How Hard Is It To Find Patients?

Wheeler

It isnt about right or wrong, Your good my friend!  I should have reconized how you were feeling and not added to it, Im so sorry for adding to you not feeling well, You are a nice persone, we have talked via pm and I like you, I hope you feel better and have fewer of them kind of days!  I had to go get medication for my demons and I dont realy like it, but the people around me do!

You are all right. I apologize for my weird behavior,I am having a hard time dealing with the Alzheimers DX. In some ways it explains things, in other ways it just confuses me more,something that I hate to admit. Even writing this post is making me ashamed and embarrassed and making me want to isolate myself from everything. Everyone here is nice to me,it is my problem and inflicting it on others is the last thing I want to do. And I DO have a wonderful caregiver that I found here. Losing control of my life is very hard for me to deal with,this is the truth. I don't want to hurt peoples feelings. Thank you all for saying it like it is to me.

I appreciate this from you all. I don't know what is happening to me,it was always easier to hide the physical part of illness,but this is my brain,and I am confused by my own behavior. I got a new laptop,but put it back in the box when I couldn't figure out how to set it up. So that freaked me out and threw me into a nutty jag. Thank you for your empathy and kindness. It helps a lot. When you are the one that people have counted on,it freaks you out when you realize you need the help. I don't know if it is pride,or shame,or just avoiding reality. I'd kick my own azz if I could. Just thanks,that's all I can say. (You too,Gorilla.) And I AM getting to the Cup somehow. I would love to look at the faces of the people I talk to,and to help them if I can.

You can pm me anytime, I would like to exchange #'s with you and or email addy's, you dont have to feel like you are alone, I can and will be here for you when you need me, I do wish we lived closer maybe having a few friends that can relate to how you are feeling would be good for all of us!

Im very Proud of You!

Peace

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

It has been easier to get used to having an ostomy. But this really makes you lose control and I'm sure you all know me enough by now to know that is the thing I hate the most. Going off on a rage for something you can't even remember is scary. Dr just looks at me with that pity look in his eyes. Just give me more valium,doc.

• 2 weeks later...

So now I know,an old clot in my frontal lobe, a thyroid that doesn't work,causing more depression and confusion,and early onset Alzheimers. Don't ever assume because you are old,that all your symtoms are just due to old age and being a drunk for a long time.If I would have known this I would have partied 10x harder when I could have. Guess I should have worn my riding helmet to decrease to damage from all the headers I took riding. MRI will see if this clot is new or old.I finally told my Dr about all the memory and rage rants,the horrible depression and that I kept falling after I took another fall getting out of the shower yesterday.Well SHEIT. Five bucks says the Neuro Dr will tell me to cut the MMJ,they know I am a pt now. I just wanna go get on a horse and ride off into the sunset singing Tumbling Tumbleweeds.I should have been a cowboy.  Just me and my horse. Better than any MJ could ever be. Now I can just be a lurker to make sure I don't get in trouble here.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    FLACO guitar man, post in the "Looking for CG" forum.

Sorry you are having such troubles jointedone. I know it is difficult to find a CG to provide quality RSO. I can't say that I have done small batches myself, but I have seen some videos on YouTube of people making their own small batches. Uncle Pete did a video showing how easy it is to make one dose. One of my patients has a depression issue, they have been taking RSO for a long time now and they swear that the RSO really helps them cope with their depression and other issues. I am not talking just getting all out baked. The feedback I have received is of them simply taking a pea size or smaller dose daily. They say it really makes a big difference for them. You may want to look into it. Then again, you may have already tried it... On the other hand, some of my patients have tried RSO and they do not like how it makes them feel uncomfortable. Maybe they did not give it a fair chance or it is just not for them. Stay positive and never give up.

On the topic, how difficult to find a patient. Well it can be real easy and it can be real hard too. Finding a stranger patient online, that would be difficult unless the potential CG has already established a good reputation. Like putting up pictures, describing the grow style, and communicating on the forums in a positive manner. That offers a potential patient some confidence. Too often I see people who just became a member of the site posting about seeking a patient. No background, no pictures, no history. I am sure it is difficult for them. I have recently acquired a new patient via the website, it was a walk in the park, but, I waited quite a while before I saw a patient post that looked to be a perfect fit for them and for me. Patience and perseverance. Knowing what the patient wants and needs and knowing whether or not the CG is willing and able to provide. I found it real easy, and just want to say thanks to MMMA for making this site available and offering many topics of discussion as well as opportunities for patients and caregivers to connect.