Hairball Meatheads Doing What Hairball Meatheads Do Best.

Police or peace officers have long been replaced by Law Enforcement Officers.

It has become an obsession and a corruption.

Add in Militarization of the Law Enforcement community; you have a recipe for a power hungry, self fulfilling system of laws for money. The more laws, the more money resulting in more power and more corruption and obsession.

Mix that with fear and delusions of safety in the general public, bake at 350 degrees for 30 years, and the forming of a rising police state takes the form of an apple pie wrapped in a cloak of justice and jesus.

Add in Militarization of the Law Enforcement community; you have a recipe for a power hungry, self fulfilling system of laws for money. The more laws, the more money resulting in more power and more corruption and obsession.

Mix that with fear and delusions of safety in the general public, bake at 350 degrees for 30 years, and the forming of a rising police state takes the form of an apple pie wrapped in a cloak of justice and jesus.

It is an everyday all day thing. This stuff was going on before the advent of technologically driven social media. I am glad to have it. Here are some surveillance cameras: http://www.backstreet-surveillance.com/shop-by-price/quick-find.html?gclid=CLD02Kaus78CFQwDaQod-msAxw

What is the conventional wisdom regarding these and other recording devices, to include digital phones?

Really nice synopsis of what the right wing is doing to this country. Cameras on Cops and video recording police interactions would go a long way towards exposing what is occurring behind the Blue Veil.

what were they trying to detain the guy in the wheel chair for?  I have to say if that was a friend or family member shiet even a stranger I would have a hard time not getting tazed if I witnessed that, Before they could stop me the phaqing pig that knocked him over with gusto would have felt my wrath, im sure I would have felt his buddys wrath but it would have been worth every ache and pain I got from it,

phaqing Pigs, and they wonder why we dont like pigs,,,,,we need to keep our kids home from school when ever they have a pig there for any reason, we need to make them our enemy, maybe than a few of these punk muscle heads will quit trying to be a pig with big heads no necks and complete arse holes, Im so pissed, I have a friend who is totaly paralyzed from the neck down, he can use a wheel chair like that with his mouth and a stick, he can also do art with pencils better than most with his mouth, he went to law school and passed the bar, he is by no means an uneducated totaly disabled man, I would rather be dead than live like him, untill I met him and seen how he turns lemons into lemon aid, the man is amazing, if some one did that to him, I would gladly go to jail for my friend!

Im in such disbeleif over this video it has me so angry I dont even know what I was supposed to do today,,I know I wasnt suppose to be on here, Im getting ready to move my house on wheels into the woods for the season,,,,,we need to protect our disabled citizens from this kind of behaviour how can a cop sleep at night after doing that,,,oh yea ativan,xanax,valium, I wonder if them drugs take away the effect of the steroids these cops ilegaly use?

unfrickin beleiveable!

Peace to us

phaq the pigs!