Bean Shopping List

So I'm going to be heading to the canna cup next month and I want to pick up some beans, they can be from just about anywhere in regards to breeder:

The catch is- You have to have grown it so that you can provide me with details on the stain and its' phenotypes, as well as be able to vouch for its' effectiveness. I want quality here, and I know that you lot would accept nothing less of your own gardens than quality..

I'm looking to collect strains in the following categories of subtype for my garden to fill out the cabinet, to do so I would like to select strains from the following strain types-

Some type of Kush (Was thinking Quantum Kush from TGA, but hit me folks, I'm open)

Some type of Diesel

Some type of Cheese

some type of Skunk

I'm looking for some real good psychoactive strains and some real couchlockers here if possible

Any recommendations come highly?  :yahoo-wave:

Edited by AbominableDro-Man

I can't believe nobody has any more input on this yet with all the folks on haha.

@pic-Which strain, specifically, and from which seed breeder? Which category provided does it fit into?

I wish i knew who and where.  in amsterdam, if anywhere, black gangi seeds may be available.  

i've searched for two years to find bg again.  so much spasm relief.

for taste i love the fruits.  get sweet deep grapefruit; easy grow, 14 feet, harddddyyy and heavy and tasty and hard to mold or botyritis those close bountiful nugs.  a commercial-level yeilder that in sun requires 64 square feet all to itself, it's a taste and aroma and potency and dependability champ every grow.   phenos?  maybe, but i have a hard time to distinguish phenos if there were, still a student.

Cindy..

Aka C99

One of my most favorite gals I have ever met.

Various Breeders have worked her.

Original was Done quite a while ago by Brothers Grimm.

Here's a few who still work and sell her progeny.

Female seeds

Mosca Negra

Joey Weed

Fairlights

Gypsy nirvana ( think he got busted though)

Also Qwerkle by TGA is nice.

Look for the tiniest of runts out of a pack.. Very nice..

Edited by ilynnboy

If you want to save yourself the phenol hunt, look for a cut Gorilla Glue4. There should be quite a few cuts floating around there.

If you want seeds go Bodhi, MotaRebel, BOG, KaK. Those are the only ones I know for sure will be there. 

Id go with Goji OG or Sunshine Daydream from Bodhi. I haven't grown ether yet, but have packs of both that are on the short list to pop. I've heard great things on both from a lot of different sources. I don't think you can go wrong with any of those four breeders though. 

I just finished a Quantum Kush. Its all right but not going to be a keeper.  For what that's worth.

Amaaaaazzzing, so few responses, so this is a bump.  BTW, the best kush i ever grew is king's kush, and after i lost it patients still ask for it from a year ago.  As to phenos, I only grew one pheno because the clones all came from one mother.  The breeder is unknown to me, it was from clone.

Edited by pic book

I was considering picking up a GG4 while at the con but I'm iffy on it. I suppose I'll see how it goes while I'm there. Good recs all around, my Uncle has a C99 cutting that has been pretty stellar for the last couple of harvests. 

What I'm really interested in are Cheeses, Skunks and Diesels. Cheese strains being my preferred go to.