Hillary Clinton Leaves Door Open On Legalization

Gee,mal you know more than our own govt about these killings. You voted for the fake prez twice,didn't you? Better give barry a call with your sage advice. Killary has admitted while she whores out her new book that there was NO VIDEO. And what about the picture of all of them WATCHING Americans being killed? Was that pic fake too? Because it was all over every libturd rag and newshow for weeks.

Journalism is histories first draft. These people around our globe hate us Americans because we fully support the (perceived)atrocities committed abroad under our own flag. Supplying weapons to a terrorist group in a "lets you and him attack them" game is transparent these days, and even the jungles are aware of real history.

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past

Journalism is histories first draft. These people around our globe hate us Americans because we fully support the (perceived)atrocities committed abroad under our own flag. Supplying weapons to a terrorist group in a "lets you and him attack them" game is transparent these days, and even the jungles are aware of real history.

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past

Actually, the people who attacked the embassy hate us because we support women's rights. Let's keep this real. All those radical arabs are trying to get a state set up to make a place for THEIR(ownership) women so they can continue to keep them(like animals) as victims without a voice, or even a real life. They just want women to be their toys. Like those poor school girls they kidnapped.

What did Osama Bin Laden hate the most; In his own words he said it was all those American women driving all around Saudi Arabia, wearing any kind of garb they wanted, like they were men. These new guys make Osama sound reasonable.

What was the CIA doing at their annex?

It wasn't to route Libyan weapons to ISIS backed Syrian rebels, was it?

But dude, that was over two years ago so what difference does it make anyway?

My personal beef is with Susan Rice and her characterizations of both the video basis for the Benghazi attack and Bowe Bergdahl's service as honorable and with distinction.

As a drafted Vietnam infantryman (try that sometime and see what you think of big government) what would you think of the Rose Garden photo op with Bergdahl's parents.

Resto asked what was my agenda as if everyone must be one oriented to one party or the other.

I say it makes no difference. Saying one party is better than the other is a fools errand in my view.

I've had a great life, especially for someone who was certain they'd never live to twenty-five.

But I'm seventy now and if it ended today, I'm way ahead and playing on house money.

My only interest is in the future solvency and long-term well-being of our country. What's yours?

PLEASE. Let WOMEN talk about their rights,not men.  You are a traitor,plain and simple. And being a liar,must be hard for anyone to trust you except the fools that believe like you do. If you posted something like this in another country you would be beheaded. You are a fool to take your freedom for granted,Rest.

Edited by jointedone

PLEASE. Let WOMEN talk about their rights,not men.  You are a traitor,plain and simple. And being a liar,must be hard for anyone to trust you except the fools that believe like you do. If you posted something like this in another country you would be beheaded. You are a fool to take your freedom for granted.

Getting batty again J. Getting batty. I know you apologize regularly for that. Maybe you can quit doing things you need to apologize for?

How about you shut up,fool? Man you LOVE picking on women don't you? Kinda suspect there.........................What a man. I told you before,take it to the PMs. But you would rather post and fight publicly,does that make you feel more manly?

Edited by jointedone

I appreciate this from you all. I don't know what is happening to me,it was always easier to hide the physical part of illness,but this is my brain,and I am confused by my own behavior. I got a new laptop,but put it back in the box when I couldn't figure out how to set it up. So that freaked me out and threw me into a nutty jag. Thank you for your empathy and kindness. It helps a lot. When you are the one that people have counted on,it freaks you out when you realize you need the help. I don't know if it is pride,or shame,or just avoiding reality. I'd kick my own azz if I could. Just thanks,that's all I can say. (You too,Gorilla.) And I AM getting to the Cup somehow. I would love to look at the faces of the people I talk to,and to help them if I can.

No problem J.

Coward. Take it to the PMS if you want to see how mean I really am. Bet your Mom is so proud of you and your compassion for.... :lolu:  OMG I couldn't even finish. You really are a sick puppy aren't you? The lowest of the low.

Have a great day J. Hope it's full of folks with kindness and empathy.

Why have there not been any attacks on our women then?

