From Touching

One of my patients is elderly and overweight. Surprisingly, THC showed up in a urine test after 60 days without use.

It all depends upon the person. Normally it is gone within 60 days for a urine test.

I don't know about hair samples though. I would assume it would still show. From what I understand, a hair drug test can see what drugs have been used for the last 10 years or more if they decide to go that far. They can take a hair sample from anyplace on the body that grows hair.

One of my patients is elderly and overweight. Surprisingly, THC showed up in a urine test after 60 days without use.

It all depends upon the person. Normally it is gone within 60 days for a urine test.

I don't know about hair samples though. I would assume it would still show. From what I understand, a hair drug test can see what drugs have been used for the last 10 years or more if they decide to go that far. They can take a hair sample from anyplace on the body that grows hair.

weight is a factor too, well fat cells, when I was younger and heavier and in a program it took me a lil over 90 days to get thc out of my urine, Im not kidding! but I could have done a few flushes and all that, but I didnt feel the need becuase I wasnt using and I just waited it out, I felt guilty as hell though for a while, me knowing I wasnt using and the test still showing it in me lol.

Peace

p.s make sure you shave all of the hair on your whole body lol

weight is a factor too, well fat cells, when I was younger and heavier and in a program it took me a lil over 90 days to get thc out of my urine, Im not kidding! but I could have done a few flushes and all that, but I didnt feel the need becuase I wasnt using and I just waited it out, I felt guilty as hell though for a while, me knowing I wasnt using and the test still showing it in me lol.

Peace

p.s make sure you shave all of the hair on your whole body lol

Wow I used to pass them in 25 days back when I had to drop.

I popped dirty 47 days after my last joint... :huh:

My wife is my caregiver never has used anything other than alive or a asprin in her life. She helps me trim often. She works as a truck diver and just got dropped a few weeks ago. We have not heard any thing about her dropping dirty. Trims with her bare hands. Take it for what it's worth I make no claims you will have the same results. Would like to here doctor bobs thoughts.

As I understand it is a persons metabolism that dictates the rate in which thc

leaves the body.  It is stored in the fat yet some have a faster metabolism than

others.  Where is he hard science on this... are we all just taking a somewhat

uneducated guess at this?  I heard this, or I heard that....

Not being a smart azz here... only trying to get some hard facts/ evidence.

As I understand it is a persons metabolism that dictates the rate in which thc

leaves the body.  It is stored in the fat yet some have a faster metabolism than

others.  Where is he hard science on this... are we all just taking a somewhat

uneducated guess at this?  I heard this, or I heard that....

Not being a smart azz here... only trying to get some hard facts/ evidence.

It took me a lil over 90 days to get the thc out of my system, I was in a self pay program in 1992. so no guessing here!

Peace