Cloning Under The Sun?

Properly, it should be stated as 'cloning in the shade.'  from what i've observed by the-grower-whom-i-admire, cannabis plants growing outdoors can have its stems ripped off by hand.  all the way from 3-inch rips to 12-inch rips.   when dipped into cloning powder or gel or liquid, these stems, jabbed into solo cups of standard medium (the more perlite in the mix, the better), and placed in the shade and continually moved into shade as the sun moves, and given water ONLY for 7 days until rooting...do great.

under the sun, even momentarily, they wilt and flop and do not recover.  

keeping these rips (cuts) in shade the first week is mandatory.

For transpiration purposes yes, I do trim the leaves up lightly. My cloning education came from none other than the videos of Jorge Cervantes, that guy is a trip! Gotta see if I can meet that cat while he's still kicking but back to subject:

Thanks for the info guys! I think I may just stick with the T5 setup for cloning because, honestly, it just seems far more...effective? Yeah that's the word I think I was looking for haha. Good to know that just yanking off branches works! Don't think I'll ever try it, but kudos to the person who does use the method. 

Toughest part is patience

Best solution, clear beer cups

When you can see the roots cover the clear part I use  a red beer cup to prevent fungus/algae

No dome needed spritz with a bit of plain water first day or two

Two weeks tops