Besides you and the rest of the Replutards?

Getting batty again J. Getting batty. I know you apologize regularly for that. Maybe you can quit doing things you need to apologize for?

Actually, the people who attacked the embassy hate us because we support women's rights. Let's keep this real. All those radical arabs are trying to get a state set up to make a place for THEIR(ownership) women so they can continue to keep them(like animals) as victims without a voice, or even a real life. They just want women to be their toys. Like those poor school girls they kidnapped.

What did Osama Bin Laden hate the most; In his own words he said it was all those American women driving all around Saudi Arabia, wearing any kind of garb they wanted, like they were men. These new guys make Osama sound reasonable.

Edited by solabeirtan

Here's a chronology of the related relevant events:

copied from 'the Blaze'

JUNE 2012 – SEPT. 2012

June: Chris Stevens is appointed U.S. ambassador to Libya

July 9: Per the Senate Intelligence Committee, Stevens’ requests for 13 additional security agents

from State Department headquarters goes unanswered. "Hillary ?...."

Aug. 3: Per the Senate Intelligence Committee, the State Department fails to extend Stevens’

Defense Department-provided Site Security Team protective detail and lets the contract expire.

Aug. 16: Per the Senate Intelligence Committee, Stevens sends cable to the State Department raising additional security concerns.

He relays information from a meeting with a CIA officer who described 10 Islamist militia and Al Qaeda training centers in Benghazi.

Sept. 5: Per the Senate Intelligence Committee: “AFRICOM produced a Theater Analysis Report entitled ‘Libya: Extremism in Libya Past,

Present and Future.’ The report contains a map showing ‘how [REDACTED] are actively exploiting

the open operating environment in Libya.’”

August 2012-Sept. 11: Senate Intelligence Committee investigation finds no evidence that significant actions were taken by

the State Department between Aug. 15, 2012, and Sept. 11, 2012 to improve Stevens’ security. More

Sept. 11: The U.S. annex and diplomatic mission in Benghazi are attacked. Ambassador Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty all die.

Can there be any doubt why we were there? Here's some more info on that here:

OIL Production after the "Libyan Civil War":

The Libyan interior ministry reported on 3 May 2012 that the oil fields were operating in a normal fashion and the production was good. He added that the production of oil had reached 1.55 million barrels per day the previous week, almost pre-war levels.[121]However, by September 2013, armed groups were blockading oilfields, cutting production to about 100,000 barrels per day, leading to some fuel shortages and blackouts. Many in the armed groups were current and former employees of units set up to secure the oilfields, reacting to corruption and low pay.

That is unfortunately a very incomplete assessment done by "the blaze".com.

If you actually read the reports, listen to what general hamm said, Listen to the second in command of libyan diplomacy(greg Hicks) and put together the facts; you will come to the conclusion i have paraphrased previously in this thread.

Gee,mal you know more than our own govt about these killings. You voted for the fake prez twice,didn't you? Better give barry a call with your sage advice. Killary has admitted while she whores out her new book that there was NO VIDEO. And what about the picture of all of them WATCHING Americans being killed? Was that pic fake too? Because it was all over every libturd rag and newshow for weeks.

I can never tell if you actually believe what you say or are just spouting nonsense for entertainment purposes.

So either you are so misinformed it makes me feel some pity for you,... or you are simply doing it for self gratification.

*shrug*

And no, i do not know more than the government knows about these attacks. I simply know more than you and what Fox News/Republican propaganda is telling you to believe.

That is unfortunately a very incomplete assessment done by "the blaze".com.

If you actually read the reports, listen to what general hamm said, Listen to the second in command of libyan diplomacy(greg Hicks) and put together the facts; you will come to the conclusion i have paraphrased previously in this thread.

So your allusion to delusion is pure Houdini. Course they gonna be runnin their jib. They all feelin the heat. Why you think Hilly took a powder. Got any more Videos?

Then Suzzy Rice Burner slides along behind the bus, last thing I remember, after it ran over her foot in her mouth. And the band was playin Dixie down the RioGrand ... 

Edited by solabeirtan