Hillary Clinton Leaves Door Open On Legalization

ok mans body was built different than lady's and we can actualy measure our feet, height, and pecker size with parts of our body! honest lol,,,try it!

if you put your foot on your arm from your elbow to your wrist that is the size of your foot.

If you put your arms out and measure them from the tip of one hand to the tip of the other, that is how tall you are.

if you put your penis from your wrist to the end of your middle finger that is how big your pecker is lol.

gonna be a bunch of measuring going on now, but some one prove me wrong bawahahahahahahaha!

Peace

I think the issue has grown too large for her or anyone in government to be able to stand us down. The numbers in the constituency who favor use has become too compelling to ignore. We have just recently exceeded critical mass, more states are coming into it by extreme voting percentages, and I've read that the government is changing policy, albeit in a messy way. They are freaked. We own the issues, the states' ballot proposals are coming around nicely, legislatures are trying to somehow game us, law enforcement and the courts see major sources of illicit civil forfeiture revenue and gifts of military hardware evaporate. Activists are using the media well and the people are responding. We have turned the ship around and are coming up to full steam. We will stand them down.

i'm not sure i would vote for hillary, due to her admitting she got 'fooled by bush' in the run up to the war.

that was the key difference between her and obama (who had about 80% overlapping policies). she voted for the war.

i just wouldnt want to get stuck in another war. but look at whats going on today theres more wars with obama.

lesser of two evils is getting tiresome.

i'm not sure i would vote for hillary, due to her admitting she got 'fooled by bush' in the run up to the war.

that was the key difference between her and obama (who had about 80% overlapping policies). she voted for the war.

i just wouldnt want to get stuck in another war. but look at whats going on today theres more wars with obama.

lesser of two evils is getting tiresome.

Didn't matter how either of them voted. Dems knew their vote didn't matter, the republicans had enough votes to go to war so they just cast votes along the lines that their constituents asked for at the time. New York people wanted the war and Illinois' coin went the other way. Cheney 'fooled' everyone including his own Secretary Of State Powell who went all over the world spreading Cheney's erroneous information. When Hilary says she got fooled she was just pointing out the erroneous info that her opponents put out without flat out calling them liars. It's a polite way to say someone is lying. "You fooled me".

If Hilary wins that will be most of my adult life with 2 families in the white house.  If you expect things to change you can't keep the same families in the white house.  Isn't that an oligarchy, not democracy?

Things ARE changing. If you stare impatiently at a pot of water you never see it boil. If you walk away and come back it has boiled dry. The trick is to pay attention and don't expect things to happen quickly. Like with cannabis; Who would have thought, back in the 90's, that you would be growing legally in Michigan? But now that you are it's a watched pot. Edited by Restorium2

I will be 52 yrs old there never has not been a war my whole life!

We have always been in some type of war from the day I was born, also 1 president assasination and a few other trys!

wait until jeb puts his name in the hat, that would be 20 yrs of a bush as prez, lets not forget the one that got dad bush in! now ya all know reagen was better than the peanut farmer, I wish that peanut farmer would retire already and just be on his twp board and stay the hell out of big boy politics, a one time farmer who did nothing but replace a pres who was never voted in!  wow im gettting old, we dont have enough dead presidents!

peace

It's a huge part of our economy. Soldiers and bombs. Bombs only last so long and you have to drop them or recycle them. Don't mess with the US. Half of us kind-of hate war and the rest don't care until their kids are in uniform. Our economy always takes a dip when our soldiers come home. Don't mess with the US.

It is also a huge part of our eco system! we are on the top of the food chain, if we keep growing in population there will not be enough resources to feed us all,,,,so we need wars to keep populations in check, a simple thing I learned in 8th grade biology.  I wonder what the chinese were thinking when they only let baby boys live not girls, and they made a law that said only 1 child per couple! 

Im not sure if that is the way they were thinking in our life time, but im sure some one can set me straight on that, but if people were to believe in the bible, the yellow race will rule the world in the end!

You cant beleive in the bible and science it is one or the other, if you believe in the bible there were no dinosaurs, there was no ice age, but there was a big flood, science has proven we have had an ice age and dinosaurs, the bible was written by man and passed down for 10's of thousands of yrs, it can only be one or the other!  I like to beleive there is somthing good waiting for us, but science says when we die we go back into the earth and provide for the next generations, we are now the oil deposits going into the earth along with every living thing animals, mamals and plants and trees, we all turn into oil, and when there is to much our volcano's let some of the gasses loose!

You can beleive in religion but you cant prove religion like scientist can prove the big bang theory!

Peace

If for no other reason, I will support her because of her attitude toward health care. Given her history of trying in the nineties to establish it, only to be shot down by the Republicans and the hellaciously evil insurance sector, it is reasonable that she might take the ACA forward more than any other candidate beside Bernie Sanders. There is no one in government who has more experience, nor has there ever been, than she. In terms of policy, she is most apt to deliver the goods I am looking for, which is a progressive agenda. Call her out with Fox drivel if you must, but she is among the smartest people in politics. That she was bamboozled by the Cheney White House into voting to go to war in Iraq is his shame. GW is a dunce who is far better painting his navel than calling the shots for the US government, and both should be sent to the Hague for their war crimes, along with the rest of that cabal. 

It is also a huge part of our eco system! we are on the top of the food chain, if we keep growing in population there will not be enough resources to feed us all,,,,so we need wars to keep populations in check, a simple thing I learned in 8th grade biology.  I wonder what the chinese were thinking when they only let baby boys live not girls, and they made a law that said only 1 child per couple! 

Im not sure if that is the way they were thinking in our life time, but im sure some one can set me straight on that, but if people were to believe in the bible, the yellow race will rule the world in the end!

You cant beleive in the bible and science it is one or the other, if you believe in the bible there were no dinosaurs, there was no ice age, but there was a big flood, science has proven we have had an ice age and dinosaurs, the bible was written by man and passed down for 10's of thousands of yrs, it can only be one or the other!  I like to beleive there is somthing good waiting for us, but science says when we die we go back into the earth and provide for the next generations, we are now the oil deposits going into the earth along with every living thing animals, mamals and plants and trees, we all turn into oil, and when there is to much our volcano's let some of the gasses loose!

You can beleive in religion but you cant prove religion like scientist can prove the big bang theory!

Peace

I like to use science to explain the bible. I also like to study human nature to explain the bible. Combine all three and you have a much better read. You have to keep in mind when most of the bible was written and by whom and edited by whom. There's still is a lot of good stuff in the bible that could actually help science. Amazing stories explained the best they could be at the time. Tantilizing mysteries that still can't be totally explained by science but have a ring of truth to them. Like the holy grail and the walls of gerico. Vibration, crystals, and the human brain.

lol We both know Hillary Clinton has plenty of that nasty stuff saved up. There's no shortage. Tact is harder than spew.

also i'm tired of saving up (for what? unicorns?)

when a few more voices trying to stop a 10 year war may have made more of a difference.

but hey, i'd vote for hillary over romney or mccain so what do i know