News! Medical Marijuana Bills To Hit Senate Floor Next Week!

suneday11

And what will the cost be to patients? I see a price crash the likes of which will go back to the sixties, oz for $100. perhaps? or lower.. if the bill passes, disp owners will low ball the cg's.. what price will be offered?, there are many quality CG's that will have extra, I'm thinking most do..so ideas on cost, not like colorado, im sure our dispses, wont run out, with out full outright recreational..will the reintroduction of tax stamps come back, for cultivators,, lots of thought on this one boys, I think in the big picture i see a wolf in  a sheeps coat...just a morning pondering...

willy I was paying 75 bucks for 1/4 l.bs in the mid to late 70's!  those nickles and dimes or nickle and lids were 5 and 10 a peice, you put 4 fingers of comercial in a baggie and it is close to and oz for 10 bucks!  but back than cigs were only .30 a pack you got change back from a 5 when you filled your gas tank and they had penny candy!

Just saying, mm may level out at an acceptable level for most, like 200 zips every where and cheaper from the grower!

Peace

edit= and even that is wishful thinking!  but I wish, I wouldnt grow if I could get mm for 60's prices, and I bet no one else would lol!  we would all be getting it from provisioning centers and they would have to hire their own growers some how!

Edited by phaquetoo

willy I was paying 75 bucks for 1/4 l.bs in the mid to late 70's!  those nickles and dimes or nickle and lids were 5 and 10 a peice, you put 4 fingers of comercial in a baggie and it is close to and oz for 10 bucks!  but back than cigs were only .30 a pack you got change back from a 5 when you filled your gas tank and they had penny candy!

Just saying, mm may level out at an acceptable level for most, like 200 zips every where and cheaper from the grower!

Peace

edit= and even that is wishful thinking!  but I wish, I wouldnt grow if I could get mm for 60's prices, and I bet no one else would lol!  we would all be getting it from provisioning centers and they would have to hire their own growers some how!

LOL man i paid 90. a lb in florida in 1968, and oz were going around 20.00 and yup 4 finger bags and not crap weed either.. I dont see 200. for everyone, not a chance when everyone is trying to peddle there wares to the local disp..  the disp owner can pick and choose and the lowball will be nothing you will expect, they want to make money, they wont offer sheet for overages,, if you think they'll pay good money ,, not a chance , its  a dispencary, i bet they offer 90.00 an oz if were lucky..just sayin,, and ya i seen all that pricing before, I remember one time i got a rolled up newspaper log of mj, plain old mex swag, paid .50 cents.. in mexico of course , lol the good old days.... 

You old hippies are day dreaming on price. 100 a ounce isn't even gonna happen. Ounce they have to test every thing, and the clubs have to show were it came from. It will put a stop to cali import and backyard boogie.

There might be a lot of good cg's, but there are way more that suck and can't pass the inspection.

That said, there are, mad strains still on lock, lots of knock offs floating around. Im thinking what some people think is great ain't even all that good.

3k a pound, maybe 32, some super rare og 36.

They need to get on the job and vote.

hey capcruch lol,  yea but day dreaming is free eh! lol  I like to dream about winning the lotto to and I dont even play!  I mite of gotten 110 from my communion party but I bought me a shwinn 5 speed with the bannana seat and a red back tire to leave cool skid marks in front of the hippie houses when I stopped to watch the action lol!

Peace

In a perfect world it would only be about the pt's, but if a pt cant grow for many reasons they need some one or some place to get their meds,  I dont use despenses and never have, and hopefuly will never have to, but I know there are alot of pt's that need a steady supplier so for that reason I hope they pass, my only worry is my grow rights being taken away!

There are many c.g's who are realy good at what they do, and I wouldnt be grudge them a place to off the overages to get some pay back for all the work they do, It would be better for c.g's to have a place to sell their meds legaly vs black market, It may not pay as good but at least it pays and it would be legal if passed!

I realy dont like to get on a high horse and say follow the law and we will all be safe!  But I truly beleive that, I have had 3 arrests since becoming a pt, and at least another 2 times when leo didnt arrest me, I got out of all of the mm charges but the reason they came did not go away as easy!

There are c.g's who get rid of their overages and more before they take care of their pt's (im a pt/cg and have a pt) and there are pt's that are spoiled and idiots when they dont get what they want!

on both sides of the isle there are bad  people and good people!  a pt that turns in a c.g should be tarred and feathered, instead of trying to ruin some ones life for not doing what you expected pay 10 bucks and either get a new c.g or grow for yourself, Im hoping that despenses will help with this issue but I doubt it, c.g's are always at risk of being burned by a disgruntled pt, and pt's fall pray to c.g's who are not in this for the right reasons!

nuff said!

Peace

At the low point in CO, this is a couple or three years ago, the lowest prices for advertised oz's bottomed out at around 200,give or take.

And that was the practically unsellable pesticide ridden, undeveloped, low thc, horrible looking crap that came out of a ghetto grade 100k warehouse. I say 'practically' because there's always an unknowing twit out there, but it was the type of poison that a person would look at & say. .. 'there should be a law preventing this/protecting people'.

CG got hit to a low of 18 per, but again, that was incompetently grown crap. Top notch still held 32+ at that time, and some still hit 36. Best is still the best, and no matter how much commercial grade crap gets pumped out & pushed, the best is still the best.

darn Phaq, PT turning in Cg's. WOW! That's frigon greasy. I was gonna drop mine cuz there were annoying, but they wouldn't dare turn me in. There all lo income so they smoke for free. There so broke they can't even afford the cards, let alone some meds. SSI can barley pay the bills. I was gonna be a dick and drop them and get some that can pay. But maybe I need to rethink things.

An your right, I could really use a legal outlet to off overages. Basicaly been growing just to keep gentics alive. Just throwing pounds of meds in the burn pile. All this great medicine getting thrown out becouse it's ilagal for me to sell it. There so many pt's that could benefit from this but, it's ilagal fore to sell it to them. It's truly sad. :,(