Need Plant Diagnosis Help

Im running into an issue I don't quite know what the problem is because I am color blind. The pics tell the story, I am unsure what to do cause I don't know what the problem here is. If you could steer me in the right direction id appreciate it.

This is happening in flower and veg separate rooms. The pics taken however are from the veg.

Nutes are 700 ppm dyna grow, pro tekt,

In flower nutes are 800 ppm using dyna bloom and pro tek

post-32937-550700_thumb.jpg

Edited by FearAndLoathingInGR

I calibrate it usually every couple months or so.

And yes I agree on the nute ppm, however I may raise it gradually to 900-1000 cause my leaves are yellow on a 3 week flower, I do nute change every 3 weeks, so I figure if I star tout at a 1000, adding in the fact I add 5 gallons of replenishing water every 3 days I think id be ok. Love the ideas folks thanks.

Once flowering nutrients are being used it is a natural occurrence for some of the older larger leaves to change in color and appearance. Much of this is due to "deficiencies" naturally occurring all around us in nature as dwindling organic resources befall. Less bird poop, less nitrogen, natural cycle. Looking at leaves on trees

we can se these changes clearly in the fall. There is surely less nitrogen in your flowering nutrients than in your vegging ones. Wen I see a messed up leaf, I cut it off

so it doesn't attract messed up leaf eaters. If the whole plant changed in appearance I'd be concerned about whatever crappy nutrient system and their uality controls I was trusting, assuming all other room controls are in order.

good luck, don't sweat the small stuff.

Sorry for the double postings, for some reason I cant add pictures, or even edit these posts correctly.

Whole.jpgIMG_20140613_125356_966.jpg

Tomorrow I will do a complete flush with ph'd water for 24 hours and then resume feeding regimen increasing the ppm 300 in flower.

The whole plant pic looks ok, as you can see from the 2nd pic the bad leaves are more toward bottom but there isn't many cause I have been trimming.

Thanks again.