When My Little Sister Visits..

And I thought my post was really helping someone out big time. Goes to show you sometimes it just doesn't matter what you do, someone will see the something bad about it.  To each their own brain tumors I guess. Party on!

chill out bro, Ive got and had family with a brain tumor, and tumors just about every where, some lived some died, bottom line is this was about people being ignorant with their cell phones,

why not make a thread about cell phones and powerlines that cause cancer, make it real, and im sure you would get people to respond the way you want, we were having fun in here, and here comes rest trying to save the world, well dude make your own and save the world, you dont have to rain on our parade,,,burn one or pop a xanny because you are way off base for this thread!  I hope you have a better rest of the day!

Peace

read the underline, that is what you did to this thread!

Edited by phaquetoo

chill out bro, Ive got and had family with a brain tumor, and tumors just about every where, some lived some died, bottom line is this was about people being ignorant with their cell phones,

why not make a thread about cell phones and powerlines that cause cancer, make it real, and im sure you would get people to respond the way you want, we were having fun in here, and here comes rest trying to save the world, well dude make your own and save the world, you dont have to rain on our parade,,,burn one or pop a xanny because you are way off base for this thread!  I hope you have a better rest of the day!

Peace

read the underline, that is what you did to this thread!

I really don't care about your response dude. What I do care about is that you are just muddying up any possible good I could have done by pointing out that an invention, like the OP described, could very well be dangerous to his little sister. You understand that now right? You didn't know that right? No way you would step on a message that could help someone's little sister, you just were trying to be funny. I understand that.

Analogy;

If you saw someone standing there with a stick of dynomite with a one second fuse and a match in their hand, and you knew that they thought it was a one minute fuse, you would tell them the difference before they hurt themselves. Then along comes this guy that says, "You are a party pooper to tell them that".

I would say, "You wanted them to blow up?"

Analogy;

If you saw someone standing there with a stick of dynomite with a one second fuse and a match in their hand, and you knew that they thought it was a one minute fuse, you would tell them the difference before they hurt themselves. Then along comes this guy that says, "You are a party pooper to tell them that".

I would say, "You wanted them to blow up?"

apples and oranges bro! why not just find a thread that realy needs your veiws and before you leave why not take a look at every post in here and look who the most negative one is in here, this isnt about you, its about keeping people off the phones while they visit, and you have to make it into brain tumors, why not go back to bed and try to wake up on the nice side next time, rest your the only one being a jerk off in this thread, if you dont see that bro I would take a break if I was you,,,,,you wanna come up and burn a few with me, I will take you on the ausable for the day and we can just chill and leave all this negativity behind!  as far as the lil gizmo the op is talking about, I didnt give it a 2nd thought, it just brings home how it is in most peoples home that have young adults or teens in them,,,lighten up man!

Peace

edit= I would hand the guy with the short fuse a blow tourch! :bong2:

Edited by phaquetoo

No worries Jim. If you are ever getting ready to bite into that hot and juicy crap sandwich, I will be sure to point it out to you. Hopefully, you will listen before you get that stuff all over your teeth. Count on it. Glad to help.

I think droman made the whole thing up anyway. IF so, the laugh is on me. Good one.

Rest,tumors and brain diseases are not new to me either. It has been rumored for years that cell phones are suspect of causing tumors. Please don't pick on Phaq. We ALL SUFFER from some kind of illness,or we wouldn't be here,would we? Maybe your illness causes confusion and irritation. Nobody here wants anybody to suffer needlessly. Pick on me if you want to,I understand the withdrawel from society and friends and being a prisoner in your own home.When you are well,you have friends. When you get ill,they will disappear. They weren't your friends in the first place then. I guess this is human nature. I prefer to look illness right in the face and say "OH HELL NO!" Lets be friends,fighting is so depressing.

Honestly, I know what it takes to disrupt a cell phone with RFW and it causes human suffering. I truely was thinking of helping others when I posted. But you can paint it anyway you want to. Take it for what it's worth. It was nothing more than one human reaching out a helping hand to others. Phaque is a big boy and I knew he could take it. And he did. Thanks.

my cell phone uses about half of the instruction manual to explain the workings of the device, but the other half is used to explain the cancer causing details of using the device incorrectly, like by holding it to your ear when listening, or carrying the device on your body, near your skin, pocket, chest, etc. No rumors there, its all in the words....