What Do You Do With The Extra

TJB

Jorge Cervantes says it's ready to use when the stems crack a decades ago, (maybe where you learned it?)

at 75% of the water weight evaporated, taking approximately 5 days when working with his parameters, for the huge win.

work on that resume Bob.......and MI is no place to work in the mj industry, especially on the grow side of it.

its insanely easy.....put a couple into flower every couple week.... in a couple months you start harvesting a couple every couple weeks. only one reason to grow all at once....sales.

Ganja and grassmatch,

Not just sales. It's 'Get Er Done'. Some want to just get it done. Grow 12 and harvest. It's the least work and the least cost. I invented a geothermal aeroponic growing system and it holds 12 plants and can't be moved(geothermal). Some folks might want to supercrop with a scrog. 2 plants harvested every two months doesn't allow for a cancer patient that wants oil or anyone else using oil. Not everyone is like you are. Not everyone is dispensary selling just because they are not growing just like you guys. That was insulting and short sighted. You can't see past your own grow.

I specifically liked the part " it's insanely easy.....pt a couple in flower every couple weeks....in a couple months you start harvesting a couple every couple weeks."

Ganja warrior was speaking to the op's original post, which is concerning "5 patient's and 12.5 ounces". Planting all at the same time would be super beneficial for sales/money reasons, for caregivers, and for patients, or possibly for growers who cannot afford(money?) to  move and rebuild their grow technique.

Quit your crying, man up, sans the drama,  there was no insult meant by his post, and you know that.

I specifically liked the part " it's insanely easy.....pt a couple in flower every couple weeks....in a couple months you start harvesting a couple every couple weeks."

Ganja warrior was speaking to the op's original post, which is concerning "5 patient's and 12.5 ounces". Planting all at the same time would be super beneficial for sales/money reasons, for caregivers, and for patients, or possibly for growers who cannot afford(money?) to  move and rebuild their grow technique.

Quit your crying, man up, sans the drama,  there was no insult meant by his post, and you know that.

Quit yer cryin'. And leave out the insults like saying SALES is the only reason. That was BOGUS and you like it.

How can you legaly grow all 12 plants at the same time?  a better question is how are you going to not have over you legal limit when you crop 12 plants per pt at one time?

I dont want to hear the way to go around the law,,,,,,tell me how you can do this and follow the law?

There is no posible way to grow 12 plants out doors and not be way over your usable amount when your done, so I would realy love to hear how its done, I will only grow out doors in the summer months if I can do it legaly and have enough usable to last me and my pt's a yr!

It is just a question, No one can have the answer to the legality of it, I say its impossible to stay within the law that way, sure while you are growing as long as you dont have over your plant count your legal, but when it comes time to crop than what? oil is not legal at this time, so only usable mm according to the law!

Peace

Ganja and grassmatch,

Not just sales. It's 'Get Er Done'. Some want to just get it done. Grow 12 and harvest. It's the least work and the least cost. I invented a geothermal aeroponic growing system and it holds 12 plants and can't be moved(geothermal). Some folks might want to supercrop with a scrog. 2 plants harvested every two months doesn't allow for a cancer patient that wants oil or anyone else using oil. Not everyone is like you are. Not everyone is dispensary selling just because they are not growing just like you guys. That was insulting and short sighted. You can't see past your own grow.

if ur a cg f vacation it sucks but  you are supplying meds put ur big boy pants on no more recess. if u want to get er done....sorry your an idiot you need to follow the law. id love to grow out a thousand pounds and never grow again.... its ok right i wanna get er done. scrog away i do, on a perpetual grow too. you made a bunch of excuses for breaking the law, that were pretty lame. read what i wrote.... couple plants ever 2 WEEKS not months. no not short sighted , nothing of the sort...

Phaquing Phaquer,

maybe, just maybe, if I had the right group of five, and they all could come to my house for harvest trim day, maybe between the six of us, maybe we could be legal if each trimmed their meds, while I trimmed 15 ounces of their meds, and they took their own home, in a case in the trunk of course, maybe we'd be legal and could do it.

maybe it could be done outside without worry of molds, bird crap, fly poop, mites, deer, rabbits, rippers.......

Last time I grew outside some dude ripped them up right after I watered them, and then put up no trespassing signs to warn me, then posted it in a forum...can you believe it!!  :yahoo-wave:

if ur a cg f vacation it sucks but  you are supplying meds put ur big boy pants on no more recess. if u want to get er done....sorry your an idiot you need to follow the law. id love to grow out a thousand pounds and never grow again.... its ok right i wanna get er done. scrog away i do, on a perpetual grow too. you made a bunch of excuses for breaking the law, that were pretty lame. read what i wrote.... couple plants ever 2 WEEKS not months. no not short sighted , nothing of the sort...

Think out of the box. Are you trying to tell me you can't think of a patient that doesn't fit into your neat little box? Conformity rules no matter what? Reasons reduced to being called lame excuses because everyone must conform to your model.

We need to find a few other ways to do this.

Phaquing Phaquer,

Last time I grew outside some dude ripped them up right after I watered them, and then put up no trespassing signs to warn me, then posted it in a forum...can you believe it!!  :yahoo-wave:

The most common reason for dissing something is because you failed at it. Some people actually don't fail.

• 1 month later...

how do i go about doing that the smartest way ?? Being a caregiver myself

The easiest way I have found is to determine how long it takes from seed/cutting to harvests and then divide that number, in weeks, into the number of plants you can have.

For example with a 60-plant grow.

Clone/seedling. 2 weeks

Veg. 5 weeks

Flower 8 weeks

Total is 15 weeks.

So you can harvest 4 plants per week (generally and assuming no deaths)

Now, plan to put those four plants in flower every week. In 8 weeks, you will be at the beginning of the perpetual harvest cycle. Chop down four plants and put four in flower. As you improve your skills and dial in your grow, yields will increase and the sizes of the plants headed to the flower room should steadily increase. Just keep putting 3-5 or so plants in flower every week regardless of size and pretty soon you'll have a perpetual cycle of big plants.

that's the easy part. now find five patients who will always need exactly what they said they would, on the day they said they would need it. the only patients I find keeping up their end are mature, retired, happily married, non drinkers, or some combination of that. Harvesting your few plants will be nothing but trouble soon if all of it is not delivered when dry. Learn how to destroy it with no regrets, or gift it to your patients, until the red DTE letter comes.....

that's the easy part. now find five patients who will always need exactly what they said they would, on the day they said they would need it. the only patients I find keeping up their end are mature, retired, happily married, non drinkers, or some combination of that. Harvesting your few plants will be nothing but trouble soon if all of it is not delivered when dry. Learn how to destroy it with no regrets, or gift it to your patients, until the red DTE letter comes.....

wahts a red dte letter ?