anyone Grown Any Of These 3 Strains?

It would be as much of a problem if the weather up here weren't so unpredictable when it gets around Oct. I'd love to just let it be able to finish out naturally and all that, but I don't want to risk it turning into a big ol' pile of mold or have the frost decide it wants to miraculously act up and smite said plant. I'm just not really sure, though the outside grow report I read said the harvest is early-mid oct outside anyways..I dunno, I'm just on the fence is all. You understand my worry, this being my first plant and all

On that note, when in the grow reports it says that the outdoor harvest is, for example, "Early to mid october", are they saying that they plant, if left outdoors, will be fully flowered by this point, or that you should BEGIN flowering it at that point?

Edited by AbominableDro-Man

So sometime next month it is! Or, keep her out until I want to flower it and then pop her into a small room with some lights just for her. Probably just going to force it to flower mid July though if that's the case Grass.

It's a little difficult to discern with the only indicator being "Early to Middle october when outdoors". I reckon I'll just throw it inside to finish by itself, I really, really don't want it to bunk out.

Also, in regards to a question that I asked earlier in this topic regarding flowering outside, 12/12 does not really apply if you plan to naturally harvest. After June 21st (The Summer Equinox) the days of the summer begin to shorten quickly, causing plants to naturally flower, or begin flowering mostly, in mid to end July depending on the strain and your location geographically. When a strain package states that the outdoor harvest is, for example, "Mid to late October", that means that the strain in question, if left outside and undisturbed, naturally, will likely be ready to harvest around then. For Natural 12/12 lighting condition to occur, they have to wait until around, likely after, the Autumnal Equinox, which happens on September 21st.