Social Gathering

KT11

I am certain we can have it at my house.  We have the perfect spot for it!

Wait a sec while I check with the wife. 

"Honey, do you mind if I extend an open invitation across the state to hang out here and party for a day or maybe two? 

Well, no, I don't know them but they seem really cool over the internet. 

Oh, OK."

Um, nevermind.

Regarding that stupid comparison to vicodin parties, the science of cannabis as a medicine is hugely under developed.  The drug companies (except GW), doctors, and pharmacies are NOT the subject matter experts, like they are with today's opiate pain relievers.

The patient community, generally speaking, knows more about using and creating this medicine than do today's doctors or pharmacists.  We are doing the trials on this medicine.  Other patients and caregivers are more likely to offer tips on strains, forms of ingestion, or possible points of access than pretty much anyone behind the counter at CVS, Walgreens, or even the professionals working at the best medical centers in this country.  Social gatherings with other cannabis patients are typically one of the best ways to try new strains and to gain knowledge on using cannabis as medicine.

I totaly agree with you!

I have to add this though, once upon a time we had a different leader here, he would organize protests at the capital, he also made sure there was an mm tent or building, it was well known, now pt's and c.g's were there to protest how bad we were all being treated and trying to say it was not just a recreational drug, It is medicine, so he made sure there was an mm spot, that dont make any sense to a normal thinking person who is trying to make our mm law better, it may make sense to norml they are for all out legal and usualy dont want much to do with the mm protests,

I ask you does it make sense to have a medicine tent for our mm and not have a vicoden tent to get water and maybe share with people who ran out of their narcotics?  Neither makes sense, if you can not prepare your self for an mm protest and not let the state capital know we have an mm tent than maybe we shouldnt protest, most of us know how to make edibles, or know where to get them especialy back than, there were despenses open in a whole lot more places than now.

People can wear what they want and have their hair any way they want, but do you realy think flags with only pot leaf's on them and a whole lot of tye dye shirts actualy help our cause on the capital steps, we all know how the media treats us!  Why would we feed the flames of the media, they are only gonna show the hippie looking people with pot leaf's and a joint in their mouth, they are not going to show the other 3/4 of the protesters, I mean absolutly no offense to hippies, I was a young person back than and enjoyed that period of my life as much as the next guy,,,,,but I also wear a suit or nice clothes if I have to appear in front of a judge!  I know alot of people dont care about this kinda of stuff,  but let me tell you it makes us all look bad in the eyes of all who watch the news and even the non using voters who voted our law in are no doubt saying why did I vote for a bunch of flunky's to use pot legaly?

My nickles worth!

Peace

p.s a watering area for protesters to get a cold soft drink or cold water is a great thing to have, and with all of the neat little hand held vapes and other things we have at our disposal, no one needs to see any one using mm at a protest!  party on!

Edited by phaquetoo