Hit That, You Wuss!

washtenaut

saw that happen as i was watching the live original broadcast...

thought to myself..

if only he would have the balls to have said yes i would love a hit :)

we know he wanted to...

but he like so many others felt it would be "viewed as wrong" so he had better abstain...

so instead... what did he do?  chugged some brewski's with the governor while racking some 8ball...

makes me sad... to think all he had to do was say.. "heck yes" lets smoke some bud and increase the blood flow to our brains... instead of drinking something that our body will ultimately turn to poison...

Alcohol = THIQ - tetrahydroisoquioline  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/THIQ

cannabis = THC - tetrahydrocannabinol  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydrocannabinol

Can you imagine Romney (in his magic underwear) running away, wild eyed, tripping and falling because he couldn't control his legs from fright? Nice pick folks. We have a president that you could actually envision smoking with. I can actually vividly see him sitting there letting out a hit. Enjoy that because it was a very rare thing, a president that came up from within our midst. I really think he is doing his best for us. He knows his limitations but he also knows he can smile at a guy handing him a joint. Moments like this are very telling. Can you imagine if a black man made cannabis legal? With all the black man bogus propaganda in refer madness? Better a white woman makes it totally legal, if you follow me. Stick it to The Man. lol Karma always balances things and a white woman legalizing marijuana in America has the right weight to make the balance the universe wants. We all know about the terrible imbalance that exists with marijuana. The false imprisonment of folks that didn't hurt anyone. The lies to put them there. The lies about marijuana. All the money that was made on false pretenses. I know people here soemtimes say that they don't vote for marijuana as their most important thing. Maybe it doesn't matter if marijuana is the most important thing to you. Maybe it's just her turn to shine and make the balance? Can you feel it? Can you DIG IT? lol

Can you imagine Romney (in his magic underwear) running away, wild eyed, tripping and falling because he couldn't control his legs from fright? Nice pick folks. We have a president that you could actually envision smoking with. I can actually vividly see him sitting there letting out a hit. Enjoy that because it was a very rare thing, a president that came up from within our midst. I really think he is doing his best for us. He knows his limitations but he also knows he can smile at a guy handing him a joint. Moments like this are very telling. Can you imagine if a black man made cannabis legal? With all the black man bogus propaganda in refer madness? Better a white woman makes it totally legal, if you follow me. Stick it to The Man. lol Karma always balances things and a white woman legalizing marijuana in America has the right weight to make the balance the universe wants. We all know about the terrible imbalance that exists with marijuana. The false imprisonment of folks that didn't hurt anyone. The lies to put them there. The lies about marijuana. All the money that was made on false pretenses. I know people here soemtimes say that they don't vote for marijuana as their most important thing. Maybe it doesn't matter if marijuana is the most important thing to you. Maybe it's just her turn to shine and make the balance? Can you feel it? Can you DIG IT? lol

We're so lucky to have a president who looks cool and sends more of us to prison than that Warpig Bush.  Long live Obama! hooray DEA and NSA

Hillary wins and I move to another country.  There is no way she'd legalize cannabis just like Obama.  I voted for him the first time and when he did nothing(worse, increased raids) I voted libertarian.  I'm sick of defaulting to dems because we THINK there on our side.  Look what Cuomo(d) did to the med law in NYS.  They had to change the law to appease COUMO and the republicans.  What the hell he had to do with it, since he's not in the house or senate, is beyond me.  Just has to have his hands in everything.  AND act like a republican.

Hillary wins and I move to another country.  There is no way she'd legalize cannabis just like Obama.  I voted for him the first time and when he did nothing(worse, increased raids) I voted libertarian.  I'm sick of defaulting to dems because we THINK there on our side.  Look what Cuomo(d) did to the med law in NYS.  They had to change the law to appease COUMO and the republicans.  What the hell he had to do with it, since he's not in the house or senate, is beyond me.  Just has to have his hands in everything.  AND act like a republican.

Has the illegal dispensary move busting here in Michigan taught you anything about the raids you are talking about? Or do you think that the dispensary raids in the other states are just Obama picking on people, not like here? Are you sick and tired of following rules that others ignore? Why do you follow any rules at all anyway? So you Don't Get Raided? Do folks following the rules get raided? Not very often. I can go along with pointing out the raids and trying to use it as a bargaining chip to pressure Obama, but this bashing him under false pretenses with no practical use is just... worthless bashing.

Has the illegal dispensary move busting here in Michigan taught you anything about the raids you are talking about? Or do you think that the dispensary raids in the other states are just Obama picking on people, not like here? Are you sick and tired of following rules that others ignore? Why do you follow any rules at all anyway? So you Don't Get Raided? Do folks following the rules get raided? Not very often. I can go along with pointing out the raids and trying to use it as a bargaining chip to pressure Obama, but this bashing him under false pretenses with no practical use is just... worthless bashing.

So what has Obama done for MJ?  Said he thought it wasn't worse than alcohol?  I could see that if you were Gupta but he's the pres, the buck stops there.  He hasn't mentioned it in 2 terms other than just recently.  6 years to get to just saying something?  Should we praise him for not doing anything, actually worse by not saying anything.  While he's out golfing we're getting thrown in jail over an extra cutting and can't use med defense.  Sorry if you have different standards than I.

So what has Obama done for MJ?  Said he thought it wasn't worse than alcohol?  I could see that if you were Gupta but he's the pres, the buck stops there.  He hasn't mentioned it in 2 terms other than just recently.  6 years to get to just saying something?  Should we praise him for not doing anything, actually worse by not saying anything.  While he's out golfing we're getting thrown in jail over an extra cutting and can't use med defense.  Sorry if you have different standards than I.

You were thrown in jail for a cutting while Obama was golfing? Is he a decent golfer? I like disc golf do you? I think a cop makes a false arrest every 11 seconds. He's bound to do it someday while we are golfing too. Dam us to hell for golfing! What were we thinking? People are getting falsely arrested and we were out golfing.

Obamba is a 22 handicap lol  = sux

Yup. Doesn't golf much. Just when he has to. Like when trying to get the flippin' republicans to DO SOMETHING. Even then he gets accused of f ing off. But I heard he does like disc golf and throws a mean curve. Don't let it out or someone will find a reason it's BAD.